Are You a Judaizer?

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Since the days of Adam; Festivals, Sacrifices, and Offerings, has been a tradition of mankind. God only instructed Moses on how the people were to perform those things. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Festivals, Sacrifices, and Offerings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
21 This is what the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: “Add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices, and eat the meat yourselves, 22 for when I brought your ancestors out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak with them or command them concerning burnt offering and sacrifice.
26 However, they wouldn’t listen to Me or pay attention, but became obstinate; they did more evil than their ancestors. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Old Covenant has been revoked, we now live under the New Covenant.[/FONT]

Elia

Elia,

Do I detect a hint of dislike for the gospels of Yeshki, and the words of Paul and his cohorts?

Bs"d

Yes.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Elia

Jesus didn't destroy the Tanakh, there is a copy in each Bible. You've even quoted from it. Wake up!

Bs"d

But Christians claim he came to abolish the law of God:

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
Matthew 5

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

Elia

[FONT="]Since the days of Adam; Festivals, Sacrifices, and Offerings, has been a tradition of mankind. God only instructed Moses on how the people were to perform those things. [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Festivals, Sacrifices, and Offerings[/FONT][/B]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Jeremiah 7[/FONT][/B][FONT="]
21 This is what the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: “Add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices, and eat the meat yourselves, 22 for when I brought your ancestors out of the land of Egypt, [B]I did not[/B] speak with them or [B]command them concerning burnt offering and sacrifice.[/B]
26 However, [B]they wouldn’t listen to Me or pay attention, but became obstinate;[/B] they did more evil than their ancestors. [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="http://redirect.viglink.com?key=bbb516d91daee20498798694a42dd559&u=http%3A/biblia.com/bible/niv/Zech%252011.10"]Zechariah 11:10[/URL]
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.) [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]The Old Covenant has been revoked, we now live under the New Covenant.[/FONT]

Bs"d

Obviously, the new covenant is not yet established. Paul claims that this is done through Jesus. Paul says in Hebrews 10:15-17; "Whereof the Holy Ghost is also a witness to us, for after he had said before: This is the covenant that I will make with them, after those days, saith the LORD, I will put My laws in their heart and in their minds will I write them. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more."

This is written in Jeremiah 31:31-34; "Behold, the days come saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. Not according the old covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, which my covenant they broke, although I was as a husband to them, saith the LORD. But this shall be the covenant that I make with the house of Israel: After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in there inward parts and write it in their hearts, and I will be there God, and they shall be my people. And they shall no more each man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying: Know the LORD, for they shall all know me, from the least of them till the greatest, saith the LORD, for I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sins no more."

Are we now in the days that everybody knows about the LORD (Y-H-W-H)? That nobody has to teach his neighbor about God?

Obviously not!

So A) There is no new covenant yet, and B) The new covenant is this "But this shall be the covenant that I make with the house of Israel: After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in there inward parts and write it in their hearts, and I will be there God, and they shall be my people."

So the new covenant means that Gods laws, (the 613 laws of the Torah) will be written on the hearts of the Jews, and they will be Gods people.

Since the Christians are totally lawless, this cannot speak about them, and anyway, it is spelled out that ISRAEL will remain Gods people.

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Ecc 12:12-14, New American Standard Bible

CherubRam

Bs"d

Obviously, the new covenant is not yet established. Paul claims that this is done through Jesus. Paul says in Hebrews 10:15-17; "Whereof the Holy Ghost is also a witness to us, for after he had said before: This is the covenant that I will make with them, after those days, saith the LORD, I will put My laws in their heart and in their minds will I write them. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more."

This is written in Jeremiah 31:31-34; "Behold, the days come saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. Not according the old covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, which my covenant they broke, although I was as a husband to them, saith the LORD. But this shall be the covenant that I make with the house of Israel: After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in there inward parts and write it in their hearts, and I will be there God, and they shall be my people. And they shall no more each man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying: Know the LORD, for they shall all know me, from the least of them till the greatest, saith the LORD, for I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sins no more."

