1 of 5 for GT to Debate (The entire book of Galatians)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Since heaven and earth have not passed away it should be obvious that the law has not been fulfilled.

Even in Paul's day the law foreshadowed things to come.

The Mosaic law prohibited human sacrifice. Jesus died for sin in spite of the law.

How could something excluded by the law be a fulfillment of the law?

P.s. There are verses quoted by me, from Romans 5 that show how His death did change things.

His death is our salvation and His resurrection is our hope.

Number 158

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Yes, but still, human sacrifice is proscribed by God's law to Israel.

Jesus' death which is efficacious for mankind was contrary to Mosaic law and fulfilled no part of the law.
"Cursed is he that is hung from a tree. " Google it and read the entire chapter of the OT book it is in.

Plus, all of the Pentateuch was fulfilled by Jesus. The entire Bible is about Him. Every aspect reveals us, Him and His enemies.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Why do you keep falsely judging?

Because the word obey is different to me than follow. I follow a friend, but I obey out of obligation.

Perhaps this is interpreted words and simple verbiage.

I know how much Jesus loves me.

Amen

Let's debate the scriptures.

I'm still waiting for your exposition of the 3RD part of Galatians.

Obedience does not cause fear, as you have so twisted the truth.

Jesus perfect Love does indeed cast out all fear of the obedient and disobedient alike. Fear in the construct of respect is appropriate.

Obedience to Christ means living your life in your home by keeping busy, not thinking evil, doing no harm, trusting in Him, and humbly forgiving all...etc.

You have me at checkmate here. I agree.

You have been misled into thinking obeying Jesus means we have lose our home, give up our cars and computer, etc. You have been deceived and deceive others by teaching obedience is burdensome, heavy, and hard..

That is not my thought process. I simply implore all to turn away from concern of self and rest in The Humble Lamb and Victorious Lion.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Yes, but still, human sacrifice is proscribed by God's law to Israel.

Jesus' death which is efficacious for mankind was contrary to Mosaic law and fulfilled no part of the law.
He said He came to fulfill Moses (the Law) and the prophets.

He IS Heaven and Earth in the literal Spiritual sense. As in it all belongs to Him and is of His creation and matter.

He accomplished all of it on the cross, declared that it was finished, and the flesh of heaven and earth passed in His fleshly death.

He fulfilled and accomplished the Law and the Prophets.

He kept the Law perfectly and was the fulfillment of the prophets.

How more complete could it be?

Judgment day of all humanity is all that's left and the coming Glory to Glory.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
If a man has committed a sin deserving of death, and he is put to death, and you hang him on a tree... (Deuteronomy 21:22)​

What was Jesus' sin deserving of death? And who hung Jesus on a tree?

He who was guiltless, declared Himself Guilty in our place.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

In what way? Why didn't Jesus share that info with Paul?

You ought to let the Bible interpret itself.

Have you read Galatians and Romans lately? As in all the way through.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 3 (HCSB)

Justification through Faith

3 You foolish Galatians! Who has hypnotized you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was vividly portrayed as crucified?

2 I only want to learn this from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?

3 Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now going to be made complete by the flesh?

4 Did you suffer so much for nothing—if in fact it was for nothing?

5 So then, does God supply you with the Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?

6 Just as Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him for righteousness,

7 then understand that those who have faith are Abraham’s sons.

8 Now the Scripture saw in advance that God would justify the Gentiles by faith and told the good news ahead of time to Abraham, saying, All the nations will be blessed through you.

9 So those who have faith are blessed with Abraham, who had faith.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
8 Now the Scripture saw in advance that God would justify the Gentiles by faith and told the good news ahead of time to Abraham, saying, All the nations will be blessed through you.

Are you claiming that has been fulfilled? Is North Korea being blessed through Abraham? Is Syria being blessed? Iran?

Who are you trying to fool?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

How much do I really have to type here? This is straight forward. After that long post that tied up chapter 2, I'm going to go straight into chapter 3.

Galatians 3 (HCSB)

3 You foolish Galatians! Who has hypnotized you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was vividly portrayed as crucified?

Paul is building in his frustration. He asks the Galatians how they could be so gullible.
I always wonder if Paul opened this with the words he was really thinking. It's pretty obvious he is livid. He asks the Galatians who deceived them and drew them away from the simplicity of the gospel.

He then asks them why they have forgotten every word about the sacrifice of Jesus. He basically had popped in Mel Gibson's "The Passion" and explained how God coming and dying for them was such a big deal!

