• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lon

Why do you think anyone owes you an explanation for what they use thanks for? Are you going to start whining about the thanks feature like you used to constantly whine about the reps feature till it was changed and changed again?
Rep? :idunno: Some of us don't have 2 million or whatever it is :chuckle:

(I was shocked I had some :noway: :jawdrop: )

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Rep? :idunno: Some of us don't have 2 million or whatever it is :chuckle:

(I was shocked I had some :noway: :jawdrop: )

You have way more than that, You have one million, one hundred and eighty one thousand and eight hundred and ninety five in rep power which is just a percentage of what you actually have, the power is how much counts toward what you can rep other with :)

glorydaz

Heh! A barrel of laughs today.

Say you want to quote someone's post in the current thread or even some other thread. You want to quote that item in whatever thread you think it is relevant to.

Here are the steps I use:

1. Assume your web browser page is on a thread that you want to quote another within.
2. Go to that current web page's tab at the top of your browser.
3. Right-click that tab.

AMR

Find that funny, do ya?

Okay, what do you mean by "tab" and "browser"?

God's Truth

:think: I don't think you want to teach as bad as you say you do. Do you know 3 days ago you said you weren't here to teach and didn't want to???
I can't be bending over to accommodate all whims when I don't believe teaching is your gift, however.

Show me where I said that. You do not even make any sense; and who cares if you think I can teach? Just listen to all your confusion. I do not like to debate such dishonest people. Now I remember why I do not usually even read your posts, too long, confusing, and dishonest.

God's Truth

:nono: I give people thanks for a LOT of reasons and to my knowledge, never because they were ripping into someone. Maybe for some point, or maybe entirely unrelated. It is best not trying to be a fruit inspector and letting God do His job. Romans 14:4 Someone may judge your words wrong, not correct, and may use derogatory about those words, but I'd suggest giving the benefit of the doubt. It is really hard for those of you ostracized by a larger part of the TOL community so will always be a difficult task for you, but try. You will notice I gave AMR a lot of "Thank You's" this thread, all of them related to formatting as well as those commenting about formatting. I'm not sure if it is evident or not, but I think you'd have to ask to be sure. -Lon

You do know though that I was talking about AMR giving a thanks to someone who merely put me down don't you?
Are you AMR?

God's Truth

I think Jesus told Peter 3 times to feed His sheep, to let Him know 3 times He loved Him and would still be using Him even though Peter 3 times rejected Him, showing Him His love and mercy.

Peter was afraid to be tortured and killed. That is not the same as denying Jesus because you do not believe him or do not want to obey him.

glorydaz

Show me where I said that. You do not even make any sense; and who cares if you think I can teach? Just listen to all your confusion. I do not like to debate such dishonest people. Now I remember why I do not usually even read your posts, too long, confusing, and dishonest.

The Queen of Personal Attacks wants to be thanked for these posts. Any volunteers?

Lon

You do know though that I was talking about AMR giving a thanks to someone who merely put me down don't you?
Are you AMR?
Nope. He reps and gives thank you's about the same as I do.
Show me where I said that. You do not even make any sense; and who cares if you think I can teach?
I am trying to teach others
I have not told you to look to me for wisdom

Just listen to all your confusion.
You are easily confused. Remember another poster recently calling you a simpleton? It wasn't me, but I remember these things. You weren't paying attention to him, you weren't paying attention to me.
I do not like to debate such dishonest people. Now I remember why I do not usually even read your posts, too long, confusing, and dishonest.
Aren't you just being cranky because I said you couldn't teach? :think: Did you think that was dishonest? Part of the reason I have you on ignore is because you flame-out rather quickly. That, and you look for offense where none is offered. It gets old. You 'expect' to be mean before they are actually mean to you. Ever hear of self-fulfilling prophecy? Basically, by your actions, you bring about the very things you are afraid will happen.

Okay, but what is the message? Before you can teach me about this I have to know a lot of "who's" "what's" and "whys."
1) Who are the certain people you are talking about and why is it important to this verse?
2) Which commandments? Which ones? All of them?
3) Make triple sure you know these answers before sharing them with me (not because I am gong to nail you or anything, but you are talking about very serious matters and NEED to be exactly right). It is incredibly important.

You didn't answer. You don't teach....
Peter was afraid to be tortured and killed. That is not the same as denying Jesus because you do not believe him or do not want to obey him.
... You preach and run. ▲This▲ isn't teaching, it is throwing out opinion, and about aspects we weren't even talking about. To teach, you have to be clearer, stick around, not get confused, and answer questions. You don't do that. -Lon

glorydaz

You are easily confused. Remember another poster recently calling you a simpleton? It wasn't me, but I remember these things. You weren't paying attention to him, you weren't paying attention to me.

Aren't you just being cranky because I said you couldn't teach? :think: Did you think that was dishonest? Part of the reason I have you on ignore is because you flame-out rather quickly. That, and you look for offense where none is offered. It gets old. You 'expect' to be mean before they are actually mean to you. Ever hear of self-fulfilling prophecy? Basically, by your actions, you bring about the very things you are afraid will happen.

You didn't answer. You don't teach.... ... You preach and run. ▲This▲ isn't teaching, it is throwing out opinion, and about aspects we weren't even talking about. To teach, you have to be clearer, stick around, not get confused, and answer questions. You don't do that. -Lon

:first:

God's Truth

You two sound like you're jealous that all the personal attacks you dole out aren't thanked. :chuckle:

You do not speak the truth. Anything that I say about anyone is repeating what they said about me. Go think about it some more. You show what you are.

God's Truth

You didn't answer. You don't teach.... ... You preach and run. ▲This▲ isn't teaching, it is throwing out opinion, and about aspects we weren't even talking about. To teach, you have to be clearer, stick around, not get confused, and answer questions. You don't do that. -Lon

I don't care to read all this dishonest mess.

You are in a bad way.