ECT What's MAD?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not to mention they are deniers of the New Covenant.

Do you notice many ordinary churchgoers join in their mad faith?

That's what happens when we dishonor Jesus' simple teachings.

they cannot see how ungodly their behavior is.

On the other hand, I see similar trait in most organized churches. MAD is just extreme example.

They believe they are the only true and saved Christians. This is elitism which is not of Jesus at all.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you notice many ordinary churchgoers join in their mad faith?

No, hardly any.

MADists are followers of John Nelson Darby & E.W. Bullinger.

Most Christians see the errors of Darby's and Bullinger's teachings, which is why there are very few "MAD" churches in the world, and why most MADists don't go to church.

Plus, most MADists think they don't need a local church and/or a pastor. They think they know the gospel better than the pastors and churches do.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, hardly any.

MADists are followers of John Nelson Darby & E.W. Bullinger.

Most Christians see the errors of Darby's and Bullinger's teachings, which is why there are very few "MAD" churches in the world, and why most MADists don't go to church.

Plus, most MADists think they don't need a local church and/or a pastor. They think they know the gospel better than the pastors and churches do.

Preterists are followers of the pope, and the Church of Christ, asserting that works save, support water baptism "regeneration," and have the same eschatological views.

ARMcCarley

Nasty's "argument:" All "baptisms" are the same.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Read it:in the name of Jesus Christ

Where is "the name of the Father(and the Son), and the Holy Spirit?"

right there..

john w

Hall of Fame
That's your way of admitting that you don't go to church.

Prove that you go to "church," and that you do not follow men, like Hank Hanegraaff, and other Preterist "teachers."

Wimpy won't touch this post, as he knows I will expose him for the habitual liar that he is.

As I predicted.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, hardly any.

I am talking about this site.

Most of them did not know what MAD is, and they join them to mock everyone else if they don't like their opposers.

MADS train everyone to bully if they don't like them. If you don't join them, you will be mocked badly, so many hateful Christians join them.

I can name a few who did not know MAD but join them in mocking others whom they disagree.

Mocking their opposers is a thing for most Christian community.

You see, MAD people is not the only ones who insult me as non-believer or cult. Most members here don't consider me as a Christian. They blatantly claim I am a non-believer.

sad reality.

God have mercy on us, sinners.