Why men won't marry you

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Are you saying you don't remember harassing him while he was ignoring you?
Hes never ignored me and even claimed he would never let me be untill i apologised to him and that was his last couple days here and i had ignored HIM for over 8 months, yet he kept posting to me and about me.

I remember quite well. Here's an example.
:wave: hi dolo, whats the view like from behind 1pms skirt?

Thanks for posting that, notice the date on it : May 29th, 2014, 06:33 PM

Im very happy that staff and most of this board, knows i said not one word to him for 8 whole months while he made thread after thread about me, and constantly jumped into conversations where i was to trash me completely off topic to what was being discussed, and pm and rep and user profile page harrass me under several different screenames to get to me.

You just keep on lying though and then admitting you didnt remember right (as if) so many people know the truth about it all, that you look like a fool.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha, dear,

You need to let go of your anger and holding grudge forever.

Follow your own advice.

I don't agree with 1peacemaker and her husband in the faith.

OR morals. Surely you haven't forgotten calling them out over what you considered being deceitful about his previous marriage.

But I told them my position and that's the end of it.

Oh really. So it wasn't you who made several threads discussing other members keeping secrets or being obsessed with sex?

Why are you keeping the past forever alive?

Because it's the present ...

I am with 1peacemake with this one because you are showing the same kind of behavior with me over and over.

:chuckle: You are with anyone who will allow you to use them you as your personal stepping stone to insult your own make believe enemies.

You need anger management class, dear.

You need to let go of your anger.

peace.

Uh huh. You need to get over that passive aggressive anger that made you jump over here to bash me. You just claimed in another thread that you were done with me and would no longer respond.

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

1PeaceMaker

And marrying young at the first prospect and encouraging others to do the same does not make you mature, intelligent or desirable. It will be interesting to see how you handle hitting middle age though. :chuckle:

This is exactly how you habitually misrepresent others all over the boards. I did not take the first prospect or the second.

Of course you wouldn't because I speak to you as I would an unruly, know it all teenager.

Is that why you keep making a fool of yourself?

Adults? As in UNDERAGE minors in their teen years? Right.

No, because that's not what I was, and you keep telling me I'm promoting myself and my choices. I was a legal adult. Remember? Keep your story straight or even your insults will lack any meaning.

I am offended that you think so little of these teen girls that would encourage them to marry the first taker and refer to it as "teen love".

So you are delusional. OK...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Follow your own advice.

OR morals. Surely you haven't forgotten calling them out over what you considered being deceitful about his previous marriage.

Oh really. So it wasn't you who made several threads discussing other members keeping secrets or being obsessed with sex?

Because it's the present ...

:chuckle: You are with anyone who will allow you to use them you as your personal stepping stone to insult your own make believe enemies.

Uh huh. You need to get over that passive aggressive anger that made you jump over here to bash me. You just claimed in another thread that you were done with me and would no longer respond.

Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Both, shes disingenuous, clearly jumping in here to get digs in.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This is exactly how you habitually misrepresent others all over the boards. I did not take the first prospect or the second.

No, because that's not what I was, and you keep telling me I'm promoting myself and my choices. I was a legal adult. Remember? Keep your story straight or even your insults will lack any meaning.

So you are delusional. OK...

No one believes you. Except your skirt buddy and your husband. Even meshak doesnt believe you, shes just using you right now for her own gain.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh, you believe you have been misrepresented and still yet, you repeatedly misrepresent others.

:chuckle: Again, I consider the source and will leave it at "thanks for the compliment".

No, because that's not what I was, and you keep telling me I'm promoting myself and my choices. I was a legal adult.

No ... you are not promoting the choice of teens waiting until adulthood to marry. What you promote is a "men first, women/girls as an afterthought" mentality.

1PeaceMaker

Hes never ignored me

He ignored you in May, didn't he? He ignored your baiting on that entire thread, if I recall correctly.

So how truthful is your claim?

Im very happy that staff and most of this board, knows i said not one word to him for 8 whole months
Does that include the month of May, 2014?

while he made thread after thread about me, and constantly jumped into conversations where i was to trash me completely off topic to what was being discussed, and pm and rep and user profile page harrass me under several different screenames to get to me.

You just keep on lying though and then admitting you didnt remember right (as if) so many people know the truth about it all, that you look like a fool.

My husband and I see things a little differently from where we sit. We can agree to disagree and drop it, since it's not the topic of the thread. Whaddaya say? Or do you want to keep going until --- what --- exactly?

1PeaceMaker

No ... you are not promoting the choice of teens waiting until adulthood to marry. What you promote is a "men first, women/girls as an afterthought" mentality.

Um, more misrepresentations for any sane person reading my posts.

There you have it, folks.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He ignored you in May, didn't he? He ignored your baiting on that entire thread, if I recall correctly.

So how truthful is your claim?

Does that include the month of May, 2014?

My husband and I see things a little differently from where we sit. We can agree to disagree and drop it, since it's not the topic of the thread. Whaddaya say? Or do you want to keep going until --- what --- exactly?

Of course you wish to drop it, you are getting caught in your lies and know you look like a fool now. That is precisely always when you wish to drop it now.

You are who brought me up with lies again when i wasnt here. Anyone can read back and see. I even told your "new" friend i dont care who he is, so long as he can act like an adult and control himself. You are who seem to want to "keep going" untill of course you are proven wrong...

I could care less who you are, provided you conduct yourself like an adult and can control yourself, you are who seem to be a little too concerned about other people and events you supposedly don't even know anything about, yet have an opinion on.

That makes you suspect, period.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh. You can't read your own posts? That explains a lot.

Everytime shes caught in a lie, she claims she misunderstood, misread, didnt actually say and do what she did, and doesnt remember it right.

All good reasons not to trust a thing she says.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everytime shes caught in a lie, she claims she misunderstood, misread, didnt actually say and do what she did, and doesnt remember it right.

That ... or she blames the Aspies.

1PeaceMaker

Whoops, ya gave me a pos rep. Thanks, though, anyway. It's the thought that counts. :idunno:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whoops, ya gave me a pos rep. Thanks, though, anyway. It's the thought that counts. :idunno:

The *thought* is that you are so dishonest and intentionally so, that she meant to give you a negative rep.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Nope, youre right, i called you a liar as usual, thanks for the reminder :) Dont worry though, ill have plenty opportunity to make up for it, as you keep sticking your foot in your mouth. :cloud9:

1PeaceMaker

I notice that A4T doesn't call that a lie and goes along with it.

Some angel-for-"truth" she is.