Who will answer my questions?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You missed the part where God GAVE Jesus the authority to give eternal life. Perhaps you didn't understand that Jesus had to receive the power of authority before he could give life to anyone, and he got it from God, the Father. If Jesus was God, he wouldn't have to get anything from anyone.

:idea: oh yeah, gee, I didn't think of that!
John 8:24

glorydaz

You can never refute what I say. You have not one good answer to anything I post. All you do is call names and tear down. You pretend to be working for Jesus but you are stumbling innocent people who would come to Jesus upon hearing the truth. You are like the Pharisees whom Jesus castigated and said, "Woe to you...hypocrites! because you shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men; for you do not go in, neither do you permit those on their way in to go in." (Matthew 23:13)

Further, he said, and I apply it to you: "Serpent, offspring of vipers, how are you to flee from the judgment of Gehenna?"

You aren't refuting what I said, are you?

I'm looking real hard and I can't see it.

I gave a scripture showing Jesus gives life, and you respond with verses addressed to you and your cult.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You missed the part where God GAVE Jesus the authority to give eternal life.

A person doesn't have to be the Most High God to be a less high God.

Those who don't honor the Son just as they honor the Father don't honor the Father.

"that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him. (John 5:23)

glorydaz

Oh you have made sure? You can't make sure of anything only God makes sure, and only God gives eternal life no matter how much some believe that they have it by saying "I believe" with their mouths yet living contrary to the will of God!

And you know how a person is "living contrary to the will of God", don't you? :baby:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't give that which is holy to dogs just as I don't cast pearls before swine.

Yesterday I spent nearly 5 hours doing a Bible study for a young man who absorbed everything like a sponge. He only stepped into error once and when he received a truthful explanation he accepted it without question.

On Saturday I spent 6 hours guiding a guy in the mountains who says he is saved. We combined the hike with spiritual exercises. Although he was able to accept correction he often looked for excuses to sin. I also sensed he was not having a love affair with the Truth.

In you there is no love of the truth.
Do you ever preach the good news?

Truster

Do you ever preach the good news?

Apparently, everyone on here has heard it and "responded".

I'm pointing out the reality of what the evangelism reveals and not what notions you have been led to think:

For I am not ashamed of the evangelism of Messiah: for it is the power of Elohim unto salvation to every one that trusteth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.For therein is the justness of Elohim revealed from trust to trust: as it is written, The just shall live by trust. For the wrath of Elohim is revealed from heaven against all irreverence and unjustness of men, who hold the truth in unjustness;​

glorydaz

Apparently, everyone on here has heard it and "responded".

I'm pointing out the reality of what the evangelism reveals and not what notions you have been led to think:

For I am not ashamed of the evangelism of Messiah: for it is the power of Elohim unto salvation to every one that trusteth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.For therein is the justness of Elohim revealed from trust to trust: as it is written, The just shall live by trust. For the wrath of Elohim is revealed from heaven against all irreverence and unjustness of men, who hold the truth in unjustness;​

Does anyone know what translation this is?

marhig

And you know how a person is "living contrary to the will of God", don't you? :baby:
Yes I do know that there are people that profess to know God, say that they are saved, and live contrary to his will, I've seen people like this in my own life, in my own family, who attended church, looked all holy had plenty, yet wouldn't help even their own when they were in need, plowing their money into the church. I pray that God has forgiven them and I hope that they were ignorant and that they didn't realise what they were doing.

And also because Jesus says that there are.

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?*And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

They are those who talk the talk and don't walk the walk. They do works that glorify themselves and not God, loving themselves first and love the world, and they are those living by the works of the flesh, who carry on wilfully sinning knowing the truth. There are many like this, God knows who they are, and only God can judge them.

marhig

I don't give that which is holy to dogs just as I don't cast pearls before swine.

Yesterday I spent nearly 5 hours doing a Bible study for a young man who absorbed everything like a sponge. He only stepped into error once and when he received a truthful explanation he accepted it without question.

On Saturday I spent 6 hours guiding a guy in the mountains who says he is saved. We combined the hike with spiritual exercises. Although he was able to accept correction he often looked for excuses to sin. I also sensed he was not having a love affair with the Truth.

In you there is no love of the truth.
They were probably too afraid to say anything in case you called them evil heretics, and a bunch of other judgemental stuff, truster style, for not believing everything you say.

Imagine if they had of said that they believe it's right to live by the will God!