Cant You See It Yet

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
i still can't see it yet - OP

I said
well that's between you and God.

John 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, lest they should see with their eyes, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
that's true.

I said
That's why it takes eleven years to crucify the emotions and feelings. In the meat understanding.

James 4:7-8
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said
That's why it takes eleven years to crucify the emotions and feelings. In the meat understanding.

James 4:7-8
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
(NKJ)

You do not even say what the scriptures say.

No where anywhere does the Bible say crucify your emotions. Nowhere anywhere does the Bible say to feel love is evil.

You care so much to know if I am a man or a woman, and that shows you are of the flesh, for in Christ, it does not matter if I am a man or a woman.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do not even say what the scriptures say.

No where anywhere does the Bible say crucify your emotions. Nowhere anywhere does the Bible say to feel love is evil.

You care so much to know if I am a man or a woman, and that shows you are of the flesh, for in Christ, it does not matter if I am a man or a woman.

I said
Look we're done until you tell me whether or not you are a woman.