Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

Why would God need a hell? I mean why? Christ has laid the foundation of salvation, 1 Corinth. 3:11, and no man can reduce that foundation. The foundation of hell was laid by men who seek the exclusion of unbelievers from heaven. Trying to place a cost on freedom.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
“You may think I deserve your hell…”
:yawn: Who cares what I believe? What has God said? :poly: Deut 27:26 HCSB
“…but my salvation is not based on how you think and believe.”
:yawn: Jn 8:37
“David said put his destiny in God's hands, because men would doom him.”
You’re no David (Ps 51). :rolleyes:
“I know Christianity has doomed me to their hell…”
:yawn: Did that all by your lonesome (Ac 17:27). :juggle:
“…as they have millions of humans.”
:yawn: Ac 20:20
“I thank God through Jesus Christ, that salvation is not in your hands.”
:yawn: Lk 10:16, 19:27

Last edited:

Mickiel

I have an announcement to make to all unbelievers, you are preserved in Christ, you are not doomed. God loves you, each and everyone of you. Christianity is not your judge. In Nehemiah 9:6 , read it and notice how you are preserved.

Mickiel

Read 1 Chron. 29:11-14, notice how it stresses that God is over ALL and will give strength to all. If you are weak in your ability to believe in him, don't worry about it, it will come; know that he has you covered. In his hand is GREAT power, that power already has made provisions for you.

Greg Jennings

You got what you asked for.
Maybe you actually have problems with reading, so I won't be too critical here. But you absolutely in no way gave me what I asked for

Now...

Run away for another month......and then come back where you left off.....rotflol...

That's weird.....you don't answer my questions, then accuse me of running......That's not classic projection or anything :chuckle:

Now for yet another time:
Can you find me one - just one - professor, theologian, religious scholar, or expert in Arabic languages that agrees with your translations about Allah being "lord of the Jinn" and so on?

You mention one by the name of E.W. Lane in another thread who you claim has translations that corroborate your own. I have looked and not found them. If your statement is true, surely you can post a link to a source with E.W.'s translations that are the same as your own.

Of course, I don't expect you to be able to come up with translations corroborating your own from any expert, because your "translations" are simply lies that you use to try and convince people that do not bother to check you on your dishonesty. But if you can (doubtful), prove me wrong

Everybody sees you for what you are. That includes your savior, who you offended on his birthday by going against his teachings and spreading lies out of a spirit of hatred.

Prizebeatz1

We are taught in Sunday school that God is everywhere which I have actually experienced to be true. As we get older this basic concept is somehow shoved into the background as insignificant. The concept of a hell where one is separate from God is a false concept because God is everywhere. The idea of hell persists in part because of an unconscious belief that we could separate from God. This is simply not the case. The purity of the virgin points to the phenomenon that there is not one spot where the presence of God is not. God is omni-present. How could it be otherwise? Would that not be blasphemous? Man does not define God. God defines man. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that hell is the enemy's way of unconsciously attempting to devalue God. Can the personality really place a limit on what is limitless? Only in its own imagination.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
“We are taught in Sunday school…”
Was that the last time that you were in church? :smokie: 2 Pe 2:1
“…that God is everywhere which I have actually experienced to be true.”
Have you been everywhere? :idunno:

4802.gif

I've Been Everywhere ~ Johnny Cash
“The concept of a hell where one is separate from God is a false concept because God is everywhere.”
I've been to:
Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota,
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota,
Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma,
Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma,
Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo,
Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla...

12_7_22.gif

“The idea of hell persists in part because of an unconscious belief that we could separate from God. This is simply not the case.“
I've been to:
Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana,
Washington, Houston, Kingston, Texarkana,
Monterey, Faraday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa,
Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa,
Tennessee to Tennesse Chicopee, Spirit Lake,
Grand Lake, Devils Lake, Crater Lake…

puissance.gif

“The purity of the virgin points to the phenomenon…”
I've been to:
Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika,
Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica,
Pittsfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport,
Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond du Lac, Davenport,
Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina,
Pasadena, Catalina...

metier.gif

“…[T]here is not one spot where the presence of God is not.”
toilet.gif
I breathe the mountain air, man. :granite:

Apple7

I see no reason to be insulting, but obviously you see a reason to be degrading to others. I have seen this before in Christians , they slice at people and cut at them , even condemn others, all the while thinking that is Godly behavior. Why would a God enlist such behavior to help others?

It is very insulting to imply that a person has a demon in them. Very harsh and cruel.

And yet, very Christian.

Most people do harbor demons....haven't you read scripture?

You sound like a liberal PC...get over it...

Prizebeatz1

Was that the last time that you were in church? :smokie: 2 Pe 2:1
Have you been everywhere? :idunno:

4802.gif

I've Been Everywhere ~ Johnny Cash
I've been to:
Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota,
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota,
Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma,
Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma,
Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo,
Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla...

