Are You a Judaizer?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
All the law hangs on these the two greatest commandments

Matthew 22

Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
One must be in Christ not in :eek:linger: the Roman Catholic religion (Jud 11 :burnlib:). What kind of a bride takes a name besides that of her husband?* Ro 8:14

* Besides Hillary Clinton :sibbie:

marhig

One must be in Christ not in :eek:linger: the Roman Catholic religion (Jud 11 :burnlib:). What kind of a bride takes a name besides that of her husband?* Ro 8:14

* Besides Hillary Clinton :sibbie:
I don't know very much about the Roman catholic religion except that they worship Mary which isn't biblical. Mary said that she was blessed among women not above women. Mary isn't the mother of God. God has no mother.

marhig

Exodus 20

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

Why do you call Mary the mother of God then?

Be careful, you are accusing a denomination, while talking to a fellow believer in Christ as God. What does denominational pride yield?

1 Cor 1:

12 What I am saying is this: Each of you says, “I’m with Paul,” or “I’m with Apollos,” or “I’m with Cephas,” or “I’m with Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was it Paul who was crucified for you? Or were you baptized in Paul’s name?

marhig

Be careful, you are accusing a denomination, while talking to a fellow believer in Christ as God. What does denominational pride yield?

1 Cor 1:

12 What I am saying is this: Each of you says, “I’m with Paul,” or “I’m with Apollos,” or “I’m with Cephas,” or “I’m with Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was it Paul who was crucified for you? Or were you baptized in Paul’s name?
I'm not talking about any individual person, I don't know anyone's heart, i don't call anyone unsaved either, many here could have a far better heart then me. But Mary isn't the mother of God. And I don't believe that the Roman catholic religion is right. That's my opinion. We shouldn't have any statues and we shouldn't be praying to anyone only God.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

I'm not talking about any individual person, I don't know anyone's heart, i don't call anyone unsaved either, many here could have a far better heart then me. But Mary isn't the mother of God. And I don't believe that the Roman catholic religion is right. That's my opinion. We shouldn't have any statues and we shouldn't be praying to anyone only God.

They used statutes originally because only the elect could read. The very gospel and bible were made into a a giant felt board to teach the unlearned in the very vision of cathedrals. I'm not even Catholic and I took the time to read this.

You can study it for yourself. The statutes were a teaching aid for the illiterate.

marhig

They used statutes originally because only the elect could read. The very gospel and bible was a giant felt board to teach the unlearned. I'm not even Catholic and I took the time to read this.

You can study it for yourself. The statutes were a teaching aid for the illiterate.
Do you not see that they are worshipped now?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

Do you not see that they are worshipped now?

They are not. Luther helped Christianity, but demonized the Catholic Church at the same time. To accomplish so much, but create so much division with ideas was a common occurrence and is of mans work.

The Catholic Church was corrupted by greed and power throughout time, but no more so than Protestantism.