ECT What's MAD?

heir

TOL Subscriber
She was a GENTILE!!

She blessed Israel and therefore had hope according to the promise in Genesis 12:3 KJV. She was not like the Gentiles to whom Paul wrote the letter. They were in time past without hope and without God in the world being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
You sure post a lot of scripture that reads you are wrong. But, I guess that is good. Keep it up.
I agree with the scriptures, you don't. You don't believe Paul was given a dispensation of the grace of God to us Gentiles which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men . You believe it was given to the 12 and that Paul had to be "brought up to speed". You disagree with the scriptures!

Cross Reference

She blessed Israel and therefore had hope according to the promise in Genesis 12:3 KJV. She was not like the Gentiles to whom Paul wrote the letter. They were in time past without hope and without God in the world being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV).

She was a Gentile! All peoples in "time past" were aliens from the commonwealth of SPIRITUAL Israel, the ONE NEW MAN, made of the twain. Chew on that.

heir

TOL Subscriber
She was a Gentile! All peoples in "time past" were aliens from the commonwealth of SPIRITUAL Israel, the ONE NEW MAN, made of the twain. Chew on that.

Wrong.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

That put Rahab IN the promise!

Cross Reference

All Gentiles in the Bible are NOT the same! Dive into the dispensation of the gospel and I'll show you!

No! You dive into it and speak of what is anyone, if not a Jew?????

You cannot pick and choose when you want to be "legally" or, as the case may be, "non-legally", correct. In this with Rahab, she was a "legal" Gentile taking the part of a Jew. She was in the lineage of Jesus. She found favor with God to become so.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No! You dive into it and speak of what is anyone, if not a Jew?????
All Gentiles were not the same!

These are those to whom Paul was first sent when a dispensation of the gospel was committed unto him (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV):

Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

vs

These are the Gentiles to whom Paul was later sent when he was given a dispensation of the grace of God to "you-ward" (the "you Gentiles" like the Ephesians to whom he wrote the letter/people like you and me):

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Together (the we and ye Ephesians 1:12-13 KJV beginniing with Paul 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV) are the one new man!

Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Ephesians 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Ephesians 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

vfirestormv

All Gentiles were not the same!

These are those to whom Paul was first sent when a dispensation of the gospel was committed unto him (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV):

Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

vs

These are the Gentiles to whom Paul was later sent when he was given a dispensation of the grace of God to "you-ward" (the "you Gentiles" like the Ephesians to whom he wrote the letter/people like you and me):

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Together (the we and ye Ephesians 1:12-13 KJV beginniing with Paul 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV) are the one new man!

Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Ephesians 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Ephesians 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Where is a verse that says they are not the same? From the scripture you posted, I do not see there is any difference in them.

vfirestormv

They were not the same. I bolded the difference.

But you forgot to look in that same verse before your bold print. I bolded it for you:

If ye be Christ's, because before you were Christ's you were:

Same Gentiles, just before and after they were Christ's...

heir

TOL Subscriber
But you forgot to look in that same verse before your bold print. I bolded it for you:

nope. different audience. nice try, though

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Correct.

Whenever the Dispie teaching faces a theological and biblical challenge, they just invent another ~multiple~ to cover up their errors.

It is impossible to define "Gentiles" as being other than all non-Jews, but that does not slow MAD down . . they just invent a "different" kind of gentile, despite all intelligent definitions, and carry on with their nonsense, as if they have legitimately answered the challenge.

They have invented dozens of these ~multiples~ : numerous gospels, numerous resurrections, numerous judgments, etc, etc.

john w

Hall of Fame
Correct.

Whenever the Dispie teaching faces a theological and biblical challenge, they just invent another ~multiple~ to cover up their errors.

It is impossible to define "Gentiles" as being other than all non-Jews, but that does not slow MAD down . . they just invent a "different" kind of gentile, despite all intelligent definitions, and carry on with their nonsense, as if they have legitimately answered the challenge.

They have invented dozens of these ~multiples~ : numerous gospels, numerous resurrections, numerous judgments, etc, etc.

Like your "just one piece of good news"in the book, one temple, one baptism throughout the entire book, one heaven, one "the" church,.................. you deceitful drone?

And you "invented" this satanic "doctrine" when you "argue," on record, that Judas preached the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

And you invented this Calvinist "god of fortune/rolling the dice."