ECT What's MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
And Johnny does not preach the true, scriptural Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No, I do not preach the satanic "good news" of Clavinism. You, on record, assert that "the true, scriptural Gospel of Jesus Christ" is "the gospel" that your saint Judas preached.

Johnny? Is that my name, nasty Naggie? What would that Willie boy husband of yours think of that, nasty one, you not being one of "the elect," since you do not exhibit "fruit," and "repent?"

But he preaches the devils' lies, and I have no doubt many remain deceived because of that message that issues forth from his posts.

Made up.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
they are not church attenders?

wow, this is something new.

heir and STP make fun of churches, pastors, and people who attend churches.

Neither of them go to church.

They are both followers of Darby and Bullinger, and think they are "too smart" for a church and/or pastor.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Meshack will probably embrace MAD beliefs, now that she knows they are not " church mainstreamers!"

LOL

meshak

BANNED
Banned
heir and STP make fun of churches, pastors, and people who attend churches.

Neither of them go to church.

They are both followers of Darby and Bullinger, and think they are "too smart" for a church and/or pastor.

So MAD is not organized denomination?

How do they serve God?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

How do they serve God?

Some MADists go to church, but most of them here on TOL do not.

STP, heir, and Little Johnny W do NOT go to church.

Like I said, they are followers of John Nelson Darby and E.W. Bullinger, and they think they are "too smart" to go to, and/or belong to a local church.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

How do they serve God?

They don't. They do not belong to church assemblies and they do not believe in good works of the Spirit, and they do not accept any form of Scripture taught, except what they find and interpret for themselves from their King James Version bibles.

They do not believe in the spiritual wisdom of early Christians, passed down through historical and sound Confessions or Church Creeds.

They are isolationists, cultists, impervious to learning from, as well as reluctant to serving, confessing Christians who testify scriptural faith.

IOW''s they are a religious sect.
Gnostic in the extreme.

Not part of the spiritual church body of Jesus Christ in any way, shape, or form of truthfulness . . .