"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

Ben Masada

Jacob's people painted lamb's blood on the lintel and then on one doorpost and then the other making the sign of a cross.

I can't make the connection between the sign of the cross and the lamb's blood painted on the lintel. What do you have in mind?

musterion

Frankly, I do not see anything wrong with that.

God chooses some and not others for lot of things. Is he wrong for doing that?

If any are sinless and damned then I might agree. Otherwise, not so much.

If He says He's condemning you for choosing to disbelieve something, when He never intended you to believe it, did not enable you to believe it, and so did not shed the blood of His Son for you, then He's a liar.

Your concept of "god" is a liar.

Ben Masada

Much of what the Israelites experienced pointed to Jesus Christ, but you are to blind to see it.

Absolutely not! Jesus was an Israelite, part of the Son of God which is Israel. (Exodus 4:22,23) It is only obvious that Jesus experienced some of the vexations the Jews have experienced. Now, you don't need for that matter to prove freedom to replace the People with the individual.

Robert Pate

Banned
Absolutely not! Jesus was an Israelite, part of the Son of God which is Israel. (Exodus 4:22,23) It is only obvious that Jesus experienced some of the vexations the Jews have experienced. Now, you don't need for that matter to prove freedom to replace the People with the individual.

There are many scriptures in the Old Testament that point to Christ, but you are to blind to see them.