Are we now in the days that everybody knows about the LORD (Y-H-W-H)? That nobody has to teach his neighbor about God?

Obviously not!

So A) There is no new covenant yet, and B) The new covenant is this "But this shall be the covenant that I make with the house of Israel: After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in there inward parts and write it in their hearts, and I will be there God, and they shall be my people."

So the new covenant means that Gods laws, (the 613 laws of the Torah) will be written on the hearts of the Jews, and they will be Gods people.

Since the Christians are totally lawless, this cannot speak about them, and anyway, it is spelled out that ISRAEL will remain Gods people.

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

[FONT=&quot]"For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel." "...it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring." [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Christians are not totally lawless. Everyone will know Yahwah during the thousand year reign. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[h=1][FONT=&quot]Hosea 1[/FONT][/h] [FONT=&quot] 8 After she had weaned Lo-Ruhamah, Gomer had another son.[/FONT] 9 Then the Lord said, “Call him Lo-Ammi (which means “not my people”), for you are not my people, and I am not your God.
[FONT=&quot]10 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ they will be called ‘children of the living God.’[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gomer is the Germanic tribes of Europe.[/FONT]

CherubRam

I was wondering if Jews study their bibles? The reason I ask, is because I keep hearing statements that are dumber than dumb.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

But Christians claim he came to abolish the law of God:

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
Matthew 5

This is also a misunderstanding on Christianity's part.

The true exposition of the canonized writings lists the law as a debt. When Jesus said "It is finished", it was a reference to the debt paid in full.

More specifically, He becomes the fulfillment of the law.

Paul never replaces, but speaks as if Jesus fulfilled the law.

This of coarse still becomes the Goy rub.

Also, many Christians gloat as if they should look down on the Jews...

I laugh at that too. The Entire Bible is a Jewish book. Especially the TaNaKh.

Israel is important to me as well, as it is Gods land. Woe to those that think they can rule over it against His will. I believe Israel is real. [emoji3]

Ben Masada

T

Paul never replaces, but speaks as if Jesus fulfilled the law.

What is the meaning of "fulfilled," that once fulfilled we don't need any more a Law to obey? Paul said that we have been released from the Law. (Rom. 7:6) Why? Because someone else fulfilled it for us? This is confusing! Then he said that Jesus was the end of the Law. (Rom. 10:4) What does it mean, that we have no longer to worry about a Law to obey? Now, if you read Mat. 5:17-19, Jesus extended his fulfilling of the Law to all of us until Heaven and earth pass away. If that's so, why did Paul release us from the Law? (Rom. 7:6) I wonder how intelligent Christians sacrifice their credibility to such a nonsense.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
What is the meaning of "fulfilled," that once fulfilled we don't need any more a Law to obey? Paul said that we have been released from the Law. (Rom. 7:6) Why? Because someone else fulfilled it for us? This is confusing! Then he said that Jesus was the end of the Law. (Rom. 10:4) What does it mean, that we have no longer to worry about a Law to obey? Now, if you read Mat. 5:17-19, Jesus extended his fulfilling of the Law to all of us until Heaven and earth pass away. If that's so, why did Paul release us from the Law? (Rom. 7:6) I wonder how intelligent Christians sacrifice their credibility to such a nonsense.

Paul was just a man. He did nothing., except testify the living God appeared to him and asked why he was persecuting His people.

Jesus fulfilled the Law of stone that brought death by stoning, and expounded that Love is an even higher Law than the Law of Moses. The Law of the Book of the Law is just and good. However, we are not just and good, and we who transgress the law have no right to judge by the law. Only God has authority to judge, and Jesus message was that the letter of the law demands rigid obedience that can become ritual, but our new debt of Love allows the Love of God to pour on Israel and all who He knows to be of Love!

Love is the fulfillment of the law.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

Ben Masada

Paul was just a man. He did nothing., except testify the living God appeared to him and asked why he was persecuting His people.

