Cant You See It Yet

God's Truth

I don't believe that having a feeling is knowing god is inside of you. Jesus did liken the holy spirit to a fountain of water though. I don't see it being described anywhere else as a feeling apart from that.

God is love. We feel that love inside us when we have the Holy Spirit.

We are to live through that love, and that love is to live through us.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God is love. We feel that love inside us when we have the Holy Spirit.

We are to live through that love, and that love is to live through us.

I said
Your being set up. If you trust in your feelings one day they will leave you. And then what will you have, nothing. Love is an action.
Of suffering wrongfully but doing it willingly.

2 Pet 2:20-22
20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning.
21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.
22 But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: "A dog returns to his own vomit," and, "a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire."
(NKJ)

1 Pet 2:19-22
19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully.
20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 "Who committed no sin, nor was deceit found in His mouth";
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said
Your being set up. If you trust in your feelings one day they will leave you. And then what will you have, nothing. Love is an action.
Of suffering wrongfully but doing it willingly.

Jesus will never leave me. I have to make sure I always feel the love.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus will never leave me. I have to make sure I always feel the love.

I said
That is your deception. If you want to know Jesus then find the revelations of Jesus Christ. But you will never be Christ's until you have crucified all your emotions and feelings. Your emotions are against the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is against your emotions.

Gal 5:16-17
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said
That is your deception. If you want to know Jesus then find the revelations of Jesus Christ. But you will never be Christ's until you have crucified all your emotions and feelings. Your emotions are against the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is against your emotions.

Gal 5:16-17
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Love is never lust. You are speaking evil about love. God is love.

j4jesus09

Yes love can be felt. That is absurd to think it can't be felt. Love is action ALWAYS. But emotions are from God? So what do you think. God feels nothing? God's emotions are Holy, and so should ours.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes love can be felt. That is absurd to think it can't be felt. Love is action ALWAYS. But emotions are from God? So what do you think. God feels nothing? God's emotions are Holy, and so should ours.

I said
Well as long as you believe that you will never be Christ's.

Gal 5:24
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said

(NKJ)

You are blaspheming. You are blaspheming Christ who saved this person, and you are blaspheming God for God is love.

j4jesus09

I said

(NKJ)

I will be Christ's because He said I am!! LOL. The Mindset, feeling, etc of JOY is blissfull beyond imagination. Pain and suffering can lead you to sadness and godly sorrow. You think God made emotion for pure vanity. WRONG! It can be used FOR VANITY. But Feelings CAN BE RIGHTEOUS! They also can alert you when something is not right. Anger is an emotion! God uses it correctly. We don't alot of times. Anyhow the scripture you posted states CRUCIFIED THE "FLESH" with it's "passions and desires." It did not say I have crucified "PASSIONS AND DESIRES." Believers have passions and desires!

Last edited:

God's Truth

I will be Christ's because He said I am!! LOL. The Mindset, feeling, etc of JOY is blissfull beyond imagination. Pain and suffering can you lead you to sadness and godly sorrow. You think God made emotion for pure vanity. WRONG! It can be used FOR VANITY. But Feelings CAN BE RIGHTEOUS! They also can alert you when something is not right. Anger is an emotion! God uses it correctly. We don't alot of times. Anyhow the scripture you posted states CRUCIFIED THE "FLESH" with it's "passions and desires." It did not say I have crucified "PASSIONS AND DESIRES." Believers have passions and desires!

Amen.

It is so good to hear someone else who know the Truth.