Are You a Judaizer?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No, I know that Jesus isn't God, Jesus said that God is his God also.

And there's no God the son in the Bible. If you know where those words "God the son" is in the Bible then I'd be glad if you could show me

John 14:

7 “If you know Me, you will also know[d] My Father. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”

8 “Lord,” said Philip, “show us the Father, and that’s enough for us.”

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been among you all this time without your knowing Me, Philip? The one who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I speak to you I do not speak on My own. The Father who lives in Me does His works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me. Otherwise, believe[e] because of the works themselves.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No, I know that Jesus isn't God, Jesus said that God is his God also.

And there's no God the son in the Bible. If you know where those words "God the son" is in the Bible then I'd be glad if you could show me

John 10:

22 Then the Festival of Dedication[c] took place in Jerusalem, and it was winter. 23 Jesus was walking in the temple complex in Solomon’s Colonnade.[d] 24 Then the Jews surrounded Him and asked, “How long are You going to keep us in suspense?[e] If You are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”[f]

25 “I did tell you and you don’t believe,” Jesus answered them. “The works that I do in My Father’s name testify about Me. 26 But you don’t believe because you are not My sheep.[g] 27 My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish—ever! No one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all. No one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 The Father and I are one.”[h]

Renewed Efforts to Stone Jesus
31 Again the Jews picked up rocks to stone Him.

32 Jesus replied, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. Which of these works are you stoning Me for?”

33 “We aren’t stoning You for a good work,” the Jews answered, “but for blasphemy, because You—being a man—make Yourself God.”

34 Jesus answered them, “Isn’t it written in your scripture, I said, you are gods?[j] 35 If He called those whom the word of God came to ‘gods’—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36 do you say, ‘You are blaspheming’ to the One the Father set apart and sent into the world, because I said: I am the Son of God? 37 If I am not doing My Father’s works, don’t believe Me. 38 But if I am doing them and you don’t believe Me, believe the works. This way you will know and understand[k] that the Father is in Me and I in the Father.” 39 Then they were trying again to seize Him, yet He eluded their grasp.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

John 10:

22 Then the Festival of Dedication[c] took place in Jerusalem, and it was winter. 23 Jesus was walking in the temple complex in Solomon’s Colonnade.[d] 24 Then the Jews surrounded Him and asked, “How long are You going to keep us in suspense?[e] If You are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”[f]

25 “I did tell you and you don’t believe,” Jesus answered them. “The works that I do in My Father’s name testify about Me. 26 But you don’t believe because you are not My sheep.[g] 27 My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish—ever! No one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all. No one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 The Father and I are one.”[h]

32 Jesus replied, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. Which of these works are you stoning Me for?”

33 “We aren’t stoning You for a good work,” the Jews answered, “but for blasphemy, because You—being a man—make Yourself God.”

34 Jesus answered them, “Isn’t it written in your scripture, I said, you are gods?[j] 35 If He called those whom the word of God came to ‘gods’—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36 do you say, ‘You are blaspheming’ to the One the Father set apart and sent into the world, because I said: I am the Son of God? 37 If I am not doing My Father’s works, don’t believe Me. 38 But if I am doing them and you don’t believe Me, believe the works. This way you will know and understand[k] that the Father is in Me and I in the Father.” 39 Then they were trying again to seize Him, yet He eluded their grasp.

This is why I teach the trinity per Jesus words.

He and the Father are one by His words....

The Spirit is the true form of God, while the Spirit became flesh, thus creating the mystery of the Trinity.

Father, Son, Spirit one, but different as water, ice and steam.

All one but uniquely different. But still one...

Confusing, but simple and the source of 1000s of disputes. Lol

It all begins with the choice use of is or is not.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

There's a difference to having a picture than bowing down to statues and lighting candles round them

God says we shouldn't have them whatever denomination were in

Ps... Throw out the Qu'ran as a genuine abrahamic reference.

It is completely in error when studied in historical context and claim.

Not to mention that Mohammed allowed the black stone of Allot to be venerated in the Cube which all Muslims bow towards.

Hell! Even if it is the lather of Abraham, why is it, an idol maintained?

marhig

Marhig,

Here's your chance to sway me.

Please site you reasons and references for not believing Jesus is God.

John 20 for starters

Why would Jesus call God, his God?

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and*to*my God, and your God.

Christ is also subject under God and it was God who set him at his right hand so God is the God of Jesus

1 Corinthians 15

And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Also

For*there is*one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

Also

John 5

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

I can find many more verses, but to me the verse that shows that Jesus isn't God, is when Jesus calls God his God.

It's 12:40 am here, I'm not being ignorant if I don't answer, but I'll answer any more posts tomorrow good night :)

Marhig,

Here's your chance to sway me.