You claim Paul did nothing when every thing he did is recorded down in the NT. He was preaching to the Jews to stop circumcising their children and quit observing the Jewish customs. (Acts 21:21) And you say Paul did nothing. He claimed that Jesus had replaced the Jewish Priesthood and, you say he did nothing. (Hebrews
7:12,22) He released his followers from the Law and you say he did nothing. (Rom. 7:6; 10:4) He did so much more with his policy of Replacement Theology and you seem to say, "Never mind him Ben, that's nothing."

Jesus fulfilled the Law of stone that brought death by stoning, and expounded that Love is an even higher Law than the Law of Moses.

Why then did Jesus continue teaching to listen to "Moses" aka the Law? (Luke 16:29-31)

The Law of the Book of the Law is just and good. However, we are not just and good, and we who transgress the law have no right to judge by the law. Only God has authority to judge, and Jesus message was that the letter of the law demands rigid obedience that can become ritual, but our new debt of Love allows the Love of God to pour on Israel and all who He knows to be of Love!

If the Book of the Law aka the Decalogue is just and good, why would Paul claim that it ended with the death of Jesus? (Rom. 7:1-7)

Love is the fulfillment of the law.

If love is the fulfillment of the Law why did Jesus whip the money changers and also offended the Pharisees by calling them hypocrites and brood of vipers? (Mat. 23:13-33)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

You claim Paul did nothing when every thing he did is recorded down in the NT. He was preaching to the Jews to stop circumcising their children and quit observing the Jewish customs. (Acts 21:21) And you say Paul did nothing. He claimed that Jesus had replaced the Jewish Priesthood and, you say he did nothing. (Hebrews
7:12,22) He released his followers from the Law and you say he did nothing. (Rom. 7:6; 10:4) He did so much more with his policy of Replacement Theology and you seem to say, "Never mind him Ben, that's nothing.")

He didn't teach replacement theology in actual exegesis.
He expounded that the Abrahamic Covenant Proceeded Moses. The salvation was prophesied in the promise of the son. Hagar represents the effort of man (Law obedience which yields slaves) and Isaac represents the promised son. (The child that was provided simply by faith... Note Abraham and Sarah tried their way first... Um... Talk about works of the flesh.. Hey Abe, sleep with my young servant girl, and everything will turn out ok, I'm tired of waiting on God). Ultimately prophesied as Jesus.... (He is God sacrificing His Son, in place of Abraham sacrificing his son....... As in, other Gods demanded child sacrifice, while Elohim gave of Himself). Ps. Islam is the child of Ishmael. There is no doubt. Judaism has incorporated grace on a mass level, while one of the 3 Abrahamic Faith's that came after Jesus is not like the other two, but identical to the tyrannical Pharasees.

Why then did Jesus continue teaching to listen to "Moses" aka the Law? (Luke 16:29-31))

You asked for this. It's going to be long.

I'm adding direct notes in (Notes)

Luke 16King James Version

1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man (YHWH), which had a steward (Israel) , and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.(Accuser of All pointing out that none of Israel lived without truly following the law perfectly, therefore they were under its CURSE)

2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward. (I'm about to take away your land to teach you a lesson, or... you squandered my investment and failed to teach the world about me?)

3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed. (Israel being occupied by foreigners, also this is a reference to the steward in another parable that buried his share of wealth from the king, and they were too ashamed to ask for the Kings gift of paying their debt)

4 I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.

(For they will be able to have me and I will be their land owner, and houses is a reference to be within our bodies)

5 So he called every one of his lord's debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?

6 And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.

(The self righteous steward could not afford the price of the land. Or this could inversely be faith)

7 Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore.

