ECT A further MAD error 2

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One thing is certain, you cannot believe in a limited atonement and also claim that you believe the gospel.
Even the bible refutes limited atonement.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
--2 Peter 3:9

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you believe your Maker is a Covenantal God?

If so, why so?

If not, why not?

This is not a "loaded question" but a strait-forward question about why you believe in God.

As long as someone has become a member of the, "Body of Christ"
that's what counts! You Calvinists and your "supposed eliteness"
can be a pain. You're one of the "angriest Calvinists" I've ever
encountered! Usually, (not always; Lon and AMR are exceptions)
Calvinists are stuffy, arrogant, and feeling superior!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Even the Mosaic Covenant had an element of grace, in that the purpose of the Law was to draw sinners to their need of the promised Messiah.

Exodus 31

14 You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people.

It is very easy to make Nag look stupid.

john w

Hall of Fame
Uh, all you had to do was answer whether you believe that God is a Covenantal God, if that is what you believe.

If you believe so, why are you making such a big fuss?

Uh, all you had to do was answer whether you believe that beating your husband is good, and why you still do it, if that is what you believe.

If you believe so, why are you making such a big fuss?

So there, wolfie-ette.

Uh, all you had to do was answer what scripture, chapter/verse, demands that I answer any and all questions, especially from wolf-ette's, such as yourself? As I predicted, you will not address that question, that I've asked for over a year, to you, on TOL, because you cannot, as you do not study the bible, but only study your "the church" SOF.

I thought so. You cannot match me in biblical knowledge. Have a seat, wolfie-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

And watch the Clavinists/Calvinists spin that verse....
Cliff_Clavin_in_Cheers.jpg

"Yes, well, it's a little known fact, Normie, TOL members, that the words 'any..all...' never mean that, you see, uh, well....Ma taught me that ..."

john w

Hall of Fame
It means "all of the elect" should come to repentance, MAD wacko!!!

And the Clavinists "god" is as nutty as Ernest T., pleading them to come to repentance, over and over again, in the bible, even though they are already "the elect," and were never in any danger(saved:to be preserved, delivered, from a danger).

Curious...or satanic.

SaulToPaul 2

And the Clavinists "god" is as nutty as Ernest T., pleading them to come to repentance, over and over again, in the bible, even though they are already "the elect," and were never in any danger(saved:to be preserved, delivered, from a danger).

Curious...or satanic.

Yes, and showing forth his longsuffering continually, even though he has already zapped them?

Doesn't cipher up.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

I disagree that the bible does any such thing, and you badly misinterpret the above scripture by taking it out of context.

See my post giving correct teaching of II Peter 3:9, here.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The old reliable " badly misinterpret the above scripture ..out of context" stunner/stumper, that can be employed on any website, on any subject.

Wow, Nag! Please teach us...

It's called "punt."

No, my post is called a reply and a response in opposition to a wrong assertion.

Calling it a "punt" does not deflect and distract from my words and my reasoning, as you so attempt.

Your role around here is to interfere with discussions, to aid your cohorts in error, but serious Christians reading will hopefully get past your disruptions, and further consider the rightful subject.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, my post is called a reply and a response in opposition to a wrong assertion.

Calling it a "punt" does not deflect and distract from my words and my reasoning, as you so attempt.

Your role around here is to interfere with discussions, to aid your cohorts in error, but serious Christians reading will hopefully get past your disruptions, and further consider the rightful subject.

You have badly misinterpreted Genesis-Revelation, and my previous post, and all of my posts, by taking the bible/my posts out of context.

So there. See? Fun!! You can employ that stumper on any website, regardles of the subject. Weighty, wolfie-ette. Impressive.

"Your role around here is to interfere with discussions, to aid your cohorts in error, but serious Christians reading will hopefully get past your disruptions, and further consider the rightful subject." -wolfie-ette Nag

No, one of my roles, is to protect the sheep/babes, from ravenous wolves/wolf-ette's such as yourself, and there is NADA you can do about it. Accept it.

Thanks for the psycho babble, and grunts, though, wolfie-ette.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have badly misinterpreted genesis-Revelation, and my previous post, and all of my posts, by taking the bible/my posts t out of context.

So there.

"Your role around here is to interfere with discussions, to aid your cohorts in error, but serious Christians reading will hopefully get past your disruptions, and further consider the rightful subject." wolfie Nag

No, one ogf my roles, is to protect the sheep/babes, from ravenous wolves/wolf-ette's such as yourself, and there is NADA you can do about it. Accept it.

Thanks for the psycho babble, and grunts, though, wolfie-ette.

John W.

Your true role is to destroy as many as possible before they come to trust that Christ will not do the same to them as you.

You are full of demons John, and you need to repent, wash away your many sins, calling upon the Lord, as Paul did.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame

That's saint John W to you, wolfie.

Dig? Good.

Your true role is to destroy as many as possible before they come to trust that Christ will not do the same to them as you.

Good one-a Christ rejector, such as yourself, even mentioning "Christ." You're a lost wolfie, but at least you have a sense of humor.

You are full of demons John, and you need to repent, wash away your many sins, calling upon the Lord, as Paul did.

Stumped me again with that spam. And thanks!!!! A lost, Christ rejecting drone like you, not approving of me? Thanks again!!

No need to "repent," as in your satanic "repent of sins" "doctrine"-what sin/sins?

And you need to shave your head, go to Jerusalem to keep the 3 appointed times, and raise the dead, "as Paul did." And sell all you have, have all things in common, as the "early Acts-ters" did.

I thought so-fraud/poser.

So there.

And you need to gety saved, or get out of our territory, wolfie. This is the "Christianity" section of TOL, reserved for members of the body of Christ.

DAN P

John W.

LA

Hi and you will never answer John nor dan p as you have nothing to FIGHT with !!

Now in 2 Peter 3:9 ONE claims to have the answer BUT never said anything !!

Can you explain " but that all should come to Repentance " ??

What does it means ( IF YOU WANT TO SERIOUS ) ;

#1 , Are you going to Repent from your SINS and be Water Baptized , but John and the 12 are dead and Embrace the Law !!

#2 , Or are you going Repentance from FALLING from Grace and Embrace your Apostle of Grace and believe what 1 Cor 11:1 says ??

#3 , 1 Cor 11:1 says to IMITATE Paul , since the verb " BE " is in the Present Tense and means to CONTINUOUS follow Paul !!

#4 , And is in the IMPERATIVE MOOD as a Command to follw Paul !!

Ih you do not follow Paul you are JUST BRIMBORION !!:bang::bang:

DAN P