ECT What's MAD?

vfirestormv

Here's a couple more

Ephesians 2:14 KJV

Ephesians 2:17 KJV

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

This is difference between Jew and Gentiles not different Gentiles. Nice try though.

vfirestormv

That doesn't even make sense.I already did. Here's two more.

Ephesians 1:12 KJV

Ephesians 1:13 KJV

As most of this book compares the Gentiles to the Jews, it is likely that this is the same. But even if he is talking about Gentiles alone, it would still be those who had already trusted in Christ to those who were just then trusting Christ. Still does nothing to show two different types of Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you really think your neg rep is going to shut me up? Happy holidays to you to GM...

Well, it's within my rights to show that I disagree with
your comments! That's why they have a "Rep" area!
If that answer isn't satisfactory, I don't know what to
say to ya?

To be honest with ya, I don't like you! Posters need to
be honest with their fellow posters! I'm showing you
respect by admitting it up front! Not everyone is gonna
like everyone! That's the way it is! If you can't take the
heat; get outta Dodge and find a nice forum where
everyone gets along wonderfully! I can take the heat,
that's why I stick around! Sometimes, I get a little,
over-wrought with certain posters and leave them a
neg-rep or report their nastiness to the "Woodshed!"

I'm trying to encourage myself to handle certain
individuals, such as yourself, a little kinder! However,
to be honest, you came on this forum just a couple
of weeks ago and started being a bit, boorish and
aggressive. Personally, I think "newbies" ought to
get a "lay of the land" before attacking others who
have been here for awhile!

You got on old GMs nerves right away. And, you're
still on the warpath! So, if you want to sincerely,
"make friends" with ol' GM, start acting respectfully
towards those who've been here awhile? The ball
is in your court now? I respond "really well" to
the kindness of others, believe me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

This is difference between Jew and Gentiles not different Gentiles. Nice try though.
Paul telling these Ephesians who were in time past without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: that they are called the Circumcision by that which is the Circumcision (he didn't have to tell those to whom he was first sent what they were called) does not make the twain made one new man= 1. Jews and 2. Gentiles. It's easy to show that the Paul was first sent to Jews and Greeks (Greeks are Gentiles, but not all Gentiles are Greeks): the "we" (Ephesians 1:12 KJV) and later sent far hence to these Gentiles: the "ye" (Ephesians 1:13 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
What is the middle wall of partition? Can the middle wall of partition be shown to be between Jew and Gentile or between Gentiles?

Cross Reference

Well, it's within my rights to show that I disagree with
your comments! That's why they have a "Rep" area!
If that answer isn't satisfactory, I don't know what to
say to ya?

To be honest with ya, I don't like you! Posters need to
be honest with their fellow posters! I'm showing you
respect by admitting it up front! Not everyone is gonna
like everyone! That's the way it is! If you can't take the
heat; get outta Dodge and find a nice forum where
everyone gets along wonderfully! I can take the heat,
that's why I stick around! Sometimes, I get a little,
over-wrought with certain posters and leave them a
neg-rep or report their nastiness to the "Woodshed!"

I'm trying to encourage myself to handle certain
individuals, such as yourself, a little kinder! However,
to be honest, you came on this forum just a couple
of weeks ago and started being a bit, boorish and
aggressive. Personally, I think "newbies" ought to

Darkness hates light __ and your response to the kindness of others is darkness.

Cross Reference

You can't show what is the mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 3:9 KJV, Ephesians 6:19 KJV) or make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery without it (Ephesians 3:9 KJV).

The mystery of the gospel is hidden from those without Pentecost fully functioning in their lives. It is the means be which understanding life as God purposed from the beginning, comes. It is progressive in nature for the learning the ways of God unto everlasting-eternal life.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The mystery of the gospel is hidden from those without Pentecost fully functioning in their lives. It is the means be which understanding life as God purposed from the beginning, comes. It is progressive in nature for the learning the ways of God unto everlasting-eternal life.
No, it's not a made up experience or process. It's Ephesians 3:6 KJV; an inheritance to anyone who will trust the Lord for salvation believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

Cross Reference

No, it's not a made up experience or process. It's Ephesians 3:6 KJV; an inheritance to anyone who will trust the Lord for salvation believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV.

The inheritance is a promise __ not a fulfillment!

Every gift of God is given to us in "promise form"!

vfirestormv

Personally, I think "newbies" ought to
Where have I attacked anyone. I have disagreed with what some people have said and gave scripture where relevant and in turn they done the same. And back and forth it goes, just like any debate. You and a few others are the ones who begin attacking the person rather than what they say.

I am on no warpath, but as I said before and say again, you and your neg repping doesn't scare me and I will not be bullied into staying silent by the likes of you or anyone else on the forums.
As far as kindness, I feel I have been very kind to you and I do respect that you have been here longer, does this mean I should bow to your wishes and stay out of topics I am fervent about?

Cross Reference

Using the children of Israel as an example. . . .

Natural:

Promise > Problem: illustrated by their wilderness experience ONLY because of their unbelief > Fulfillment and entering the "promise land".

Spiritual:

Promise> Problem: "And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost . . was led by the Spirit into the wilderness . . . " for forty days alone with but only his human disposition and then tempted by Satan> Fulfillment: "And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about" Luke 4:1,14 (KJV)