Are You a Judaizer?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I'm not talking about any individual person, I don't know anyone's heart, i don't call anyone unsaved either, many here could have a far better heart then me. But Mary isn't the mother of God. And I don't believe that the Roman catholic religion is right. That's my opinion. We shouldn't have any statues and we shouldn't be praying to anyone only God.

And respect for respecting your brother. I ask your forgiveness for insinuating otherwise.

marhig

you can teach a parrot to repeat what it hears
-can't you do better than that?
-find out for yourself
-ask a catholic
-don't ask pate
Ok, I'm just going to say what I've seen, it clearly says in the Bible that we are not to have statues, the catholic religion is full of them, whether they were put there to help illiterate people or not, its wrong before God. And the people teaching those who were illiterate should have known that. God's people have the spirit, we don't need statues to teach.

I'm not getting at you personally. You probably don't believe as I do. And I still wouldn't call you unsaved as others would call me. Only God knows yours, mine and everyone else's hearts. But to me personally, I don't believe that the Roman catholic religion is right.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

you can teach a parrot to repeat what it hears
-can't you do better than that?
-find out for yourself
-ask a catholic
-don't ask pate

Pate is an enigma. He can rattle some cages, but he indeed understands grace. In that, we are deeply fellow children of God.

Lol and not trying to be meen to you or Pate.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Ok, I'm just going to say what I've seen, it clearly says in the Bible that we are not to have statues, the catholic religion is full of them, whether they were put there to help illiterate people or not, its wrong before God. And the people teaching those who were illiterate should have known that. God's people have the spirit, we don't need statues to teach.

I'm not getting at you personally. You probably don't believe as I do. And I still wouldn't call you unsaved as others would call me. Only God knows yours, mine and everyone else's hearts. But to me personally, I don't believe that the Roman catholic religion is right.

Fair enough, but what if I said that Protestants have idolized the Ten Commandments ?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Exodus 20

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

do you have a picture of your mother?
-do you worship her?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

What do you mean?

They make statutes of them and in their teachings elevate them over dispensation of grace, while denying that the Holy Spirit can work in all matters of sin, despite the fact that God is clearly said to have died for us while we were yet sinners.

Picture a certain animosity for men that are gay and claim the blood of Jesus Christ. Christianity tends to bring law back into the matter and judge the pace the Holy Spirit works in people.

I'm not glorifying sin, but I am saying houses of worship should be a hospitals for the broken. A rag tag group in a club that welcomes all as Jesus did.

marhig

They make statutes of them and in their teachings elevate them over dispensation of grace, while denying that the Holy Spirit can work in all matters of sin, despite the fact that God is clearly said to have died for us while we were yet sinners.

Picture a certain animosity for men that are gay and claim the blood of Jesus Christ. Christianity tends to bring law back into the matter and judge the pace the Holy Spirit works in people.
I don't believe in any statues whatsoever, I'm not of any denomination, I believe there same way about protestant churches that have statues too. It's wrong before God.

Btw, I don't believe that Jesus is God either.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

I don't believe in any statues whatsoever, I'm not of any denomination, I believe there same way about protestant churches that have statues too. It's wrong be before God.

Btw, I don't believe that Jesus is God either.

It's ok. He's still God. How's that for a stubborn answer : P

I'm of no denomination and of all, so I totally understand.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

There's a difference to having a picture than bowing down to statues and lighting candles round them

God says we shouldn't have them whatever denomination were in

Marhig,

Here's your chance to sway me.

Please site you reasons and references for not believing Jesus is God.

We are here to discuss ideas, and that is a big one.

I'm curious. Folding hands under chin to listen.

marhig

you should be worried about that and not statues
No, I know that Jesus isn't God, Jesus said that God is his God also.

And there's no God the son in the Bible. If you know where those words "God the son" is in the Bible then I'd be glad if you could show me