12_7_22.gif

I've been to:
Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana,
Washington, Houston, Kingston, Texarkana,
Monterey, Faraday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa,
Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa,
Tennessee to Tennesse Chicopee, Spirit Lake,
Grand Lake, Devils Lake, Crater Lake…

puissance.gif

I've been to:
Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika,
Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica,
Pittsfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport,
Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond du Lac, Davenport,
Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina,
Pasadena, Catalina...

metier.gif

toilet.gif
I breathe the mountain air, man. :granite:

I experienced my soul and became one with omni-presence. What about you? I have a hunch that if you did we wouldn't be having this conversation. Attachment to the personality as our identity is the major barrier that imprisons us and prevents us from experiencing what is infinite and eternal. Don't wait until you're dead to find this out. It's made to be experienced while we are alive. Good luck.

Apple7

Maybe you actually have problems with reading, so I won't be too critical here. But you absolutely in no way gave me what I asked for

That's weird.....you don't answer my questions, then accuse me of running......That's not classic projection or anything :chuckle:

Now for yet another time:
Can you find me one - just one - professor, theologian, religious scholar, or expert in Arabic languages that agrees with your translations about Allah being "lord of the Jinn" and so on?

You mention one by the name of E.W. Lane in another thread who you claim has translations that corroborate your own. I have looked and not found them. If your statement is true, surely you can post a link to a source with E.W.'s translations that are the same as your own.

Of course, I don't expect you to be able to come up with translations corroborating your own from any expert, because your "translations" are simply lies that you use to try and convince people that do not bother to check you on your dishonesty. But if you can (doubtful), prove me wrong

Everybody sees you for what you are. That includes your savior, who you offended on his birthday by going against his teachings and spreading lies out of a spirit of hatred.

Its priceless to see a scriptural ignorant vent.

Its obvious that you are Arabic-ignorant...why continue to draw attention to your deficit...?

Mickiel

One of the main characteristics of hell mongers is that they always have a limited view of salvation and are willing to have humans suffer forever , both these things are threats to unbelievers, those who need salvation the most. The ungodly willingness to have misery exist forever is an insult to the integrity of God. It teaches that God has come to give suffering to the world.

In John 6:33, " For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven and GIVES life to the world."

God is giving life to humans, the Christian hell is giving eternal damnation to humans, as it ruins the real gospel message.

Mickiel

In John 17:2 the Father gives ALL humans to Christ, to GIVE them eternal life, in John 6:39, "And this IS the Fathers will which has sent me, that ALL of which he has given me I should loose none of them, and raise them up in the last day." Here again is great salvation for all of humanity, especially unbelievers and Atheist. Our great God has a definite will that ALL humans be with him in his Kingdom, and satan is pulling out all stops to interfere with this incredible salvation of grace and love, and enlisting Christians to help him.

This gospel of inclusion defines how God is ; a gospel should define God's intentions, that's why the gospel of hell is ruining God's reputation, its a rotten gospel of pain and suffering.

Apple7

One of the main characteristics of hell mongers is that they always have a limited view of salvation and are willing to have humans suffer forever , both these things are threats to unbelievers, those who need salvation the most. The ungodly willingness to have misery exist forever is an insult to the integrity of God. It teaches that God has come to give suffering to the world.

In John 6:33, " For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven and GIVES life to the world."

God is giving life to humans, the Christian hell is giving eternal damnation to humans, as it ruins the real gospel message.

Wow....

You really are scripturally ignorant.

Scripture is quite clear that the unrighteous will be tortured for all eternity.

Deal with it...even though it does not fit with your PC worldview...

Mickiel

In John 3:16, " For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave Christ." Here it is in the scripture, God loves this whole world! THAT right there is enough to then save a world. Is God's love for the world enough to save it? Christianity is teaching no. I disagree with them. In 1 John 4:14 God SENT Jesus here to save that WORLD which he loves. And Jesus has not failed in that world salvation.

What forces are fighting the salvation of the world? Well satan and his demons, and Christians. But those three powers combined, cannot stop Christ from being a world Savior.

Apple7

In John 3:16, " For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave Christ." Here it is in the scripture, God loves this whole world! THAT right there is enough to then save a world. Is God's love for the world enough to save it? Christianity is teaching no. I disagree with them. In 1 John 4:14 God SENT Jesus here to save that WORLD which he loves. And Jesus has not failed in that world salvation.

What forces are fighting the salvation of the world? Well satan and his demons, and Christians. But those three powers combined, cannot stop Christ from being a world Savior.

Satan was bound at The Cross....so no, we are not dealing head-on with Satan...we are warring against his minions, the demons.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I experienced my soul and became one with omni-presence...Attachment to the personality as our identity is the major barrier that imprisons us and prevents us from experiencing what is infinite and eternal.

:listen: I think that was indigestion (2 Pe 2:1). :rolleyes: Get yourself a Saviour (Jn 3:16)--and a Pepto Bismol. :idunno:

Last edited:

Mickiel

In John 12:32 Jesus promised to draw all of humanity to himself, more proof that he and God are aiming for total salvation for everyone; this universal thinking is all in scripture, sure signs of it; it opens me up to just how great God really is. In John 12:47 Jesus promises again to save the world, but Christianity stands in the way of this stunning promise; they will fight the salvation of all with arrogant will. They don't like it and don't want it; they want God to punish forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.