Are You a Judaizer?

marhig

So we need an incorruptible body that doesn't return to the ground. It's available and it's not far from you.

I'll flesh returns to the ground, no flesh lives. Flesh is the ground of Satan. The spirit belongs to God.

The only incorruption is Christ in the heart, he was never corrupted by Satan, he never sinned. And we need him to help us to overcome.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The soul is immortal, and the incorruptible body may be familiar, yet it may not be.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll flesh returns to the ground, no flesh lives. Flesh is the ground of Satan. The spirit belongs to God.

There is a natural body and there is a supernatural body. (1 Corinthians 15:44)

The Father and the Son both have supernatural bodies. So will we when we are born of the Spirit.

marhig

There is a natural body and there is a supernatural body. (1 Corinthians 15:44)

The Father and the Son both have supernatural bodies. So will we when we are born of the Spirit.

Ah right, I don't see it like that

Corinthians 15

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Further down the chapter

As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is.the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly

We are the natural earthly body, but once we are born of the spirit we are raised with Christ and we shall then bear the image of the heavenly. Because once we are born of the spirit, we will show Christ through us in our lives.

Anyway, I'm off to bed in a minute, its really late here. Good night :)

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The soul is immortal, and the incorruptible body may be familiar, yet it may not be.

Eze18:4. Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Misinterpretation on your part. souls are a gift and being what makes us, are individual, otherwise you are taking a pantheist view.

You should fix your quote

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Do we bleed? Yes. Do spirits bleed? We do not know. Do immortal souls bleed? We do not know. "Born of the Spirit" is a metaphor.

Blood is material, flesh is material. God is not material and spirit is not subject to the second law of thermodynamics.

Elia

what is the law of moses?

Bs"d

The law of Moses is the law of God, but is given to the Israelites through Moses.

The Ten Commandments were given by God directly to the Israelites, but they considered that too scary, and they said to Moses: "Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, the lightning flashes, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they trembled and stood afar off. 19 Then they said to Moses, “You speak with us, and we will hear; but let not God speak with us, lest we die.”

20 And Moses said to the people, “Do not fear; for God has come to test you, and that His fear may be before you, so that you may not sin.” 21 So the people stood afar off, but Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was.

22 Then Y-H-W-H said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘You have seen that I have talked with you from heaven. 23 You shall not make anything to be with Me—gods of silver or gods of gold you shall not make for yourselves."

So the law given by God to Moses, of which God said: "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: .... " that is called the law of Moses, but it is the law of God.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

Elia

Moses laws governed the priesthood, festivals, offerings, and sacrifices.

Bs"d

And a lot more.

Loving God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your might, is called "the law of Moses".

Also "loving your neighbour like yourself" is called "the law of Moses".

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.

Elia

The ten commands are obviously the commands of God.

Bs"d

And so is the law of Moses: "Y-H-W-H said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. 3 On the eighth day the boy is to be circumcised."
Lev 12

It is the law of God, given through Moses, and therefore called the law of Moses, but it is the law of God.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Elia

The Law of Moses is comprised of two things. One is the covenant that Christ spoke to the people and wrote with his finger on two stone tablets. The covenant was given before the Book of the Law which contained statutes and judgments. (Exodus 19:5)

Bs"d

The Ten Commandments were not written by your christ, but by God:

"And Y-H-W-H said to Moses, “Cut two tablets of stone like the first ones, and I will write on these tablets the words that were on the first tablets which you broke."
Ex 34

The covenant was placed in the ark of the covenant and the Book of the Law was placed beside the ark, but not in it. (Deuteronomy 31:26)

The Book of the Law was abolished at Christ's execution. (Colossians 2:14)

Your christ said something else:

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
Matthew 5

Elia

And the ministry of death written in stone was done away as well. The law was a shadow of God's love being written in the heart. God is love so to have his love is everything. Your precious law was just a shadow that couldn't save one single person or forgive one single sin. It was weak so it got replaced.

Bs"d

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"
Matthew 5

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Ecc 12:12-14, New American Standard Bible

Elia

The Law reveals sin. Are you a sinner? Then flee to Christ. Not hard to understand.

Bs"d

I don't flee to christ, I flee to the one and only God Y-H-W-H.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."

Elia

The law was given to the Jews as a keeper, but now that Christ has come the law has been abolished.

Bs"d

Matthew 5

From now on "The Just Shall Live By Faith" and not by rules, laws or religion.

"What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

James 2

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Elia

Those who do not keep God's commandments are being unfaithful.

Bs"d

They are lawless pagans.

Elia

We keep the commandments by being "In Christ".

Bs"d

What the Christians do by "being in christ" is being pagans, following pagan customs.

Not a single Christians follows the law by being "in Christ".