Anybody know much about Islam?

Krsto

How do you interpret the Quranic verses mentioned, and what about the web page do you disagree with the most?

As you may have guessed from my comment I'm not going to chase down every verse offered here and do everyone's homework for them. Some of us have to work for a living.:shocked:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Fortunately there are a lot of good leaders within Islam to follow. Of course you never hear about them in American culture. Christians would do well to support them because the real changes are going to come from within, not any opposition from Christians. Our local Imam, for example, is a great guy with a great congregation.

So why don't you change your tag that says you're Christian, you're obviously a muslim sympathizer

1PeaceMaker

As you may have guessed from my comment I'm not going to chase down every verse offered here and do everyone's homework for them. Some of us have to work for a living.:shocked:

You are attacking the web page but I don't know why. This is a chance to clear things up. Otherwise you make the info on the page seem valid.

brewmama

Victims yes, innocent, no. There are very few innocent victims of long-standing abuse who take the way of Christ and allow themselves to be killed off. Most choose to retaliate or make their plight known to an uncaring world. You would too if you were in their shoes.

You mean like all the Christians in the ME who have suffered under Islamic dhimmitude for 1400 years? Not so much.

Krsto

So why don't you change your tag that says you're Christian, you're obviously a muslim sympathizer

Oh gosh, forgot it was against God's Law to love Muslims. My bad. I really should be hating my enemies shouldn't I? Oh wait, Muslims aren't my enemies, just the radicals. Geez, I'll get this thing straight yet.

Krsto

The Palestinians would be blessed to be under dhimmitude but the Jews don't seem to possess that much mercy.

lifeisgood

Oh gosh, forgot it was against God's Law to love Muslims.

Nothing wrong about loving Muslims as we are commanded by Jesus Christ to love our enemies; and no doubt about it, Islam is our enemy.

Muslims are under bondage, unable to decide for themselves, kept under foot, etc.

I pray for Muslims all the time for they need the salvation Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary purchased ALSO for them. Like Brother Swaggart say, ‘they can close the doors but they cannot close the roof (satellite)’. There are Muslims who are being saved by the preaching of the Gospel in these modern times.

André Servier was an historian who lived in French Algeria at the beginning of the 20th century.
"Islam was not a torch, as has been claimed, but an EXTINGUISHER. Conceived in a barbarous brain for the use of a barbarous people, it was - and it remains - incapable of adapting itself to civilization. Wherever it has dominated, it has broken the impulse towards progress and choqued the evolution of society"

brewmama

Nothing wrong about loving Muslims as we are commanded by Jesus Christ to love our enemies; and no doubt about it, Islam is our enemy.

Muslims are under bondage, unable to decide for themselves, kept under foot, etc.

I pray for Muslims all the time for they need the salvation Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary purchased ALSO for them. Like Brother Swaggart say, ‘they can close the doors but they cannot close the roof (satellite)’. There are Muslims who are being saved by the preaching of the Gospel in these modern times.

André Servier was an historian who lived in French Algeria at the beginning of the 20th century.
"Islam was not a torch, as has been claimed, but an EXTINGUISHER. Conceived in a barbarous brain for the use of a barbarous people, it was - and it remains - incapable of adapting itself to civilization. Wherever it has dominated, it has broken the impulse towards progress and choqued the evolution of society"

And Winston Churchill in 1899:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

lifeisgood

The Palestinians would be blessed to be under dhimmitude but the Jews don't seem to possess that much mercy.

You should talk with someone such as Brigitte Gabriel whose parent was treated first before a Jew in a Jewish Hospital because her wounds were very serious and if not treated immediately would die. Talk about those Jews not possessing much mercy.

Meanwhile, her Muslim friends had charged her for them to bring her to the border so that those horrible Jews could help her. Talk about those merciful Muslims.

When she asked the Jewish EMT how much she was supposed to pay for the ambulance to take them to the hospital, because her Muslim friends had charged her to bring her to the border, the EMT said, 'nothing'. Talk about those Jews not possessing much mercy.

She couldn't believe that those Jews not possessing much mercy treated her parent without charging her anything. Go figure.

lifeisgood

You probably would enjoy being under Islam's dhimmitude as they are so merciful by cutting people's head, hands, feet, enslaving women, not to say anything bout child brides, etc.