Why men won't marry you

elohiym

:think: weird thing for a chick to say there... who are you again posting under that name?

It's weird for you to call a woman in her mid-thirties a "chick." That is what some men call women. In another post you claimed you meant teenager by "chick," so your comment appears even stranger.

elohiym

Its not my fault you make so many outrageous lies and statements that you get negged a lot.

She doesn't get negged a lot, other than from you. I've seen her user CP. You are stalking her. The reps have little effect on her reputation so you're wasting your time and just revealing how hate-filled you are.

1 John 3:15 Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer; and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

elohiym

The only other person I have seen call Rusha a Fascist is 1PeaceMaker. DOLO/VOL/DOORMAT is 1Peacemakers brother, if memory serves me well (which is iffy). Now BOLOCATS is calling Rusha Fascist. Does tend to make one wonder of BOLO is another sock puppet.
Exactly ...

Not to mention the misuse of that word ...

That is an example of you agreeing with someone who is bearing false witness, promoting a lie about us. My wife has no brothers, and the poster Voltaire is not related to either of us.

elohiym

Ok, that makes more sense then, i thought it horribly strange that another mans wife would seem to be so close to another man, but being siblings, it make more sense. Thanks for the information.

Here A4T is continuing to promote the lie after my wife corrected Cabinetmaker. Further, she implies my wife was inappropriately involved with another man. Disgusting behavior for a so-called Christian.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
That is an example of you agreeing with someone who is bearing false witness, promoting a lie about us. My wife has no brothers, and the poster Voltaire is not related to either of us.
As I said, it was iffy. I remember the thread where you changed your name and then Dolo changed his name and then the whole thing got very confusing. I lost track of who was who.

In any case, 1PM has called Rusha a fascist and then BOLOCAT did as well. What ever the relationships are between the people involved, BOLOCAT's use of the word fascist was odd based on the conversation in this thread. I noted that it gave credibility towards Rusha's claim that BOLOCAT's was a scok puppet. Given that BOLOCAT was recently banned as a sock puppet, looks like she was pretty accurate in her assessment.

elohiym

Leaving forever means not coming back under another name (like you have before doormat, jeremysdemo and your other names) or using your wifes name - it means leaving and staying gone.

Agree?

I agree if you agree to my terms. Do you agree?

No, im the one in control here, but since you agreed you would leave and never come back, give me at the most a week, you have many different names and that takes a little time. (in the meantime if you and voltaire still talk, you might want to ask him to remind you of one of the conversations)

A4T flew off the handle early in the discussion before she accused me of abusing my wife and betting her life on it. She claimed falsely that I posted under the user name jeremysdemo and other user names. Unable to find the evidence and too cowardly to face her bet, she conveniently forgets it and spends much of the rest of the thread trying to trash my wife, and claims when I allegedly do it, it's abuse.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Abuse in marriage] You lost the bet.

If there is physical abuse, she must learn to defend herself (e.g. martial arts). He will be held accountable for his actions before God. 1 Pe 3:7, Mt 5:27–32
7_5_135.gif
Real men don't hit women.

elohiym

In any case, 1PM has called Rusha a fascist and then BOLOCAT did as well.

He had been reading the vaccine thread where Rusha was called a fascist because of her authoritarian viewpoint. You remember that thread, right? That's the thread where you attacked my wife relentlessly, misrepresenting her position every chance you had, but at the same time had one your daughters asking my wife for information about vaccines privately. Was that some sort of sick game you were playing?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Elo, 1PM, A4T, and Rusha, You all need to stop this. It doesn't matter who started it (I've been reading all of this stuff, so I know who started it.). Just stop! This whole thing is getting old. A4T and Rusha, both of you should put Elo and 1PM on ignore. Elo and 1PM, both of you should put A4T and Rusha on ignore. I consider all four of you friends. I will not choose sides in all of this. But, I will start handing out infractions if you all don't stop.

elohiym

... ill be more than estatic to post where you claimed only women according to judaism could be guilty of adultery- you specifically claimed that adultery is another mans wife having sex with someone - hence only women can commit adultery.

Total falsehood. I said no such thing ever.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
He had been reading the vaccine thread where Rusha was called a fascist because of her authoritarian viewpoint. You remember that thread, right? That's the thread where you attacked my wife relentlessly, misrepresenting her position every chance you had, but at the same time had one your daughters asking my wife for information about vaccines privately. Was that some sort of sick game you were playing?
Oh no. My daughter greatly appreciated your wife's help. She was working on a paper for English and you wife's input was beneficial. She did okay on the paper. My daughter is like me, very analytical. Her English teacher was much more touchy-feely so my daughter got graded a little harshly. She still did fine in the class, just an interesting part of college education. I believe I thanked 1PM for her help and if I didn't, Thank you 1PM for your help, my daughter appreciated it as it better helped her to understand the anti-vaxx arguments.

As to my "attacking" your wife, I was careful to attack her positions, not her character. While I do not agree with your and hers viewpoints on a fair number of topics, I do not doubt that you are my bother and sister in Chirst, that you strive to serve God to the best of your ability, that you are happily married and that you raising a happy and healthy family. That said, I see no reason not to vigorously oppose your positions on marrying young and vaccinations.

elohiym

Oh no. My daughter greatly appreciated your wife's help. She was working on a paper for English and you wife's input was beneficial. She did okay on the paper. My daughter is like me, very analytical. Her English teacher was much more touchy-feely so my daughter got graded a little harshly. She still did fine in the class, just an interesting part of college education. I believe I thanked 1PM for her help and if I didn't, Thank you 1PM for your help, my daughter appreciated it as it better helped her to understand the anti-vaxx arguments.

Okay. Your daughter used my wife and never told us that was her intent. My wife didn't give her any anti-vaxx arguments, just directed her to government websites and National Vaccine Information Center. You couldn't do that for your daughter? Pffft.

As to my "attacking" your wife, I was careful to attack her positions, not her character.

False.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Okay. Your daughter used my wife and never told us that was her intent. My wife didn't give her any anti-vaxx arguments, just directed her to government websites and National Vaccine Information Center. You couldn't do that for your daughter? Pffft.
Your wife offered her honest opinion and provided references. 1PM was not mentioned or slandered in any way. Instead, my daughter was able to provide accurate references to antivaccination materials. My daughter did not misrepresent 1PM. That my daughter does not agree with you, even after following the links provided, should come as no big surprise. At least she looked at it honestly.

As you wish.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If there is physical abuse, she must learn to defend herself (e.g. martial arts). He will be held accountable for his actions before God. 1 Pe 3:7, Mt 5:27–32
7_5_135.gif
Real men don't hit women.
Just don't forget that if a woman initiates physical violence, she's no longer a woman.