ECT What's MAD?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

(bolded my emphasis)

Cross Reference

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

(bolded my emphasis)

That ain't you __ you live assuming what isn't possible for you

In bold is my emphasis.

heir

TOL Subscriber
What people are __in your estimation?
Paul and those after (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV) who've trusted the Lord for salvation believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

Lets see, there about 60000 denominations.<scratching head> I wonder.
The religious, denominational system that you are a part of is there because the mystery of iniquity doth already work (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV). It is not full of saved people, but religious, but lost people/those who believe not the glorious gospel of Christ (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:19 KJV).

Cross Reference

Paul and those after (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV) who've trusted the Lord for salvation believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

It's not about salvation. But you aren't capable of understanding that. What it is about is this:

"That he might present it to himself a glorious church [Body of Christ], not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." Ephesians 5:27 (KJV)

BTW, That was part and parcel of the gospel according to Paul ______ by Jesus Christ.

Doom

It's not about salvation. But you aren't capable of understanding that. What it is about is this:

"That he might present it to himself a glorious church [Body of Christ], not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." Ephesians 5:27 (KJV)

BTW, That was part and parcel of the gospel according to Paul ______ by Jesus Christ.
The BoC is holy and without blemish because they are in Christ (having believed Paul's gospel), not because they proudly and boastfully engage in perfection of the flesh through striving. The "other gospel" false apostles repeatedly challenge others to be right by doing right, but they will never enter into His rest.

journey

It CERTAINLY is about SALVATION. One has to be SAVED to be a member of the BODY OF CHRIST. In other words, there are NO lost people in the BODY OF CHRIST.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The BoC is holy and without blemish because they are in Christ (having believed Paul's gospel), not because they proudly and boastfully engage in perfection of the flesh through striving. The "other gospel" false apostles repeatedly challenge others to be right by doing right, but they will never enter into His rest.

We must labor to enter into the rest for the people of God.

It is not a perfecting of the flesh, it is the perfecting of our spiritual walk.

Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Heb 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Where have I attacked anyone. I have disagreed with what some people have said and gave scripture where relevant and in turn they done the same. And back and forth it goes, just like any debate. You and a few others are the ones who begin attacking the person rather than what they say.

I am on no warpath, but as I said before and say again, you and your neg repping doesn't scare me and I will not be bullied into staying silent by the likes of you or anyone else on the forums.
As far as kindness, I feel I have been very kind to you and I do respect that you have been here longer, does this mean I should bow to your wishes and stay out of topics I am fervent about?

Still on the "Neg-rep war path huh? That's fair! I'll play!

99lamb

What is the conclusion regarding MAD doctrine:

A. MAD make a distinction between when the church started:
1. Act 2 - Dispensationalists
2. Acts 9- MAD, with the conversion of Paul
3. Acts 13 - Hyper Disp.
4. Acts 28 - Ultra Disp.
It would seem that Acts 9,13, and 28 are within the possibility for MAD? Please clarify.
B. That Paul was the one who began through special Dispensation the preaching of the Death, Burial, and Resurrection -The Gospel of Grace?
1. Is there a difference then with what Peter was preaching in Acts 10:39-43, making note of who Peter said gave him the command to preach this message: "And we were witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem whom they slew and hanged on a tree: Him God raised up the third day and shewed him openly; Not to all the people but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us who did eat and drink with him after he rose form the dead (42) And he commanded us to preach unto the people and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead (43) To him give all the prophets witness that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins." KJV Cambridge
2. The 'HE' in these verses is Jesus, so according to MAD is this a different message to a different group of believers - especially noting the context of Acts 10. Please clarify.
C. MAD uses 'all of the bible was written for us, but not all of it is to us' while recognizing 2Tim3:16, is that why Hebrews, James, epistles of Peter, epistles of John, Jude, and Revelation are considered to be for the Jews and Christian Jews, and not specifically for MAD? IS that accurate?
D. Last point: if you are currently MAD, do you believe that you were not saved while you were part of another, Denomination? Or better said did you believe those Denominations taught falsehood, or did not 'rightly divide the word?' And are there any churches today that preach salvation?
thank-you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Whatever, everyone knows who the neg rep is around here. You have that one all tied up. You can't debate scripture, you might as well throw as many neg reps out there as you can...

You get "neg-repped" because, you're another form of, what
they call, "A Knucklehead!" Understand? Probably not?

way 2 go

What is the conclusion regarding MAD doctrine:

A. MAD make a distinction between when the church started:
1. Act 2 - Dispensationalists
2. Acts 9- MAD, with the conversion of Paul
3. Acts 13 - Hyper Disp.
4. Acts 28 - Ultra Disp.
It would seem that Acts 9,13, and 28 are within the possibility for MAD? Please clarify.

B. That Paul was the one who began through special Dispensation the preaching of the Death, Burial, and Resurrection -The Gospel of Grace?
1. Is there a difference then with what Peter was preaching in Acts 10:39-43, making note of who Peter said gave him the command to preach this message: "And we were witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem whom they slew and hanged on a tree: Him God raised up the third day and shewed him openly; Not to all the people but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us who did eat and drink with him after he rose form the dead (42) And he commanded us to preach unto the people and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead (43) To him give all the prophets witness that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins." KJV Cambridge

Israel had already been cut off when Peter preached in acts 10

the gentiles received the holy spirit before baptism, which was new & put Cornelius and friends in the body of Christ (not the bride of Christ)

Act 10:45 And the believers from among the circumcised who had come with Peter were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit was poured out even on the Gentiles.

unlike acts 2

Act 2:38 And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

we don't sell all .why not?

Act 2:44 And all who believed were together and had all things in common.
Act 2:45 And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need.

2. The 'HE' in these verses is Jesus, so according to MAD is this a different message to a different group of believers - especially noting the context of Acts 10. Please clarify.
C. MAD uses 'all of the bible was written for us, but not all of it is to us' while recognizing 2Tim3:16, is that why Hebrews, James, epistles of Peter, epistles of John, Jude, and Revelation are considered to be for the Jews and Christian Jews, and not specifically for MAD? IS that accurate?
Hebrews, James, epistles of Peter, epistles of John, Jude, and Revelation

to gentiles no .

D. Last point: if you are currently MAD, do you believe that you were not saved while you were part of another, Denomination? Or better said did you believe those Denominations taught falsehood, or did not 'rightly divide the word?' And are there any churches today that preach salvation?
thank-you.

Christian the whole time