ECT What's MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
Little Johnny W is Exhibit A for what happens to followers of John Nelson Darby.

I say, let Little Johnny W post as often as possible.

Do you really think Little Johnny W has ever convinced even one person to believe what he believes?

"is Exhibit A for what happens to followers of John Nelson Darby."

Fat man Craigie really thinks that "ex. A" spam is so "cute.

Wow, Craigie-that Darby stumper again! Weighty, punk-ette.

Right, sweetie?

Fat, sodomite Craigie is Ex. A of what happens to a "man" who loses his job, and sponges of his wife, while spendinfg 10 hours/day on TOL, and Sports sites-he turnd into a wimp.

Right, sweet boy Craigie, the satanic Preterist?

Little Johnny? Real tough guy, aren't you wimp? Meet me, sweetie. in Dallas, like you offered me to meet your wife, you fat, balding punk.

I thought so, you creme puff. All big talk from you, to try and impress your wife, on how much of a "man" you are, eh Craigie? Lost your respect, eh, sweetie, after you lost your job, and that "company" you started, which failed, eh, loser?

Get a job, you leach, troll. And some spine, jelly fish.

Do you ever think people are convinced of what you "teach," you clown? Most of TOL laughs at you, Craigie.

ARMcCarley

That isn't the scenario. This is. People are given the good news and reject it. Then they try and pull people from the faith.

Galatians 1

8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Notice verse 8 says, "gospel" not gospels. That's what MAD preaches, two or more gospels.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Little Johnny W is Exhibit A for what happens to followers of John Nelson Darby.

I say, let Little Johnny W post as often as possible.

Do you really think Little Johnny W has ever convinced even one person to believe what he believes?

No, because only the Holy Spirit convicts any soul to believe the Truth of the Gospel.

And Johnny does not preach the true, scriptural Gospel of Jesus Christ.

But he preaches the devils' lies, and I have no doubt many remain deceived because of that message that issues forth from his posts.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I have been on here for two days or so... I don't know anyone really... But you... I have seen all your posts to me and you are bitter.

He is not only bitter, but he is an unrepentant, ungodly, unregenerate smart-*** . . .

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Galatians 1

8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Yet, you keep preaching the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, because only the Holy Spirit convicts any soul to believe the Truth of the Gospel.

And Johnny does not preach the true, scriptural Gospel of Jesus Christ.

But he preaches the devils' lies, and I have no doubt many remain deceived because of that message that issues forth from his posts.

The message in his posts is that he does not know Jesus Christ, and he is filled with the devils spirit.

LA

drbrumley

Notice verse 8 says, "gospel" not gospels. That's what MAD preaches, two or more gospels.

But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter

Why the distinction?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That isn't the scenario. This is. People are given the good news and reject it. Then they try and pull people from the faith.

Galatians 1

Which is proof positive, according to the Word of God, there is only one true, saving gospel. Right, Nick?

heir

TOL Subscriber
close but read a little further:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Yes, and?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Which is proof positive, according to the Word of God, there is only one true, saving gospel. Right, Nick?
two gospels right here in one verse. What is a "one gospel only" person to do?

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

heir

TOL Subscriber
Well I hope your not Jewish... Do you know right? You should do a test... You know that way you can choose the right gospel for yourself.
There are no Jews today, only posers (Romans 11:32 KJV, Acts 28:27-28 KJV)

As to the gospel of my salvation, yes I must rightly divide the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

One gospel, two different people.

Because you choose to follow men, you are deceived.

ARMcCarley

Gal 2:6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:
Gal 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
Gal 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)
Read the whole thing.

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber

So the gospel is all about circumcision?

I think not . . .

The same message of grace and pardon in Jesus Christ, was delivered to circumcised as well as the uncircumcised, but the message was the same and never altered according to audience. Different messengers, but the same gospel of salvation by God's grace, preached to both Jew and Gentile.