(This steward depended on the Righteousness of God and thus had four score the money to pay the Land owner... With the land owners provisions from his store house)

8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world (Goys) are in their generation wiser than the children of light.(Jews)

(Self righteous by Law, and utterly poor, Gentile Sinners utterly poor yet grated the free wealth of the land owner, that the land may grow, and the investment grow)

9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations. (Proclaim me to the lands and except for enters as My people)

10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. (If you do not share your prosperity, that won't work out well)

11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
(Stop being self righteous and hoarding the wealth of Gods blessings)

12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?

(Do you grow my kingdom by sharing my investment, or do you squander and hoard it)

13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

(Do you rely on Me and My work, or do you believe your work superior?)

14 And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.

(How dare that flake tell us we are self righteous, and why should we share our wealth with Goium)

15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

(Your attempts to be good are utter ruin, know you not that God alone is good by the law?)

16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

((John the baptist told you of me, and here I am to fulfill the law out of Love for you))

17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

(I Elohim, Spirit, I AM, will pass away amongst you to allow this Stone charge to be paid in full for ALL out of my never ending Love for you)

18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

(Once the law is fulfilled, marriage to her will not be marriage to me)

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

(Self righteous man)

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

(Gentile Sinner)

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

(Let me share in your Blessing of God, though He set the table in your camp)

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

(Yet the bigger was graciously loved by God and brought to Abrahams blossom.. Traditional for spiritual dwelling of Gods people, while the self righteous man was laid in Spirit away from Abraham and amongst the wicked)

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

(In Sheol, away from Gods Spiritual kingdom, the self righteous man was jealous of The gentile sinner and ached to be where he was)

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

(The pain of my mistake is too great. Please bring me to your side and even with the Gentile sinner)

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

(You self righteous man trusted in your fleshly adherence to Moses and received your self satisfaction and praise of those like you, while this gentile sinner walked in the truth of his Need for Gods righteousness, and now he enjoys the reward of eternity at Abrahams side)

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

(You demanded to pay the debt with your life, but your debt is too great, only the king could afford to pay it, and now your ledger is closed)

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

(Let me warn my brothers, that they don't error as I have)

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

(Moses told you that the works of the Law would testify against you in Deuteronomy, and continually begged you to only rely on God, for God alone can grant salvation, and meet its requirements)

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

(Let my ghost warn them, then they will listen.)

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

(Jesus will die and be resurrected before them, and as they relegated Moses to works of the flesh, so will many of them reject HE)

This also perfectly grows in light of Jesus parable of the stewards that buried the rich mans money, or grew it size.

To specify... Wealth to God is his children and the salvation of all Mankind, which He commissioned throughout the entire bible.

If the Book of the Law aka the Decalogue is just and good, why would Paul claim that it ended with the death of Jesus? (Rom. 7:1-7))

Jesus lovingly fulfilled it in Love and asked a debt of Love to be our way of serving out of Love and freedom (we were His slaves by the Law, and he paid our debt, that we could be free men) because the debt HE paid (the Law and its charge against us) was only affordable by His great storehouse of perfect righteousness.

If love is the fulfillment of the Law why did Jesus whip the money changers and also offended the Pharisees by calling them hypocrites and brood of vipers? (Mat. 23:13-33)

This happened on the exact day of the cleansing of the temple. But Jesus was driving out the demand for financial and fleshly gifts to obtain salvation.

The temple was demanding that sacrifices be bought from it. It had marked the prices up to profit, and demanded all other sacrifices were provided by the temple for power. This basically again put salvation in the hands of man.

Just like even Christians do today.

The Rich man is upset when people squander his investment on themselves.

He has given his stewards every mean to grow His riches into a giant monopoly of salvation, freedom and love.

Yet to this day they minimize the quality of the investment. Hoard it, and save it for only a few. This is a seriously bad idea.

Of all words I read, I read and retread all of Jesus's parables as I believe the red letters are directly of God, then I look at all other scripture in light of His words supreme.

Legalistic squander falls short every time.

I quote Jesus to those that limit His accomplishment over and over, and though many claim the title follower of the Messiah/Christ..... They don't even recognize His words or understand what they mean.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are You a Judaizer?

