ECT A further MAD error 2

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I deny the NC is in place today. Am I lost?

Why do you care what I think about your salvation?

Only God knows if you are saved.

You shouldn't worry about what I think.

I think you're a fool for following John Nelson Darby instead of believing what the Apostle Paul said.

musterion

Not fair using a guy's own words against him, John. Or something. Nang would tell us why if she were here, now that King Klown Kraig is on the mat again.

Uh oh...Brokeback's inbound...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Am I lost? Why, why not?

Why don't you find out for yourself if you are lost or not?

Here:

(2 Cor 13:5) Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

Why don't you test yourself instead of worrying about what others think of you?

john w

Hall of Fame
Why do you care what I think about your salvation?

Why do you, punk?:

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Tet.

I did not ask that. You assert:

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Tet.

Now, defend you own "argument," punk:

I deny the NC is in place now. Am I lost? Why, why not?

Only God knows if you are saved.

Irrelevant. Then why are you here, punk?

You shouldn't worry about what I think.

Brilliant. Then shut your mouth, when you spam:

I think you're a fool for following John Nelson Darby instead of believing what the Apostle Paul said.

It was just a matter of time, until closet catholic Craigie spammed his Darby "Hail Mary." Got your "fix," did you, loser? Yes...

Craigie asserts that those who deny the New Covenant are lost.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now, defend you own "argument," punk:

I have defended it over and over again.

The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

Because you choose to follow John Nelson Darby, you have to deny the NC, or else Darby's teachings fall apart.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Not fair using a guy's own words against him, John. Or something. Nang would tell us why if she were here, now that King Klown Kraig is on the mat again.

Uh oh...Brokeback's inbound...

Funny........

Paul had to have his understanding opened too.

Not to a new gospel but to the unveiling of Christ as it was foretold in the OT.

Hebrews 10:20 KJV

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say , his flesh;

musterion

Paul had to have his understanding opened too. Not to a new gospel
For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
I have defended it over and over again.

The Apostle Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

Because you choose to follow John Nelson Darby, you have to deny the NC, or else Darby's teachings fall apart.

I did not ask that, slick.

" If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…"-Tet.

I asked, since I deny that the New Covenant is in place right now, if I am saved, or lost, since you asssert that:

I deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross.

?

I stay on topic, punk. Defend your "argument," punk. You argue that I deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Am I saved, or lost.

Take a stand, jellyfish, for once. Show some spine, man pleaser.

You won't-you are too obessed.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

In 1827 John Nelson Darby fell off his horse, hit his head, and had a sudden “epiphany” which he claimed was a revelation from God.

I believe the Apostle Paul, I don't believe John Nelson Darby.

Yet, you have chosen to believe Darby over Paul.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

You might wanna get a dictionary, muster.

REVELATION MEANS A REVEALING.

Christ revealed himself to Paul same as he did the others.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why don't you find out for yourself if you are lost or not?

Here:

(2 Cor 13:5) Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

Why don't you test yourself instead of worrying about what others think of you?

Then why, wimp, did you even assert:

"They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

?

Why don't you test yourself instead of worrying about what others think of you"-punk

Good one, punk. A man pleaser, so obsessed with being friends with perverters, as long as they are not "dispies," he will not "call them out."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I asked, since I deny that the New Covenant is in place right now, if I am saved, or lost,

I've already told you it's not up to me to decide if your saved or not.

Why do you even care if I think you're saved or not?

I couldn't care less if you think I'm saved or not, why are you so worried about what I think of you?

If you don't know if your saved or not because you deny the NC, then test yourself like the Apostle Paul tells you to:

Are you afraid you're going to fail the test or something?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I did not ask that, slick.

" If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…"-Tet.

I asked, since I deny that the New Covenant is in place right now, if I am saved, or lost, since you asssert that:

I deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross.

?

I stay on topic, punk. Defend your "argument," punk. You argue that I deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Am I saved, or lost.

Take a stand, jellyfish, for once. Show some spine, man pleaser.

You won't-you are too obessed.

Yer in danger, little feller.

Drunken on false doctrine.

Matthew 24:51 KJV

51 And shall cut him asunder , and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

DAN P

Funny........

Paul had to have his understanding opened too.

Not to a new gospel but to the unveiling of Christ as it was foretold in the OT.

Hebrews 10:20 KJV

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say , his flesh;

Hi and in Phil 3:6 , and concerning the Righteouness of THE LAW , Paul was BLAMELESS !!

What Paul was then taught was DISPENSATIONALISM and not the Law , which he already new !!

Paul was never a minister of the New Covenant as the Greek COVENANT /DIATHEKE has meay meanings like , Covenant , will , Arrangement , agreement !!

Paul was given a new arrangement , called Dispensationalism , Col 1:25 NOT Acts 2 which is a promise to Israel !!:bang::bang:

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame
In 1827 John Nelson Darby fell off his horse, hit his head, and had a sudden “epiphany” which he claimed was a revelation from God.

I believe the Apostle Paul, I don't believe John Nelson Darby.

Yet, you have chosen to believe Darby over Paul.

His Darby stumper. Weighty, punk. That's his best blow.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yer in danger, little feller.

Drunken on false doctrine.

Matthew 24:51 KJV

51 And shall cut him asunder , and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Litlle feller? Wow, tuff "guy." Is that right, Howdy Doody cowboy?

Junkie. Fake "cowboy."

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi and in Phil 3:6 , and concerning the Righteouness of THE LAW , Paul was BLAMELESS !!

What Paul was then taught was DISPENSATIONALISM and not the Law , which he already new !!

Paul was never a minister of the New Covenant as the Greek COVENANT /DIATHEKE has meay meanings like , Covenant , will , Arrangement , agreement !!

Paul was given a new arrangement , called Dispensationalism , Col 1:25 NOT Acts 2 which is a promise to Israel !!:bang::bang:

dan p

Dude, yer not even coherent.