"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

Robert Pate

Banned
That's the chosen ones, the elect.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

No where in the Bible does it say that Jesus only died for the elect.

If you would read your Bible you would see that it says Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

beloved57

No where in the Bible does it say that Jesus only died for the elect.

If you would read your Bible you would see that it says Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.
Salvation was promised to Israel, that is the elect Isa 45:17!

Robert Pate

Banned
A lost person can't believe what is hid from them.

You believe that God is devisive and hides things from people. The Gospel has gone out into the whole world so that "Whosoever that calls on the name of the Lord can be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

You believe that God is devisive and hides things from people. The Gospel has gone out into the whole world so that "Whosoever that calls on the name of the Lord can be saved" Romans 10:13.
The scripture says that the Gospel is hid to them that are lost.

beloved57

The Gospel is not hid to those who want to be saved by Christ. It is hid to Christ rejecters like yourself.
The scripture says that the Gospel is hid to them that are lost. A lost person can't believe the Gospel.

Robert Pate

Banned
The scripture says that the Gospel is hid to them that are lost. A lost person can't believe the Gospel.

How do you account for the 8,000 Christ rejecting, Christ crucifying, Jews that heard the Gospel and were converted to Christ on the day of Pentecost?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just answered that. Them Christ did not die for.

Your reasoning is circular, therefore invalid.

John 3:16 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Hebrews 2:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone.