ECT A further MAD error 2

john w

Hall of Fame
Yer in danger, little feller.

Drunken on false doctrine.

Matthew 24:51 KJV

51 And shall cut him asunder , and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

"Matthew 24:51 KJV"-junkie

What will Little Joe do, when he sells all that he has, and has no $'s for his haseesh?:

Luke 18 KJV
22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Perhaps Hop Sing can give some opium, instead of grub, eh Little Joe?

john w

Hall of Fame
I've already told you it's not up to me to decide if your saved or not.

Why do you even care if I think you're saved or not?

I couldn't care less if you think I'm saved or not, why are you so worried about what I think of you?

If you don't know if your saved or not because you deny the NC, then test yourself like the Apostle Paul tells you to:

(2 Cor 13:5) Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

Are you afraid you're going to fail the test or something?

I did not ask that, wimp.

"If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…"-wimp

I deny that the New Covenant is in place now.

Am I saved?

I thought so. You spineles punk, on TOL for no reason, but to satisfy your fix, in your dispie obsession, and display what a loser you are, and "make nice," with the wolf-ette's/wolves.

john w

Hall of Fame
“I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Thus, on "As Craigie the Clown Spins:"

Dispensationalism, according to our hero, Big Top Craigie:

-is linked to Satanists
-is antichrist
-is from the occult
-denies the New Covenant, Paul's gospel, and thus denies what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

And yet, according to Craigie, dispies are saved!!! Praise God!!! Believe whatever you want, preach whatever you want!!!!

Shazam, Gome!!!!!!!

This punk is so extremely troubled/obsessed, with allegedly disproving us meanie "dispies," he can't think straight, at a minimum,to be kind; demonic being the only other option.

Watch his slick "response"....watch.

Just why are you here, on TOL, Craigie." Lay it out for us.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dispensationalism, according to our hero, Big Top Craigie:

-is linked to Satanists

No, I said that the famous Satanist Aleister Crowley grew up in the Plymouth Brethren, and that his dad was a contemporary of John Nelson Darby.

-is antichrist

Correct

You guys deny the NC

A denial of the NC is antichrist

-is from the occult

No, never said that. I said that Darby used the same occult terminology that occultists use.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I have no idea.

Why are you so worried about whether I think you're saved or not?

Why don't you test yourself like the Apostle Paul says to do in 2 Cor 13:5?

He'd rather throw a stumbling block out there in front of yuh.

He dudn't realize adults can see a toddler's scheme before he even gets it uttered.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have no idea.

Why are you so worried about whether I think you're saved or not?

Why don't you test yourself like the Apostle Paul says to do in 2 Cor 13:5?

"If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…"-wimp

There you go folks. Tet., on record, asserts that I, or anyone, can deny that the New Covenant is in place, and thus "deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross," but he has no idea whether we are saved, or not, which means the bible, preaching, defending the faith.........................................are for NADA, and he is here for no reason.

He is the example, of what happens to a "man" who is so obsessed with allegedly disproving the dispensational interpretive method, he allows perversions of the gospel of Christ, letting the wolves devour the sheep, and is the poster boy for "Man Pleasers Are Us/Mutual Admiration Society," not rebuking anyone on this sight, except those bully, meanie MAD wackos, dispies.

Well done, spineless one. Grow a vertebrae.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, I said that the famous Satanist Aleister Crowley grew up in the Plymouth Brethren, and that his dad was a contemporary of John Nelson Darby.

Liar.

I, the other hand, don't even have to invoke any alleged affiliation between Satanists and Dispensational doctrine.Dispensationalism is antichrist. Crowley and LeVay are irrelevant.”-"member" PneumaPsucheSoma

“I agree.However, since the topic of the thread is the linking of Dispensationalism and Satanists, I'll show more.Next I'll show the connection between the Plymouth Brethern/John Nelson Darby/Dispensationalism and the occultist Helena Blavatsky… That's the point of the OP. Aleister Crowley came from John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren….Crowley was a satanist and an occultist. Anton LaVey was an admirer of Aleister Crowley. LaVey wrote the Satanic Bible, and relied heavily on Crowley's teachings. Crowley based his aeons on Darby's Dispensations. Darby based his dispensations on a vision by a teenage girl. It's an ugly tangled web Delmar. .. C.U.L.T(Naggie)… Exactly.Darby was no different than Joseph Smith and Charles Taze Russell. In fact they all invented their false teachings right around the same date (the age of the cults)…. That's why I like to show the roots and origin of Dispensationalism,.. Darby's teachings were rooted in the occult long before Crowley was even born….I gave you a side by side comparison of the occult terms that Darby and Helena Blavatsky used.Darby used the same exact occult terms Helena Blavatsky used."-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

john w

Hall of Fame
You guys deny the NC

A denial of the NC is antichrist

On record-Tet. asserts that denial of the NC is antichrist, but it does not mean that you are not saved.

Vs.

"So, a man can be saved today without the new covenant?"-STP

"Covenants aren't salvific."-Tet

Catch that deception? Rhetorical q.

Deceiver.

john w

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

"the dispensational interpretive method"

Is that your fancy way of admitting you are a follower of John Nelson Darby?

Wow, sweetie! I've reduced the wimp to his Darby stumper, as I pick him apart on every thread.

You Preterist loser. Go back to studying your Hankie tapes, you wimp.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
“I agree.However, since the topic of the thread is the linking of Dispensationalism and Satanists, I'll show more.Next I'll show the connection between the Plymouth Brethern/John Nelson Darby/Dispensationalism and the occultist Helena Blavatsky… That's the point of the OP. Aleister Crowley came from John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren….Crowley was a satanist and an occultist. Anton LaVey was an admirer of Aleister Crowley. LaVey wrote the Satanic Bible, and relied heavily on Crowley's teachings. Crowley based his aeons on Darby's Dispensations. Darby based his dispensations on a vision by a teenage girl. It's an ugly tangled web Delmar. .. C.U.L.T(Naggie)… Exactly.Darby was no different than Joseph Smith and Charles Taze Russell. In fact they all invented their false teachings right around the same date (the age of the cults)…. That's why I like to show the roots and origin of Dispensationalism,.. Darby's teachings were rooted in the occult long before Crowley was even born….I gave you a side by side comparison of the occult terms that Darby and Helena Blavatsky used.Darby used the same exact occult terms Helena Blavatsky used."-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Thanks for posting.

I would like to add that Darby claimed to receive his "revelation" after he fell of a horse, and that he based the two comings of Jesus on a "vision" by a teenage girl.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thanks for posting.

I would like to add that Darby claimed to receive his "revelation" after he fell of a horse, and that he based the two comings of Jesus on a "vision" by a teenage girl.

He admits I've caught him in another lie.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Dispensationalism, according to our hero, Big Top Craigie:

-is linked to Satanists "-John W

Vs.

"No, I said.."-Tet.

Vs.

I, the other hand, don't even have to invoke any alleged affiliation between Satanists and Dispensational doctrine.Dispensationalism is antichrist. Crowley and LeVay are irrelevant.”-"member" PneumaPsucheSoma

I agree.However, since the topic of the thread is the linking of Dispensationalism and Satanists, I'll show more...."Tet.

He lies, more than he cries.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He'd rather throw a stumbling block out there in front of yuh.

Johnny's a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Because Johnny's a follower of John Nelson Darby, Johnny can't defend Darby's false teachings, so Johnny resorts to anything he can to distract from what is being discussed.

Most followers of John Nelson Darby do the same thing.