ECT A further MAD error 2

john w

Hall of Fame
Johnny's a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Because Johnny's a follower of John Nelson Darby, Johnny can't defend Darby's false teachings, so Johnny resorts to anything he can to distract from what is being discussed.

Most followers of John Nelson Darby do the same thing.

Wimpy Craigie's a follower of the pope.

I have his quotes to prove it. Right, you big, fat, balding Preterist child of the devil?

Right.

Punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
Johnny's a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Because Johnny's a follower of John Nelson Darby, Johnny can't defend Darby's false teachings, so Johnny resorts to anything he can to distract from what is being discussed.

Most followers of John Nelson Darby do the same thing.

And you're a Hank Hannegraaf groupie, and follow your wife, as she supports you, in your MAD obsession, and unemployment.

Right, Craigie? And shuck that girlie "man" name, loser.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Right, you big, fat, balding Preterist child of the devil?

Yet you worry if I think you're saved or not.

If I were a Dispensationalist, I wouldn't care if a "big, fat, balding Preterist child of the devil" thought I was saved or not.

You're not alone. Heir is worried about Christian Liberty saying she is not saved.

Why are you Darby followers so insecure about your salvation?

musterion

And you're a Hank Hannegraaf groupie, and follow your wife, as she supports you, in your MAD obsession, and unemployment.

Right, Craigie? And shuck that girlie "man" name, loser.

I finally went back to over 3 years ago to see if you were stretching the truth. You weren't. He was using the exact same nonsense back then and hasn't changed one note.

musterion

Yet you worry if I think you're saved or not.

If I were a Dispensationalist, I wouldn't care if a "big, fat, balding Preterist child of the devil" thought I was saved or not.

You're not alone. Heir is worried about Christian Liberty saying she is not saved.

Why are you Darby followers so insecure about your salvation?

We're not. You totally miss the point of such questions. We say that not because of insecurity; no one on this board is more confident of Christ's grip upon us that we.

As one who (once upon a time, anyway) said he was a staunch OSAS believer, if that's still true, you can probably guess the reason we ask that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I finally went back to over 3 years ago to see if you were stretching the truth. You weren't. He was using the exact same nonsense back then and hasn't changed one note.

Yeah, Tet is an "oddball" with an 'obsession' with Charles Nelson Reilly
or someone? I think Reilly used to be a Comedian then, became a
religious author or something? I used to watch him when I was a kid!

heir

TOL Subscriber
We're not. You totally miss the point of such questions. We say that not because of insecurity; no one on this board is more confident of Christ's grip upon us that we.

As one who (once upon a time, anyway) said he was a staunch OSAS believer, if that's still true, you can probably guess the reason we ask that.
tet is not set in defence of the gospel. He's too busy stalking us.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

That's not what I see.

What I see is you guys constantly telling everyone that disagrees with your Dispensationalism that they are not saved, and at the same time you guys constantly asking those same people if they think you are saved.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tet is not set in defence of the gospel. He's too busy stalking us.

Instead of worrying if Christian Liberty thinks you are saved or not, why don't you do what the Apostle Paul tells you to do, and test yourself:

(2 Cor 13:5) Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

Maybe you're afraid you will fail the test?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
That's not what I see.

What I see is you guys constantly telling everyone that disagrees with your Dispensationalism that they are not saved, and at the same time you guys constantly asking those same people if they think you are saved.

do you get a neg rep when you tell them they are not saved?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
do you get a neg rep when you tell them they are not saved?

I've never told anyone on TOL they were not saved.

Only God knows who is saved, and who is not.

But that doesn't stop all the MADists from thinking they know who is and who isn't saved.

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is not an OP from a person who doesn't know she's saved (2 Timothy 1:12 KJV), but rather a challenge and chance for CL who said we "MAD heretics" aren't saved and that he wants us to be saved, to define how one is saved today and why he thought I wasn't considering my testimony.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4183225&postcount=1

tet the twister can't handle it that one of his friends (anyone who opposes rightly dividing the word of truth) was being put on the spot so he's trying to make this look like something it isn't.

nothing new here

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Interesting. :think:

Dispensationalists can't handle the truth about their Dispensationalism.

Their belief system comes from John Nelson Darby.

Darby claimed to have a "revelation" after falling off his horse, and Darby used a "vision" from a teenage girl.

Darby used a false "revelation" and a false "vision" to invent Dispensationalism.

But that doesn't stop the Dispensationalists from following him.

heir, STP, John W, steko, Nick M, musterion, GM, and all the other Dispensationalists on TOL continue to follow and defend John Nelson Darby.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've never told anyone on TOL they were not saved.

Only God knows who is saved, and who is not.

But that doesn't stop all the MADists from thinking they know who is and who isn't saved.

If that offends you then, place your offenders on "eggnore?" Or, report
them to the Woodshed and receive a chuckle? I can't imagine anybody
caring about what you have to say anyway?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalists can't handle the truth about their Dispensationalism.

Their belief system comes from John Nelson Darby.

Darby claimed to have a "revelation" after falling off his horse, and Darby used a "vision" from a teenage girl.

Darby used a false "revelation" and a false "vision" to invent Dispensationalism.

But that doesn't stop the Dispensationalists from following him.

heir, STP, John W, steko, Nick M, musterion, GM, and all the other Dispensationalists on TOL continue to follow and defend John Nelson Darby.

Is he the same Darby from; "Darby O'gill and the little People?"