ECT A further MAD error 2

Lon

Yes, and showing forth his longsuffering continually, even though he has already zapped them?

Doesn't cipher up.
It actually does, but you'd have to want to walk through it for it to do so. This issue is primarily about God's omniscience and God's work.

He doesn't do things halfway. That's the start.

I have no problem with someone saying "nuh - uh," I just want them to see the same things I'm seeing clearly in scripture because I'm not half-blind (well the other eye might be).

Lon

And the Clavinists "god" is as nutty as Ernest T., pleading them to come to repentance, over and over again, in the bible, even though they are already "the elect," and were never in any danger(saved:to be preserved, delivered, from a danger).

Curious...or satanic.
Depends on your view of omniscience and sovereignty. That will either have this making sense or being nutty. I see it in MAD too, if that helps (it took me awhile to figure you guys out, Hilston helped). It is always about what I see from where I'm sitting. Ernest T, though I may be. Didn't I get invited to the reception? Where's that lady sheriff?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and you will never answer John nor dan p as you have nothing to FIGHT with !!

Now in 2 Peter 3:9 ONE claims to have the answer BUT never said anything !!

Can you explain " but that all should come to Repentance " ??

What does it means ( IF YOU WANT TO SERIOUS ) ;

#1 , Are you going to Repent from your SINS and be Water Baptized , but John and the 12 are dead and Embrace the Law !!

#2 , Or are you going Repentance from FALLING from Grace and Embrace your Apostle of Grace and believe what 1 Cor 11:1 says ??

#3 , 1 Cor 11:1 says to IMITATE Paul , since the verb " BE " is in the Present Tense and means to CONTINUOUS follow Paul !!

#4 , And is in the IMPERATIVE MOOD as a Command to follw Paul !!

Ih you do not follow Paul you are JUST BRIMBORION !!:bang::bang:

DAN P

PAUL---

Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

The Apostles--

Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

john w

Hall of Fame
PAUL---

Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

The Apostles--

Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

PAUL- shaved his head.

Do it, and be a conehead.

Fraud.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And you are not.

1 Corinthians 4

16 Therefore I urge you, imitate me.

1Co 4:19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.
1Co 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

MADists claim they are not in the Kingdom.

1Co 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why don't you stop creating disruption Nang?

Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, (Nang) when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
1Co 4:19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.
1Co 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

MADists claim they are not in the Kingdom.
We're not in the kingdom of heaven and neither are you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, (Nang) when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
pathetic placing Nang's name inside a verse.

So you think your inheritance is the earth (Matthew 5:5 KJV).

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nang,

Is the Gospel itself the power of God leading to salvation? It either is or it is not.

You paraphrased Romans 1:16

Romans 1:16 says the Gospel of Christ goes to the Jew first.

Does the Gospel of Christ still go to the Jew first?

If not, when did it stop going to the Jew first

(Rom 1:16 KJV) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

musterion

I can see Tet is now running interference for Nang, as she used to do for him when he got pinned down, but that's all I can see.

SaulToPaul 2

You paraphrased Romans 1:16

Romans 1:16 says the Gospel of Christ goes to the Jew first.

Does the Gospel of Christ still go to the Jew first?

If not, when did it stop going to the Jew first

(Rom 1:16 KJV) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

When the remnant, according to the election of grace, was gathered.

Romans was written at the time of Acts 20.

Paul went to the Jew first until he was put in prison.

What else do you want to know?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When the remnant, according to the election of grace, was gathered.

Romans was written at the time of Acts 20.

Paul went to the Jew first until he was put in prison.

What else do you want to know?

So, on one hand MAD claims God stopped dealing with the Jews in Mid-Acts, but on the other hand God kept gathering a remnant of Jews until Paul went to prison in Acts 20?

Is that what you are claiming?

IOW, are you claiming the Gospel of Christ went to the Jew first up until Paul went to prison?

SaulToPaul 2

So, on one hand MAD claims God stopped dealing with the Jews in Mid-Acts, but on the other hand God kept gathering a remnant of Jews until Paul went to prison in Acts 20?

I'm going to make it really simple:

Those who believed in the LORD as he walked the earth were in the church of Matthew 16.

Those who responded to the Acts 2 message and the apostles doctrine were added to the church of Matthew 16.

Those who rejected the apostles doctrine were cut off (like Saul), but instead of casting them away, God offered them entrance into the Body of Christ.

A remnant of these that rejected the apostles doctrine were gathered during Acts, into the Body.

By the close of Acts, this remnant was gathered, and the gospel of Christ became the gospel of the grace of God and was offered to anyone. It was no longer to the Jew first.