ECT A further MAD error 2

heir

TOL Subscriber
That's okay! I compare you to an, "obsessed little cartoon character!
It all equals out, don't ya think?"
tet the twister strikes again!

I didn't compare my apostle with Darby. My comment was to segway the topic from tet's pathetic obsession with Darby and others commenting "interesting".

tet has nothing to say about the unscheduled appearings/ revelation(s) of the Lord to the apostle Paul. His preterism won't allow it. So he ignores it and twists the words of those who hold fast the form of sound words of the apostle Paul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You ought to create a, "Darby Dartboard!" That way, you can take out
all your frustrations? Drink plenty of fresh water while throwing copious
amounts of darts at Darby's image? You wouldn't want to get dehydrated?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Next, you may consider publishing a, "Darby Comic Book" for the kiddies, complete with "stick figures" representing Darby, as your main 'nemesis?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tet has nothing to say about the unscheduled appearings/ revelation(s) of the Lord to the apostle Paul. His preterism won't allow it.

I'm in 100% agreement with the Apostle Paul.

I believe everything the Apostle Paul wrote. The Apostle Paul was given direct revelation from the risen Lord Jesus Christ.

You on the other hand do not believe what the Apostle Paul wrote. You place the false teachings of John Nelson Darby over what the Apostle Paul wrote.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You could quite possibly end up with a, "Darby Empire?" Including; comic books,
Darby action figures, perhaps, "eventually, a, "Darby amusement park" including,
rides, snow cones, and a Darby Ferris wheel would be cool! You could call it;
"DARBYLAND?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I can see it now; "Bring the kiddies to "DARBYLAND!" Have fun while you're
learning! You could even drive around in a, "DARBYMOBILE" and fight "Truth"
wherever you find it?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm in 100% agreement with the Apostle Paul.

I believe everything the Apostle Paul wrote. The Apostle Paul was given direct revelation from the risen Lord Jesus Christ.

You on the other hand do not believe what the Apostle Paul wrote. You place the false teachings of John Nelson Darby over what the Apostle Paul wrote.

DARBYLAND RULES! Tet and his, "DARBYMOBILE" fighting truth,
honesty, and sound doctrine, wherever he finds it!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maybe a line of, "Darby Tee shirts" would be cool? In a variety of
colors, styles, and textures? And, how about a chain of "Darby
restaurants?"

heir

TOL Subscriber
DARBYLAND RULES! Tet and his, "DARBYMOBILE" fighting truth,
honesty, and sound doctrine, wherever he finds it!!

Yep! He says he agrees 100% with our apostle, but he hates much of the mystery truth that Paul revealed. Just start with the dispensations that were committed and given to Paul. tet denies them. tet has no clue who is even in the Body or who isn't. tet also loathes our future deliverance according to the will of God (Galatians 1:3 KJV), the catching up of the Body of Christ (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV). tet has no comfort, no blessed hope (Titus 2:13 KJV).

It's rather sad. Don'tcha think?