ECT A further MAD error 2

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yep! He says he agrees 100% with our apostle, but he hates much of the mystery truth that Paul revealed. Just start with the dispensations that were committed and given to Paul. tet denies them. tet has no clue who is even in the Body or who isn't. tet also loathes our future deliverance according to the will of God (Galatians 1:3 KJV), the catching up of the Body of Christ (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV). tet has no comfort, no blessed hope (Titus 2:13 KJV).

It's rather sad. Don'tcha think?

Poor Tet! His loss is our gain!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hi Tet,

In another MAD thread, I mentioned some of the more current preachers of dispensation, such as John Hagee, Tim LaHaye, Jerry Jenkins.

How much influence do you think these men have?

Oh, and Hal Lindsey and Jack Van Impe
none on any of us "MAD wackos"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi Tet,

In another MAD thread, I mentioned some of the more current preachers of dispensation, such as John Hagee, Tim LaHaye, Jerry Jenkins.

And, what about; Homer Strut Caste?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Poor Tet! His loss is our gain!
You are so right, GM! reward vs. suffer loss

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1 Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

1 Corinthians 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

1 Corinthians 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

1 Corinthians 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1 Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

1 Corinthians 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

1 Corinthians 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

1 Corinthians 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

If guys like Tet don't want God's Grace, we'll happily receive it
with an open heart!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Amen to those precious verses!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep! He says he agrees 100% with our apostle, but he hates much of the mystery truth that Paul revealed.

I do agree 100% with the Apostle Paul.

I love the "mystery" truth that the Apostle Paul revealed.

Just start with the dispensations that were committed and given to Paul. tet denies them.

The Apostle Paul never referred to "dispensation" as a period of time.

In the New Testament, the word "dispensation" is a stewardship, or "the act of dispensing" or an administration.

It's not a time period.

For 1,800 years not one Christian taught that the word "Dispensation" in the Bible was a time period until John Nelson Darby came up with such garbage in 1840.

tet has no clue who is even in the Body or who isn't.

You don't even understand that the Apostle Paul used the word "Body" as a metaphor.

tet also loathes our future deliverance according to the will of God (Galatians 1:3 KJV)

I think you are referring to verse 4, not verse 3

I don't loath Gal 1:4, I am grateful for it.

the catching up of the Body of Christ (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV).

I don't believe in the "rapture"

The "rapture" was invented by John Nelson Darby. Nobody taught such garbage before Darby.

Nowhere in the Bible is there anything about a secret rapture.

tet has no comfort, no blessed hope (Titus 2:13 KJV).

I am in Christ. I'm a citizen of Heaven.

Titus 2:13 was written before 70AD.

It's rather sad. Don'tcha think?

What's sad is you choose to follow a man and his false teachings instead of believing what the Apostle Paul taught.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yet you worry if I think you're saved or not.

If I were a Dispensationalist, I wouldn't care if a "big, fat, balding Preterist child of the devil" thought I was saved or not.

You're not alone. Heir is worried about Christian Liberty saying she is not saved.

Why are you Darby followers so insecure about your salvation?

Why are you here, punk, since you "argue" that everyone is saved, and you put your "stamp of approval" of perverting the gospel of Christ, and antichrist, satanic "belief systems," such as dispensationalism, as you argue?

Well, punk? What is your "ministry?" Chapter, and verse, where the LORD God approves of perversions of the gospel of Christ, as you "argue?"

I thought so, you spineless man pleaser.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Tet,

I'm familiar with them.

Lot's

All of these men's teachings come from John Nelson Darby.

The men you mention are obsessed with Jews/Israel and alleged "end times events". Not to mention the alleged "secret rapture".

There's big money preaching Darby's false teachings of a "secret rapture".

john w

Hall of Fame
That's not what I see.

What I see is you guys constantly telling everyone that disagrees with your Dispensationalism that they are not saved, and at the same time you guys constantly asking those same people if they think you are saved.

Show us one "you guys," that has told anyone who "disagrees with your Dispensationalism that they are not saved."

Show us, punk. You've spammed made that slanderous statement for years, and when "called" on it, you punt, and go off on your "Darby" wimpers.

Show us.

He won't-con "man" Craigie, with his clown, demonic big top show.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Creating DARBYLAND should be your "lifework" Tet?
I can see you now; driving around in your, "DARBYMOBILE!"
just waving and smiling at your admirers! Walt had Disneyland, you
have, "Darbyland!"

john w

Hall of Fame
Instead of worrying if Christian Liberty thinks you are saved or not, why don't you do what the Apostle Paul tells you to do, and test yourself:

(2 Cor 13:5) Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

Maybe you're afraid you will fail the test?

And you are clueless as to the point Paul was making in 2 Cor. 13 KJV ff., Craigie. You just spammed what Hank Hannegraaf told you, on his "The Unbiblical Unanswer Man" Preterist propaganda radio show, which is your final authority, not the bible.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are they not spreading the doctrine of Dispensation?

Dispensationalists like heir are in denial.

heir pretends she doesn't know who John Nelson Darby was.

She's embarrassed to be associated with Darby, and all the "end times" Dispensational nut jobs out there.

Yet, she believes the same things they do re: the "secret rapture" and all the other crap Darby invented.

john w

Hall of Fame
I've never told anyone on TOL they were not saved.

Only God knows who is saved, and who is not.

But that doesn't stop all the MADists from thinking they know who is and who isn't saved.

Paul called out those who perverted the gospel of Christ, and made judgments as to those who were saved, those not, and marked/exposed/identified wolves, perverters, and told us to.

Are Muslims saved, spineless one?

I thought so. You w/o vertebrae jellyfish.

And this hypocrite asserts that we deny the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ, but that's OK-he does not know if those that believe that, are saved.

He has no reason for being on TOL-even he knows it, except to satisfy his MAD/"dispie" obsession.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sorry this so long. I am trying to understand the history of sola and solo scriptura myself. Perhaps this is not the place to discuss this though.

"The revisionist doctrine of “solo” Scriptura has become so entrenched in the modern church that many Protestant Christians today will sympathize more with the sentiments of the liberal and sectarian clergymen quoted above than they will with the teaching of the reformers. The doctrine of “solo” Scriptura, however, is as problematic and dangerous today as it was in previous centuries. It remains unbiblical, illogical, and unworkable. Here I will address some of the more obvious problems.

The fundamental problem with “solo” Scriptura is that it results in autonomy. It results in final authority being placed somewhere other than the Word of God. It shares this problem with the Roman Catholic doctrine. The only difference is that the Roman Catholic doctrine places final authority in the church while “solo” Scriptura places final authority in each individual believer. Every doctrine and practice is measured against a final standard, and that final standard is the individual’s personal judgment of what is and is not biblical. The result is subjectivism and relativism. The reformers’ appeal to “Scripture alone,” however, was never intended to mean “me alone.” " (Keith Mathison)

Your question is probably a little "too deep" for GM. GM hasn't even got his Dispensationalism down pat yet.

I would suggest this thread HERE for your topic