"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

Robert Pate

Banned
Jacob's people painted lamb's blood on the lintel and then on one doorpost and then the other making the sign of a cross.

And the death angel passed over.

When we go into the judgment God will see the blood of Christ all over us.

Cruciform

The religious hate scriptures that say... "God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.
Thank you for solidly proving my previous point, since this is once again merely a Straw Man Fallacy on your part (Prov. 19:5). (This text, after all, is in my Bible as well, and was for fifteen centuries before a single Protestant ever managed to stumble onto the scene.) Back to Post #23 above. :yawn:

Robert Pate

Banned
You still believe that Christ death alone failed to save them He died for.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

HOGWASH!

You are in denial of the Gospel that reconciles the whole world unto God by Jesus Christ.

"God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

beloved57

HOGWASH!

You are in denial of the Gospel that reconciles the whole world unto God by Jesus Christ.

"God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" 2 Corinthians 5:19.
You still believe that those Christ died for will wind up in hell. That makes Christ death a failure.

Robert Pate

Banned
You still believe that those Christ died for will wind up in hell. That makes Christ death a failure.

Christ is not a failure. He has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil for all who believe in him.

You will go to hell because you don't believe in him, instead you believe in John Calvin who is already in hell.

beloved57

Christ is not a failure. He has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil for all who believe in him.

You will go to hell because you don't believe in him, instead you believe in John Calvin who is already in hell.
You teach that those Christ died for still wind up in hell.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that those Christ died for still wind up in hell.

You poor blind fool, why don't you read what the scripture say instead of arguing with me?

It plainly says that "Jesus has tasted death for everyone" Hebrews 2:9.

Why are you so determined to go to hell?

beloved57

You poor blind fool, why don't you read what the scripture say instead of arguing with me?

It plainly says that "Jesus has tasted death for everyone" Hebrews 2:9.

Why are you so determined to go to hell?
You believe that sinners Christ died for, tasted death for, still wind up in hell, the second death!