Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishes

Because we want people to take a political side.

I have a side that doesn't appear to be represented by your choices. In fact, I don't see a coherent choice for libertarians or other constitutionalists. This is a fairly large political constituent; where do you suggest they fall on your political spectrum?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have a side that doesn't appear to be represented by your choices. In fact, I don't see a coherent choice for libertarians or other constitutionalists. This is a fairly large political constituent; where do you suggest they fall on your political spectrum?
There are only two sides to the political scale. (right and left)

Libertarians, and Constitutionalists are party affiliations not points on the political scale.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When you adjusted everyone’s rep points, did you have to use a special mathematical equation for Beloved57?

Beloved57’s rep power was adjusted from “0” to “0”

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The green dots are great. Now I know right where to go, if I am going.

John 3.16

There are only two sides to the political scale. (right and left)

Libertarians, and Constitutionalists are party affiliations not points on the political scale.

I am from Ireland and we have a totally different way of doing things here. And if I am to be perfectly honest, I didn't understand what any of the options were that I had to choose from. So I just said Eeny, Meeny,Miney,Mo :dunce:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am from Ireland and we have a totally different way of doing things here. And if I am to be perfectly honest, I didn't understand what any of the options were that I had to choose from. So I just said Eeny, Meeny,Miney,Mo :dunce:
Well we are in America... so tough. :)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Why doesn't the search screen work?

I've been looking for some old posts of mine and when I do a search all I get is a blank screen. It doesn't say that the search failed to find any results, its just blank.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why doesn't the search screen work?

I've been looking for some old posts of mine and when I do a search all I get is a blank screen. It doesn't say that the search failed to find any results, its just blank.
Make sure you are using the actual forum search feature and not the blog search feature.

For some reason the blog search feature doesn't work right.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Make sure you are using the actual forum search feature and not the blog search feature.

For some reason the blog search feature doesn't work right.

Yeah, I did that already. I get nothin'

I think I've posted the text of Bob Hill's "You Cannot Live the Christian Life" on the forum somewhere but when I try to do a search for it I get nothing but a blank screen.

When I get home I', going to try using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox to see if that makes a difference.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, I did that already. I get nothin'

I think I've posted the text of Bob Hill's "You Cannot Live the Christian Life" on the forum somewhere but when I try to do a search for it I get nothing but a blank screen.

When I get home I', going to try using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox to see if that makes a difference.
Hmmm... I user Firefox and it works just fine.

Keep me posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.