9/11 American Muslims

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
As am I, I suppose. And anybody else who disagrees with you.

It turns out that people can be wrong, or think differently than you, without Satan's intervention. But understanding that would force you to actually think about your beliefs.

No, the bible clearly states that there is one God and His Name is Jehovah not Allah. Anyone who worships any other is of the Evil One. Are you?

chair

No, the bible clearly states that there is one God and His Name is Jehovah not Allah. Anyone who worships any other is of the Evil One. Are you?

1. The Bible gives many names for God. None of them are "God", by the way. Or "Jehovah" for that matter. Certainly not "Jesus" or "Christ". I see no particular reason why calling God by a different name makes one "of the evil one".
2. The Bible, at least the Old Testament, does not say anywhere that those who worship false gods "are of the evil one". You have just made that up.

CherubRam

You're ideas are wrong, and you make up "facts" to make yourself feel more comfortable.

The things you describe do happen, but they are not true of all Muslims. By why let facts interfere with bigotry?
If you read the link you gave you would have seen this:

Quote: "Many orthodox Muslims consider the Ahmadiyya either kafirs or heretics."

Kafir (Arabic: كافر‎ kāfir; plural كفّار kuffār; feminine كافرة kāfirah) is an Arabic term (from the root K-F-R "to cover") used in an Islamic doctrinal sense, usually translated as "unbeliever," "disbeliever," or "infidel".

CherubRam

1. The Bible gives many names for God. None of them are "God", by the way. Or "Jehovah" for that matter. Certainly not "Jesus" or "Christ". I see no particular reason why calling God by a different name makes one "of the evil one".
2. The Bible, at least the Old Testament, does not say anywhere that those who worship false gods "are of the evil one". You have just made that up.

Again, you are wrong. God has many name titles, but He has only one personal name. Allah is the short form of Alilah. Allah is a Pagan god. Mohammad did not know the name of God, so he asked the people to believe Allah was the only god.

God's personal name is (Iahuah / Yahwah.) Yahwah is the modern English translation.

CherubRam

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

chair

If you read the link you gave you would have seen this:

Quote: "Many orthodox Muslims consider the Ahmadiyya either kafirs or heretics."

Kafir (Arabic: كافر‎ kāfir; plural كفّار kuffār; feminine كافرة kāfirah) is an Arabic term (from the root K-F-R "to cover") used in an Islamic doctrinal sense, usually translated as "unbeliever," "disbeliever," or "infidel".

Ah, I get it. You are also a "orthodox Muslim", perhaps Salafi, and thus consider this group to not be "real muslims", but rather kafir. Like many others. I get it now.

I suppose that Sufis are also kafir in your mind. These are just examples. And I am sure that there are many millions more- but these are not "true Muslims" in your Salafi mind. I can understand that.

Ever hear of the "no true Scotsman fallacy"?

CherubRam

Ah, I get it. You are also a "orthodox Muslim", perhaps Salafi, and thus consider this group to not be "real muslims", but rather kafir. Like many others. I get it now.

I suppose that Sufis are also kafir in your mind. These are just examples. And I am sure that there are many millions more- but these are not "true Muslims" in your Salafi mind. I can understand that.

Ever hear of the "no true Scotsman fallacy"?

I am a Judaic Christian. I am as rare as hens teeth in this world, never the less, I exist. Judaic means "pertaining to Judaism." And because I am a Christian, that means I am under the New Covenant. Being a Judaic Christians means that, I am opposed to any form of Paganism being joined to God. (According to the original Orthodox Judaism beliefs)

CherubRam

You're ideas are wrong, and you make up "facts" to make yourself feel more comfortable.

The things you describe do happen, but they are not true of all Muslims. By why let facts interfere with bigotry?

You would not be wrong so often Chair, if only you take more time to check on the subject. Have a good day Chair.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

The bible is one book, OT and new. Read it

chair

The bible is one book, OT and new. Read it

It ain't. Even each one is made of many books, as you should well know.

I have read all of the Hebrew Bible, and parts of the Christian "new testament".

You avoided responding to one of my points:

You are allowed to admit an error.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It ain't. Even each one is made of many books, as you should well know.

I have read all of the Hebrew Bible, and parts of the Christian "new testament".

You avoided responding to one of my points:

You are allowed to admit an error.

I do not include Jews as under the evil one.

There are two types of elections, individual for salvation and national as in the only nation elected by God - Israel.

The bible has many books written over centuries but it has continuity and its doctrine is one harmonious theology.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
“And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits and unto the wizards, that chirp and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? on behalf of the living should they seek unto the dead?”
**Isaiah‬ *8:19‬ *ASV‬‬
http://bible.com/12/isa.8.19.asv

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Muslims applauded the Twin Towers coming down in Paris, London, and all through the Middle East. They aren't going to show it happening in America while the crisis is happening.

How anyone could be so absurd as to call Trump a liar and follow the daft, PC media is beyond me.
Liberals simply have an obsession with protecting the reputation of Islam. Of all things, as expected, they gunned right for the comment on Muslims. It's like a mental illness.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The evidence doesn't support his statement. Simple.

There wouldn't be any evidence. They aren't going to put that on the media during the crisis, and it was documented to have happened in other major cities across the world.

Asking for proof of something like that 14 years ago is ridiculous, the Left just likes to live in denial- you'd call anything a lie if it threatened the their reputation, and try to mitigate anything that is obvious. It just runs in the liberal's core to worship Muslims, and it's that simple.

It doesn't matter anyway. All the people who support him know what the truth is. Seems to me like the Left is simply a lie in and of itself. The media is a joke- that's what this incident made obvious and therein is the silver lining.