Please site you reasons and references for not believing Jesus is God.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

John 20 for starters

Why would Jesus call God, his God?

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and*to*my God, and your God.

Christ is also subject under God and it was God who set him at his right hand so God is the God of Jesus

1 Corinthians 15

And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Also

For*there is*one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

Also

John 5

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

I can find many more verses, but to me the verse that shows that Jesus isn't God, is when Jesus calls God his God.

It's 12:40 am here, I'm not being ignorant if I don't answer, but I'll answer any more posts tomorrow good night :)

Jesus references the Spirit as God because He is showing that He is in communion with the Father to accomplish His work as we are to be.

He references this many times over, but I posted many verses that you can look at.

Paul even asserts this in Romans 8:9

Romans 8:9Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

9 You, however, are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, since[a] the Spirit of God lives in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.

marhig

John 14:

7 “If you know Me, you will also know[d] My Father. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”

8 “Lord,” said Philip, “show us the Father, and that’s enough for us.”

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been among you all this time without your knowing Me, Philip? The one who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I speak to you I do not speak on My own. The Father who lives in Me does His works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me. Otherwise, believe[e] because of the works themselves.
Philip could see God in Jesus, Jesus was in the express image of God. There was nothing of this world in him and he never lived to do his own will, only Gods will. But he's the son of God not God the son. Where is God the son in the Bible?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To say God is my father, is to make one self equal with God. The Israelites knew this. They moved to stone him for it. Funny how all you "scholars" don't know it. Just channeling my inner LetsArgue on the scholars thing.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Philip could see God in Jesus, Jesus was in the express image of God. There was nothing of this world in him and he never lived to do his own will, only Gods will. But here's the son of God not good the son. Where is God the son in the Bible?

Ah, yes...

Excellent studying.

I implore you to observe that Jesus says To see Him is to see Elohim. Father is a reference to YHWH.

marhig

John 10:

They say that Jesus is trying to make himself God, Jesus tells them that in their laws you are Gods to whom the word of God comes into. And the law cannot be broken. So Jesus was full of the holy spirit in the express image of God. But he isn't God Almighty.

Does that make us all God whom have the word of God within?

Jesus then corrected them and said

Because I said I am the son of God, Jesus didn't say he was God, but the son of God

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
They say that Jesus is trying to make himself God, Jesus tells them that in their laws you are Gods to whom the word of God comes into. And the law cannot be broken. So Jesus was full of the holy spirit in the express image of God. But he isn't God Almighty.

Because I said I am the son of God, Jesus didn't say he was God, but the son of God

Your half way there, you just admitted He is the son of God.

What do you make of the Word.... Reference to YHWH becoming flesh in John 1?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

More specifically, His constant references to being in the world, but not recognized. There is humor and sorrow in the book of John that goes along with Jesus constantly saying.... Don't you recognize me?

marhig

This is why I teach the trinity per Jesus words.

He and the Father are one by His words....

The Spirit is the true form of God, while the Spirit became flesh, thus creating the mystery of the Trinity.

Father, Son, Spirit one, but different as water, ice and steam.

All one but uniquely different. But still one...

Confusing, but simple and the source of 1000s of disputes. Lol

It all begins with the choice use of is or is not.

He and God are one but not in a trinity way, not unless we're God also?

look at this

John 17

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;*That they all may be one; as thou, Father,*art*in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

So are we God also?

I have nothing against you honestly, but I have you believe what i see in the scriptures, and if Jesus calls God his God, then I believe him.

marhig

Ah, yes...

Excellent studying.

I implore you to observe that Jesus says To see Him is to see Elohim. Father is a reference to YHWH.

Yes that's right, he's Emmanuel, God with us, and that was true. Because Jesus wasn't there, his will was gone he just lived by the will of God and every word that God gave him he preached.

As he said, of myself I can do nothing

He also said "why do you call me good, there's none good but God"

There's only one God, and he sent Jesus and Jesus did his will completely so that they never saw Jesus but the spirit of God fully though him

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Yes that's right, he's Emmanuel, God with us, and that was true. Because Jesus wasn't there, his will was gone he just lived by the will of God and every word that God gave him he preached.

As he said, of myself I can do nothing

He also said "why do you call me good, there's none good but God"

There's only one God, and he sent Jesus and Jesus did his will completely so that they never saw Jesus but the spirit of God fully though him

Fair enough for tonite. I'll stop being bad. Lol.... I've got to go too. Looking forward to discussion in the near future days.

Peace and Love

marhig

Jesus references the Spirit as God because He is showing that He is in communion with the Father to accomplish His work as we are to be.

He references this many times over, but I posted many verses that you can look at.

Paul even asserts this in Romans 8:9

Romans 8:9Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

9 You, however, are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, since[a] the Spirit of God lives in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.
The spirit of God and the spirit of Christ are separate

Romans 8

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you