Are You a Judaizer?

Robert Pate

Banned
Bs"d

I don't flee to christ, I flee to the one and only God Y-H-W-H.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Then you will perish.

"God so loved the world (everyone) that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

Since you do not believe, you will perish.

Elia

Love--that's the law (Mk 12:29-31). :straight:

Bs"d

Love is a very small part of the law.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

Elia

All the law hangs on these the two greatest commandments

Matthew 22

Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Bs"d

Both these "great commandments are from the law of Moses, see Deut 6:5 and Lev 19:18.

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Ecc 12:12-14, New American Standard Bible

Elia

I don't know very much about the Roman catholic religion except that they worship Mary which isn't biblical. Mary said that she was blessed among women not above women. Mary isn't the mother of God. God has no mother.

Bs"d

God also has no father, no son, and no brother.

There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.

Elia

she is the mother of Jesus who is God

Bs"d

No he is not. There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H. Besides Him there is no god:

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Elia

This is why I teach the trinity per Jesus words.

He and the Father are one by His words....

Bs"d

He and the Father that is TWO (2), and not one.

Everybody who can count to two understands that the above statement of them (plural) being one is nonsense.

It's like saying the sky is green and the grass is blue.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Elia

Ps... Throw out the Qu'ran as a genuine abrahamic reference.

It is completely in error when studied in historical context and claim.

Bs"d

The same holds true for the NT.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

Elia

how do you become a jew?
-by adopting the law of God?
-or
-by adopting the law of mosses?

Bs"d

By adopting the law of God.

The law of Moses = also the law of God.

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

Elia

Then you will perish.

"God so loved the world (everyone) that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

Since you do not believe, you will perish.

Bs"d

That logic only works if the NT is true, but it isn't.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The soul is immortal, and the incorruptible body may be familiar, yet it may not be.

Matthew 10:28 (KJV)

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
judaizers insisted to become a christian you must first become a jew which meant following the law of moses
-this was a big problem for paul
-he never referred specifically to the law of moses, just to the law
-so now many who are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

The same holds true for the NT.

Elia,

Do I detect a hint of dislike for the gospels of Yeshki, and the words of Paul and his cohorts?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

By adopting the law of God.

The law of Moses = also the law of God.

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

At least you understand this! My newfound Goy family doesn't understand what the law means most of the time. Lol.

SaulToPaul 2

judaizers insisted to become a christian you must first become a jew which meant following the law of mosses
-this was a big problem for paul
-he never referred specifically to the law of mosses, just to the law
-so now many who are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Who is Mosses?

CherubRam

Bs"d

And a lot more.

Loving God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your might, is called "the law of Moses".

Also "loving your neighbour like yourself" is called "the law of Moses".

[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
21 This is what the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: “Add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices, and eat the meat yourselves, 22 for when I brought your ancestors out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak with them or command them concerning burnt offering and sacrifice. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]26 However, they wouldn’t listen to Me or pay attention, but became obstinate; they did more evil than their ancestors. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.)[/FONT]

Interplanner

[FONT="]Jeremiah 7[/FONT][/B][FONT="]
21 This is what the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, says: “Add your burnt offerings to your other sacrifices, and eat the meat yourselves, 22 for when I brought your ancestors out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak with them or command them concerning burnt offering and sacrifice. [/FONT]
[FONT="]26 However, [B]they wouldn’t listen to Me or pay attention, but became obstinate;[/B] they did more evil than their ancestors. [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][URL="http://redirect.viglink.com?key=bbb516d91daee20498798694a42dd559&u=http%3A/biblia.com/bible/niv/Zech%252011.10"]Zechariah 11:10[/URL]
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel (nation) and with the people of Judah (faithful.)[/FONT]

Best to stick to only the passages of Zech that are explained by Christ and the apostles. I have no idea what 11:10 means.