ECT A further MAD error 2

SaulToPaul 2

So, how can a man without a covenant with God, with no promise to have his sins forgiven, and no promise to be raised unto eternal life and be saved?

He has to be baptized into the death, burial, and resurrection of the LORD and be sealed.

These are the Body of Christ.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, how can a man without a covenant with God, with no promise to have his sins forgiven, and no promise to be raised unto eternal life and be saved?

By grace through faith.

He has to be baptized into the death, burial, and resurrection of the LORD and be sealed.

(Luke 7:50) Jesus said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

john w

Hall of Fame
Covenants aren't salvific.

Men have always been saved by grace through faith.

"So, a man can be saved today without the new covenant?"-STP, to Tet.

"Covenants aren't salvific.

Men have always been saved by grace through faith."-Tet.

Vs.:

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..” -Tet. on TOL

A contradiction. Or, have you changed your view, or is this the "kinder, gentler, Tet.?"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

These are the Body of Christ.

These were baptized into the death, burial and resurrection of Christ--

Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
I never said that.

You guys deny the NC, not me.

You missed it. I will slow it down.

"So, a man can be saved today without the new covenant?"-STP, to Tet.

"Covenants aren't salvific.

Men have always been saved by grace through faith."-Tet.

Vs.:

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..” -Tet. on TOL

You say we wacko MADists deny the new Covenant, and thus assert:

-These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…

-A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross

-If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross

-If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross

Read it- you assert:

If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross

You say we do, and then say:

"Covenants aren't salvific."

You contradicted yourself, and changed your tune, or you are lying.

Which is it?

john w

Hall of Fame
I never said that.

You guys deny the NC, not me.

"Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career."-John W., quoting Tet.

Tet. denies saying the above:

"I never said that."-Tet.

Caught, in another lie:

http://www.theologyonline.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105639&page=23

Post # 338:

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar
I think you have made a career out of majoring in minor points. "

"Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.
A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."-Tet.

Shazam, Gomer........

Being a former negotiator, I "get" the need to allow your opponent the opportunity to "save face."

So, Craig, being the great, gracious guy that I am, just fess up, that you misspoke, and I'll move on, drop it.

That's just how I roll...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You contradicted yourself

No I didn't.

I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today.

Why would you even care if I think you are saved or not?

I don't understand why you MADists are always so worried about whether other people think you are saved or not.

Are you guys that insecure about your salvation?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Caught, in another lie:

Post # 338:

"Quote:
I think you have made a career out of majoring in minor points. "

A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."-Tet.

Shazam, Gomer........

Being a former negotiator, I "get" the need to allow your opponent the opportunity to "save face."

So, Craig, being the great, gracious guy that I am, just fess up, that you misspoke, and I'll move on, drop it.

That's just how I roll...

Are you really that dense?

Delmar denied the NC, not me.

You should really use the quote tags so people can see the context.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross

You say we do, and then say:

"Covenants aren't salvific."

Which is it?

There is a third option. The cross is not for salvation.

DAN P

Lazy afternoon;418 How is it that MAD can not or prefers not to see or provide the scriptures which stated these things before the event occurred?? for Jesus speaking to His disciples said -- Luk 24:44 And he said unto them said:
These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you[/YELLOW], that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

So it is that Jesus did preach these things to His disciples before He was crucified, but that they were hard of hearing them at the time.

The scriptures themselves spoke of these things well before Paul came on the scene--

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

So according to ---

Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem

The church of Acts ch 2 knew the gospel very well and its meaning to them which is why when their eyes were opened they obeyed Acts 2:38.--

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. LA

Hi and a believer in Pentecost , says the above , and does not recognize the FOLLY of ehat he wtote !

#1 , We see in verse 44 and Jesus said these things must be FULFILLED , which were written in the Law and the Prophets and in the Psalms , concerning me .

$2 , Then the verb " were written / grapho " is in the Greek Perfect Tense , Passive Voice and Participle .

#3 , The Perfect Tense means , what was written before He spoke to the disciples and Continued UNTIL Jesus explained and opened their EYES as Pentecostals have CLOSED eyes .

#4 , The verb " be fulfilled / pieroo " is in the [ast tense , cuties !!::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

These guys NEVER seem to have thing in CONTEXT !!:bang::bang:

DAN P

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you really that dense?

Delmar denied the NC, not me.

You should really use the quote tags so people can see the context.

Are you really that satanic, you deceiving punk? Here is the copy n paste-you, moron, did not quote Delmar-this is post #338:

Quote:
I think you have made a career out of majoring in minor points.

Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.

A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

You lied again, you habitual liar.

Caught, in another lie:

http://www.theologyonline.net/forums...105639&page=23

Post # 338:

Quote:
I think you have made a career out of majoring in minor points.

Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.

A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Thus, Craigie asserted:

A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."

Those are your words, punk. So stuff your "context," as you were not quoting Delmar, and you denied on this thread, saying the above. Those are your words.

You lie so much, you can't cover your tracks, sweetie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , and in Acts 9:15 it reads , Paul was to BEAR My name before GENTILES and Kings and sons of Israel !!

Why is that ??

Will you explain ??:darwinsm::darwinsm:

fan p

(Mark 13:9) You must be on your guard. You will be handed over to the local councils and flogged in the synagogues. On account of me you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't deny the New Covenant, that would be you.

I never said that you did, punk. You lied again.

You denied ever having said:

"Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career."

You were caught, in another lie, you deceiver.

john w

Hall of Fame
No I didn't.

I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today.

I don't understand why you MADists are always so worried about whether other people think you are saved or not.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tet

Liar:

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Tet

Tet:If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, but I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today, even though they deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

"I don't understand why you MADists.."-Tet.

We don't understand why you are such a fool, that you contradict yourself on every other post, and don't see it, or lie about it, to prop up your obsession. Wait.....No, we do...you are so obsessed with allegedly disproving the dispensational approach, that you will lie, have no idea what you posted in the past, and defend perverters, as long as they are not MAD/"dispie" proponents.

Face you. We have, habitual liar.

john w

Hall of Fame
No I didn't.

I deny the NC is in place today. Am I lost?