Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I copied that post out of the thread it was hidden in and made it it's own thread here.

:thumb:

Thanks Knight.

Since that thing is out of print, could you archive it somehow to that it won't get accidentally pruned in the future?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Knight,
would you consider bumping the post so all TOL active members have a chance to read it?

GuySmiley

:think: Ice cream alone or as a shake too? And have you ever tried a butterscotch milkshake?

I don't know if anyone makes butterscotch ice cream...:chew:
Stop it! Seriously, I'm on a diet. Although I did see somewhere you could lose weight by drinking several delicious shakes a day . . . :think:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sir Knight,
I looked at the "Forum Leaderboard" page, and it has a "Top Referrers" category. What is that? How does one officially refer someone to TOL (assuming that's what it pertains to)?

Thanks,
RAndy

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sir Knight,
I looked at the "Forum Leaderboard" page, and it has a "Top Referrers" category. What is that? How does one officially refer someone to TOL (assuming that's what it pertains to)?

Thanks,
RAndy
We used to keep track of referrals i.e., who sent you to TOL. But I think we turned that feature off several years ago..... yet some of the statistics still haunt these halls.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Knight,
Will you correct my title post, I wrote Satin rather than Satan, what a goof I am, I know!

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just curious, since you have a Mac, has the VoiceOver (for the sight impaired) ever mysteriously started up on its own? That happened to me just now, and has once or twice in the past. It's weird, and rather disorienting when the computer starts reading everything on the screen to me. :chuckle: :idunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.