Wphewwwwwwwwww... In short... Jesus is the salvation that came from the Jews by lineage. He is the biological temple of God built through the ages...

Matthew

12 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat.

(Note... God is gathering... This is symbolic of harvesting at the end, and sewing with the gospel...)

2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.

(Note how the elite by self proclamation of self righteousness try to interfere with the harvest)

3 But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Ben, who is the LORD of SHABBAT?

Why do you think Tamar's second husband was struck dead for interfering and her first husband for being wicked?

Note that the lineage of Luke and Matthew differ... They are Mary and Joseph's lineage through King Davind and further back, yet Marys is more complete as she is the biological agent of Gods plan.

marhig

Bs"d

God also has no father, no son, and no brother.

There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

Yes your right, there is only one God, I totally agree, and I love those verses in Joshua, we must choose who to obey and serve, God who takes us away from sin if we obey him, or sin which takes us away from God.

Btw, God does have sons but only one begotten son who never sinned, Christ Jesus. The old testament also mentions the sons of God. In genesis, Psalms and Job.

marhig

Bs"d

Both these "great commandments are from the law of Moses, see Deut 6:5 and Lev 19:18.

Yes I know :) and Jesus obeyed Gods commandments. He fulfilled them and lived them out showing us how to obey God, he showed us the way and through him we are reconciled to the living God, and he left us an example to follow and we too must walk the walk and live it out.

1 Peter 2

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

1 John 2

He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked

And his example was to live it out, he denied himself and lived by the will of God and he told us to do the same.

marhig

Paul also said this,

Romans 7

What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law.

Without the laws of God, we are blind and in sin. Jesus came and not only did he fulfil those laws, but he also expounded them and went into more detail so that we have no excuse Matthew 5.

Jesus lived out the laws of God perfectly, he abided by them and didn't sin.

Once we truly belong to God and the spirit is in our hearts we will abide by the laws. We won't commit adultery, we won't kill, etc, because the spirit guides us away from sin and he's teaching us daily to obey God and he circumscises our hearts putting our flesh to death, if we obey him and deny ourselves.

My conscience is really strong, to disobey God is a sin, to live our own lives in the flesh is a sin, we must give our lives to God, obey him and live it out and Jesus showed us how to by example. Now we who are truly his, have no excuse.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
And it happened, as He spoke these things, that a certain woman from the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that bore You, and the breasts which nursed You!”
But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!” Lk 11:27–28

:eek:linger:

See:

No Mary Worship

Interplanner

To Ben re the law,
he was referring to the force it has to convict of sin; he was not referring to ongoing ceremonial, dietary or ritual. He also with Paul validated the essential morality of it.

Bear in mind that in the Judaism that Paul grew up in, and which made him an awful person, the place of the law was the problem. Before Christ, whenever Paul saw someone, he filtered them through all kinds of laws, and basically did not enjoy them , nor want to know of them. In Christ, he can see a true person and he can give them a working spiritual dynamic which is that they were loved by christ and sacrificed for by him, motivating them to live in gratefulness for that. And Paul to care for them. The law in itself could never do that; certain events in Israel's past did that for a while for Israel (the exodus, etc.), but then history got complex with captivities and disintegration.

Epoisses

To Ben re the law,
he was referring to the force it has to convict of sin; he was not referring to ongoing ceremonial, dietary or ritual. He also with Paul validated the essential morality of it.

Bear in mind that in the Judaism that Paul grew up in, and which made him an awful person, the place of the law was the problem. Before Christ, whenever Paul saw someone, he filtered them through all kinds of laws, and basically did not enjoy them , nor want to know of them. In Christ, he can see a true person and he can give them a working spiritual dynamic which is that they were loved by christ and sacrificed for by him, motivating them to live in gratefulness for that. And Paul to care for them. The law in itself could never do that; certain events in Israel's past did that for a while for Israel (the exodus, etc.), but then history got complex with captivities and disintegration.

Clap, clap, clap! just preach that and forget about 70AD.