Why men won't marry you

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
But that's not rep-stalking....

No, its correcting a mistake, that you brought to my attention, its as if you are begging for it, do you do it to be a martyr like meshak?

Keep telling outrageous lies that everyone knows is a lie, and then *act* surprised you get neg repped for it.

Report me if you think ive done something wrong. So they can see what got negged and what was said. Or just keep whining.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But that's not rep-stalking....

Who cares? Who are you to judge someone else for "rep-stalking". I, as well as other members, have been on the other end of you and your husband's *rep stalking*.

What a convenient memory you have.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Use the search feature and see how many times I accuse people of lying. I dare you. Then do A4T. I double-dare you.

:chuckle: You seem to forget that I WAS there and now who lies and who doesn't.

Here's a hint: A4T has told the complete truth in everything she has stated.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quote me promoting child marriage. Or men first.

About Controlling Teen Love and Marriage

On Anna's closed thread I had an interesting conversation:

So it made me wonder about the girls with endometriosis who have agonizing periods, who could be helped and possibly cured if they could get pregnant. People don't encourage these girls to get pregnant.

Would these same people who agree with TH be willing to allow the disease to progress and torment her monthly rather than permitting young love and an early family, assuming she could find a desirable and worthy companion?