Cant You See It Yet

God's Truth

Yes I read it. I can see the case you are making. However, the passions of the flesh you have described have nothing to do with the feeling of being loved or different spirits that God gives us. What is the lust of the flesh vs love. Adultery has nothing to do with feeling loved, fornication has nothing to do with feeling loved, murders, and all the rest are passions or emotions of EVIL NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS. But the fruit of Spirit is love, can feel it, joy, can feel it, longsuffering, can feel that, kindness can feel kindness, goodness, can feel goodness, faithfulness, can feel that, and the rest. I think the word feel or emotion is not the best word. Sensations, or sense, of love, sense of kindness in our soul, mind and body. I think we over spiritualize plain things of God. Next, brothers and sisters will be saying you can't even feel physical food or you are being fleshly.

Love and joy are things we feel when we have the Holy Spirit living in our hearts.

Squeaky is speaking evil against that, and he will not listen to reason.

God's Truth

It's not that important really. Overall, let's pray to God for wisdom like James 5 says and He will give it to us! Whether I can identify exactly what feeling I'm experiencing is not a major concern but if it is as you say then let God get the glory. I know I'm riding with Yahweh and Jesus Christ, and rest of the family.

The feeling of love is from God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Love and joy are things we feel when we have the Holy Spirit living in our hearts.

Squeaky is speaking evil against that, and he will not listen to reason.

I said
Now your wrong again. Love is an action but joy is a feeling. It is an affection. Your right about one thing I won't listen to carnal reason because I have the Holy Spirit.
One of these days you will learn not to trust your own opinion. I don't.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said
Now your wrong again. Love is an action but joy is a feeling. It is an affection. Your right about one thing I won't listen to carnal reason because I have the Holy Spirit.
One of these days you will learn not to trust your own opinion. I don't.

There IS NOTHING EVIL ABOUT LOVE. God is love!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Love is a feeling, an emotion, and it is how we feel the Spirit of God inside our hearts. There is nothing evil about love. You calling it lust is just plain evil.

I said
Boy your real slow aren't you. Love is not a feeling. We don't feel the Holy Spirit. We only hear Him quoting verses.

The Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

you will never get a feeling when the Holy Spirit is present.

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit gives us the wisdom from above gently. He will never push it, and never work through your feelings.

James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
(NKJ)

The heart is the intent of a thought. No feeling,

Heb 4:12
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said
Boy your real slow aren't you. Love is not a feeling. We don't feel the Holy Spirit. We only hear Him quoting verses.

You are not speaking the truth.

The Holy Spirit is love and when we are saved God puts the Holy Spirit into our hearts.

Romans 5:5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

The Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

you will never get a feeling when the Holy Spirit is present.

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit gives us the wisdom from above gently. He will never push it, and never work through your feelings.

James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
(NKJ)

The heart is the intent of a thought. No feeling,

Heb 4:12
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
(NKJ)

You are going against God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are not speaking the truth.

The Holy Spirit is love and when we are saved God puts the Holy Spirit into our hearts.

Romans 5:5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

You are going against God.

I said
What do you do just make this stuff up as you go?