Why I Don't Believe in Calvinism or Predestination

Robert Pate

Banned
Amen. TULIP is the Gospel!

Jesus Christ the Saviour, does not merely make it possible,
but absolutely Saves all, every single Chosen Son Eph. 1:4-5, for whom He died!

~~~~~

The scripture makes it very plain that Christ died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.

You are in rebellion towards the word of God. You deny these scriptures and in doing so you deny that Jesus is the savior of the whole world. You are in danger of hell fire.

Nanja

The scripture makes it very plain that Christ died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.

You are in rebellion towards the word of God. You deny these scriptures and in doing so you deny that Jesus is the savior of the whole world. You are in danger of hell fire.

It is God's will that you are blinded by the devil to the Truth of the Scriptures! 2 Cor. 4:3-4 KJV.

~~~~~

beloved57

Those scriptures only apply to Gods Elect! They have been explained to you many times before!

eddie17

So robert the question is are you going to ignore all the predestination passages and tough passages to fit your doctrine?? or is your pride that bad that you think you have all the answers??

Robert Pate

Banned
So robert the question is are you going to ignore all the predestination passages and tough passages to fit your doctrine?? or is your pride that bad that you think you have all the answers??

There is no scripture about anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell.

If predestination were a true doctrine the Bible would be full of it. There is NOTHING.

The word "Predestination" only appears in the Bible 4 times.

The word is not associated with anyones salvation.

Predestinated to be adopted children of God by Jesus Christ, Ephesians 1:5.

Predestinated to be conformed to the image of Christ, Romans 8:29.

Predestinated to be called, Romans 8:30.

But NOTHING about being predestinated to salvation.

Calvinism is the religion of assumptions. You must assume that the scriptures are saying something, but there are no biblical facts.

beloved57

pate

Thats a lie, scripture plainly states that some have been predestinated to Christ likeness which is Salvation altogether Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Robert Pate

Banned
pate

Thats a lie, scripture plainly states that some have been predestinated to Christ likeness which is Salvation altogether Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

What does "That he might be the first born among many brethern" mean to you?

How is Jesus the first born among many brethern?

Who are the "Called" according to his purpose? Were not all of the disciples called according to his purpose?

What about Romans 8:32 where it says... "He that spared not his Son , but delivered him up FOR US ALL?

j4jesus09

The Holy Spirit is in the world calling all to come to Christ and be saved.

On the day of Pentecost they heard the Gospel, they believed the Gospel and they were saved, Acts 2:41.

I have found that those who have a repentant heart are the ones that come to Christ.

Question how does the Holy Spirit call the world or maybe to break it down even more how does he call an individual? The statement on the day of Pentecost you made is a true and a historical statement. We should believe it! I agree you must have a repentant heart to come to Christ. God gets us there strategically. God is the master orchestrator! Do you agree God has anything to do with getting us there to salvation or are we on our own?

beloved57

What does "That he might be the first born among many brethern" mean to you?

How is Jesus the first born among many brethern?

Who are the "Called" according to his purpose? Were not all of the disciples called according to his purpose?

What about Romans 8:32 where it says... "He that spared not his Son , but delivered him up FOR US ALL?
Rom 8:29 condemns your unbelief! They were foreknew before they were believers, so they were predestinated from unbelief to Glory! That's predestination to Salvation with Eternal Glory!

j4jesus09

If predestination were a true doctrine the Bible would be full of it. There is NOTHING.

Calvinism is the religion of assumptions. You must assume that the scriptures are saying something, but there are no biblical facts.

God predestinated us to be like Jesus Christ but not salvation is your view. If you are being predestinated to be like Jesus wouldn't you have to be in salvation? Of course right. So God does nothing to predestinate us until we are only saved is your viewpoint? Then when we are saved we are then predestinated right. So you believe we are predestinated which would mean after salvation everything we do is already been done. Why can't you see that before salvation it's still predestinated? God has predestinated all GOOD and no EVIL, no matter if we can understand things sometimes. I will wait for your feeback though.

eddie17

Did he predestin for his son to be put on the cross,or did he just put his son down on the earth and say lets see what happens here??

Robert Pate

Banned
Rom 8:29 condemns your unbelief! They were foreknew before they were believers, so they were predestinated from unbelief to Glory! That's predestination to Salvation with Eternal Glory!

You didn't answer my questions because you don't know.

Predestination makes God unjust. God is not unjust, but Calvinism is.

Robert Pate

Banned
Did he predestin for his son to be put on the cross,or did he just put his son down on the earth and say lets see what happens here??

It was God's plan that Jesus would die for the sins of the world before the foundation of the world, Revelation 13:8.

Robert Pate

Banned
God predestinated us to be like Jesus Christ but not salvation is your view. If you are being predestinated to be like Jesus wouldn't you have to be in salvation? Of course right. So God does nothing to predestinate us until we are only saved is your viewpoint? Then when we are saved we are then predestinated right. So you believe we are predestinated which would mean after salvation everything we do is already been done. Why can't you see that before salvation it's still predestinated? God has predestinated all GOOD and no EVIL, no matter if we can understand things sometimes. I will wait for your feeback though.

The doctrine of predestination makes God unjust.

If you believe that God predestinates people to hell then you do not have faith in him.

j4jesus09

The doctrine of predestination makes God unjust.

If you believe that God predestinates people to hell then you do not have faith in him.

How does it make him unjust? Elaborate

What do I not have faith in him about? I will add once I hear your understanding.

Robert Pate

Banned
How does it make him unjust? Elaborate

What do I not have faith in him about? I will add once I hear your understanding.

Do you think that its fair for God to send people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam?

Saving faith is a faith that believes that Jesus has atoned for your sins and is your savior.

beloved57

Do you think that its fair for God to send people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam?

Saving faith is a faith that believes that Jesus has atoned for your sins and is your savior.

Invalid comments not supported by scripture!