Why would any conservative support Donald Trump?

glorydaz

You cannot have an impromptu speech and fact check at the same time. What's wrong with not expecting fact checking? We want to know what be thinks and what his attitude is. We are not dumb enough to assume everything he is saying is factually correct. We know the mainstream media is all too willing to pick his speeches apart. We can then do further research on our to find out just what the truth is. It's what I do. His words are constantly being parsed looking for a gotcha moment. The internet is then full of information from people either defending what he said or attacking it. Trump supporters have a mind of their own and can find the truth themselves without relying on jake tapper etc...

This idea of "fact checking" is a joke, isn't it? Look at the lies they tell about Trump just because they are so programmed to hear sound bites. Politicians are adept at speaking in sound bites, and Trump speaks like the rest of us. So, they actually hear Trump saying "Mexicans are rapists".....they simply tune out all the words around the three or four they're used to hearing...those minor details like "illegals" and "criminal aliens" and "some".

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yippie....let's play this game. How many times did you attack my character, Anna. Be honest.

As I recall, she's good with tallies, so she'll keep score

"my candidate is allowed to lie and nobody gets to object."

That's apparently what liberals think of their leaders. But than again, their entire agenda is perpetuated by lies, so it would actually work against them to have an honest Abe at their front :rolleyes:

glorydaz

You're wasting your time posting to me, anything you have to say to me is dead on arrival. You showed your true self in the rape threads and your words are dead, dead, dead.

What? You're attacking my character right here in front of God and everyone?

"Dead, dead, dead".....you've got a hate problem going on. It's why you're here in this thread, isn't it?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yippie....let's play this game. How many times did you attack my character, Anna. Be honest.

Anything I said to you regarding your viciousness towards rape victims - I'd say it again. Call it what you want.

Last time: Your words are dead to me.

If I have to put you on ignore again, I will. I wouldn't want a conversation with you if you were the last person on this forum.

glorydaz

Anything I said to you regarding your viciousness towards rape victims - I'd say it again. Call it what you want.

Last time: Your words are dead to me.

If I have to put you on ignore again, I will. I wouldn't want a conversation with you if you were the last person on this forum.

Oh, such a horrible vile threat. My feeling are so hurt. I knew you libs were hard heated beneath all that blood.

glorydaz

^
..says the character attacking professional :rolleyes:

Yep, and she acts so high minded. This is the hypocrisy that the left can never escape. It's so ingrained in them....no way to dress it up. It's that "lipstick on a pig" thing at it's finest.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Here's sweetness and light himself, right on schedule... :chuckle:

You may rise :idunno:

Ridiculousness has spiked yet again on here- some Trinity denier calling other Christians blasphemers, some new guy with a mega chip on his shoulder about Calvinism, Rusha's back in her 'attack all disagreeing men' mode, and now.. whatever this is :think:

Oh, and that other guy I told to put down his amplifier and suck on a cough drop :chuckle:
*Industrial grade Trump hater

glorydaz

:think: It kind of parallels the argument that Trump deserves special treatment not allowed to other politicians.

Anna's run fOR Miss American four times so that must make her a Miss America.

She thinks running for something makes them that something. :rotfl:

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You cannot have an impromptu speech and fact check at the same time. What's wrong with not expecting fact checking? We want to know what be thinks and what his attitude is. We are not dumb enough to assume everything he is saying is factually correct. We know the mainstream media is all too willing to pick his speeches apart. We can then do further research on our to find out just what the truth is. It's what I do. His words are constantly being parsed looking for a gotcha moment. The internet is then full of information from people either defending what he said or attacking it. Trump supporters have a mind of their own and can find the truth themselves without relying on jake tapper etc...

I don't know why you're against fact-checking. You say you want to do further research. Fact-checking can only help with that.
Fact-checking isn't parsing speeches for a gotcha moment.