2 I only want to learn this from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?

Paul is essentially frustrated as goodness and is struggling to keep cool headed in spite of how angry he obviously is.

Paul immediately divides the difference between Absolute Faith and Obedience to Moses.

For those of you that hate the idea that the old covenant is all of Moses and believe absolute Faith (Alone) is a lie, you should probably throw your bible away. Paul is working up to some serious Grace by faith (Alone) verbiage.

If you feel you are righteous and better than an Athiest or an outright, raging sinner because of your righteousness through obedience to any part of Moses, throw your bible away. Paul is about to hurt your feelings.

3 Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now going to be made complete by the flesh?

Spirit = Holy Spirit of Jesus that comes through Faith and Love (Alone) in Jesus, as your Perfection. This means that you understand that Jesus is your sole righteousness.

The moment you have faith in this, you are instantly complete in ALL of your salvational needs for a lifetime and eternity. He is your cloak of Righteousness that covers your dying and sinful flesh.

Flesh = Obeying any standard of Moses to believe you are completing Jesus work of salvation on any level. Judgment and Condemnation come with using Moses as your measuring stick.

If Moses brings you any personal assurance or spiritual pride, you're not doing it right.

If you judge and condemn any human being by standards found in Moses, you're not doing it right! No matter who is telling you to condemn or judge by Moses, you mustn't believe a word they say.

4 Did you suffer so much for nothing—if in fact it was for nothing?

Did you get shunned by Jews, Greeks and government to the point of fearing for your lives for nothing. Have you lost your jobs for nothing? Have you helped spread the simple message of Jesus's powerful blood for nothing? Are you seriously risking your lives for the pure and simple Gospel message that you are now rejecting?

5 So then, does God supply you with the Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law or by hearing with faith?

Does the spiritual revelation of Jesus's teachings and the working of amazing miracles occur all around you, in you and come from you because of Faith (ALONE) and the Spirit that comes with Faith (ALONE)? Did you receive the fruits of the Spirit from Faith (Alone)?

Or, does any good thing come from obedience to Moses and judgment towards your fellow man?

6 Just as Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him for righteousness,

Abraham trusted that God is good. He believed that God provided all of His needs and saw God provide all of his needs. By Abraham's Faith Alone, he was counted Righteous. As in, void of judgment by the Law of obedience. All of his sins are blotted away with the death of Jesus!

7 then understand that those who have faith are Abraham’s sons.

If you can simply understand Faith alone, then you are given Jesus's cloak of righteousness and salvation is guaranteed by Jesus's payment of your entire life's debt of sin; past, present and future!

Jesus always knew He would save all of mankind through His death and resurrection.

Jesus told Abraham that He would bless the entire human race through the Son of the Promise (Jesus) that would be born of the lineage of his (Abraham's) son of Promise. (Isaac)

9 So those who have faith are blessed with Abraham, who had faith.

All you have to do is put your complete faith in Jesus as you are. This will instantly make you as right with God as you have read Abraham to be.

You and Abraham become co heirs with Jesus by your Faith, void of human effort in Jesus!

1st Chunk 1A

2nd Chunk 1B

2nd Chunk

3rd Chunk

4th Chunk

6th Chunk

[url="http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118728-1-of-5-for-GT-to-Debate-(The-entire-book-of-Galatians)&p=4766403&viewfull=1#post4766403]7th Chunk[/url]

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are you claiming that has been fulfilled? Is North Korea being blessed through Abraham? Is Syria being blessed? Iran?

Jamie,

Isn't Jesus the hope of ALL nations, past, present and future?

Do you not see that the revelation of God's true nature of Love and forgiveness is the foundation of hope for the entire human race; past, present and to come?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Jamie,

Jesus is the hope of ALL! When Paul speaks of Abraham, it is in a past tense of an event that will bless ALL people, of all time! This is the fading kingdom of dust.

Evil contends with the minds of men, but Jesus's act of Love penetrates the very soul. We do not fully know the mind of God and what the final effect of Jesus's death will be to all mankind.

We think about the immediate time line, while the Alpha and Omega that Is, Was and Always will be; sees all time at once!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

The pain of this age of dust is nothing more than a Spiritually conquered kingdom that is fading.

The devil has been defeated on Calvary. His time of authority is conquered, and now he can only seek power through lies, greed, hate, judgment and death.

He claimed a fading kingdom, While the Spirit of ALL purchased the True Spiritual Kingdom with His Blood.

We are in the midst of the fading physical, but the True Spiritual Kingdom , that is our True Home, is drawing closer with each generational breath.