9/11 American Muslims

CherubRam

We nee a new Final Crusade. What's it going to take to cause that ?

My best guess according to scriptures is that it will take place around 2037. The world will be destroyed by 3/3rds. 2037 will be the first third. The reason there are survivors, is because of the length of time between the thirds.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim any more than there's a spiritual mormon. Both are controlled by the evil one.

CherubRam

That is quite odd, as I personally know a few.

Are you sure? Truth is, you can not be so certain about any one but yourself. I have seen many people flip flop. I have known many people to put up a pretense. And even if you are correct, things and people change, sometimes overnight.

Last edited:

chair

Are you sure? Truth is, you can not be so certain about any one but yourself. I have seen many people flip flop. I have know many people to put up a pretense. And even if you are correct, things and people change, sometimes overnight.

Yes, I am sure. As sure as one can be in this world about anything.
The statement that "there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim" is utter nonsense. Even one counterexample proves it is false.

Here is an example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya

bybee

Yes, I am sure. As sure as one can be in this world about anything.
The statement that "there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim" is utter nonsense. Even one counterexample proves it is false.

Here is an example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya

But that is not the point. There are Islamic extremists who have vowed to have world domination. And they are exhibiting behavior of the utmost barbarity as they work to achieve their goal.

chair

But that is not the point. There are Islamic extremists who have vowed to have world domination. And they are exhibiting behavior of the utmost barbarity as they work to achieve their goal.

There certainly are. I am not pretending otherwise. But to pretend that "there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim" is not true. And it is important to understand the situation correctly, in order to act wisely.

bybee

There certainly are. I am not pretending otherwise. But to pretend that "there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim" is not true. And it is important to understand the situation correctly, in order to act wisely.

Agreed!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Are you sure? Truth is, you can not be so certain about any one but yourself. I have seen many people flip flop. I have know many people to put up a pretense. And even if you are correct, things and people change, sometimes overnight.

They said the same thing about the vast global commie conspiracy.:yawn:

bybee

Let's just call it what it is. You hate all Muslims and this offers you the perfect excuse to validate bigoted yourself. :carryon:

It is very presumptuous to tell another what you presume they think....

Last edited:

CherubRam

Their religion is a very large part of who they are. If that is the case, there is over 1.6 billion people that you have never met, that you don't like.
Twisted people like yourself make constant false accusations.

Those people are kept in the dark and fed steer manure. If any of them try to break free of Islam, they are killed.