Works, Salvation, Merit

Jamie Gigliotti

You are making up things that are not true. If anyone wants to be saved they have to obey Jesus' words; so how do you EVER get that is refusing him?

Jesus gives his Holy Spirit to those who obey. Why do you refuse what Jesus Christ himself says?

See John 14:23, and Acts 5:32.
Scripture needs to understood together... You ignore Scripture that is not palatable to you, like so many.
You only have His strenghth, through letting your pride go and admitting you are weak and you need His love to love.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus died for our sins that is about the sins we repent of and no longer do.

Jesus didn't die so that you can sin and it be okay.

Jesus died for the sins of ALL mankind. However, only those
who hear Paul's Gospel and place their faith in Christ as their
Savior can/will reap the benefits of His death and resurrection.

Jamie Gigliotti

You are making up things that are not true. If anyone wants to be saved they have to obey Jesus' words; so how do you EVER get that is refusing him?

Jesus gives his Holy Spirit to those who obey. Why do you refuse what Jesus Christ himself says?

See John 14:23, and Acts 5:32.
Scripture needs to understood together... You ignore Scripture that is not palatable to you, like so many.
You only have His strenghth, through letting your pride go and admitting you are weak and you need His love to love.

God's Truth

You went against me. I never said don't obey. I just declared the truth that we need Him to do good. There are many that will ignore you if you don't openly profess your need of His love to love.

You went against me when you said we do not have to obey Jesus to be saved. When you said that, you DID say we do not have to obey Jesus.

Repent or perish.

Who said that?

Do you understand it?