ECT What's MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
Only you and Christ knows, if He has spoken to you.

Others can only surmise unless Christ has told them.

1Jn 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1Jn 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
1Jn 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
1Jn 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
1Jn 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
1Jn 2:11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
1Jn 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
1Jn 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
1Jn 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

LA

Lev. 12 KJV

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.

3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.

4 And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled.

5 But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.

6 And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest:

7 Who shall offer it before the Lord, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her that hath born a male or a female.

8 And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.

So there.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hmmm. . . is "Churchianity" the reason Jesus was baptized by John? Jesus clearly taught water baptism is a faithful exhibition and fulfillment of spiritual righteousness.
The Lord Jesus Christ's baptism was a one of a kind baptism. You couldn't follow it if you wanted to!

Matthew 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

Matthew 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

Matthew 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

Matthew 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's because you refuse to believe the truth.

The truth is, Jesus Christ was baptized in water, in order to fulfill all righteousness under the Law, on behalf of His spiritual children.

Which means: A Christian who has no opportunity to be water baptized, will be saved by grace, and not by sacrament.

But it does NOT mean: That the testimony of the very righteousness of Jesus Christ, who has raised sinners from death under the bondage to Law, to new Spiritual life in Him, witnessed by the sacrament of being publically baptized in water, should be neglected or abandoned altogether.

john w

Hall of Fame
We are talking about versions of the bible not how demanding Christianity is for you. The Word of God has authority whether in English or Spanish, as long as it is accurately translated.

And for the record your post made me dizzy with all the punctuation marks... I almost threw up.

I'll slow it down for you:

"I speak English so in saying that it would be in an English translation that I trust to be a good translation. I prefer HCSB."-you

And many "prefer" the NWT, and Islam, and...

And?

Truth is not a matter of preference, and your presuppostion is that all "versions of the bible" are true.

You're spam makes me throw up, loser.

So there.

"not how demanding Christianity is for you"

You missed it, little tike. I believe Christianity, not because it's more "likeable," or because I "prefer" it. I believe it/the Saviour, because it/He is true.

Now, sit down-you're dismissed.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'll sllow it down for you:

"I speak English so in saying that it would be in an English translation that I trust to be a good translation. I prefer HCSB."-you

And?

Truth is not a matter of preference, and your presuppostion is that all "versions of the bible" are true.

So there.

John W . . .

Were you ever baptized in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit?

If not, why not?

If so, what is your objection?

vfirestormv

I didn't say that their faithfulness saves them. It's always by grace through faith. But the FAITH that God required of THEM included obeying the Law.

You need to quit trying to twist the meaning of what I'm telling you.

No sir, I was not trying to twist your words, I was clarifying to you what I believed as I wasn't sure if that is what you were saying or not. And again not trying to twist anything you just said but for clarity:
But the FAITH that God required of Them included obeying the Law, which God knew they could not obey and therefore the animal sacrifices to atone for their sin until the fulfillment of those sacrifices came, which is Christ Jesus.

Is that fair to say?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lev. 12 KJV

8 And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.

John,

What is the distinction between the burnt offering and the sin offering.

LA

ARMcCarley

You don't have the perfect words of the Lord and you claim to believe a gospel that you claim is in M, M, L, and John, but that I showed you is not there. What is your final authority and what is the gospel of your salvation?

My final authority is the word of God in the form of the bible( a sound translation). The gospel of my salvation along with everyone else's is that which was said by Jesus in John 3:16 and 17. M, M, L, and J have the gospel in them.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What do the Acts of the apostles have to do with us endevouring to keep the unity of the Spirit? NADA! You need to stop playing on the fence!

I'm not playing the fence. I'm trying to understand. Paul and Silas baptized. Why?

musterion

The truth is, Jesus Christ was baptized in water, in order to fulfill all righteousness under the Law, on behalf of His spiritual children.

If Christ kept the Law perfectly for unbelievers while they were yet unbelievers, why does anyone still die?

john w

Hall of Fame
John W . . .

Were you ever baptized in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit?

If not, why not?

If so, what is your objection?

Wrong baptism, nasty.

Of course, you are such a mess, you spam "only one" gospel/ heaven/temple....................as it all says the same thing, and are cluless as to the difference between the baptism "in the name of Jesus Christ" ............

Acts 2:38 KJVThen Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

..and...
in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit?...

as you quote.

Let me guess: It all says the same thing.

Biblically ignorant nasty....face you......clueles.

Last edited:

ARMcCarley

I'll slow it down for you:

And?

So there.

"not how demanding Christianity is for you"

You missed it, little tike. I believe Christianity, not because it's more "likeable," or because I "prefer" it. I believe it/the Saviour, because it/He is true.

Now, sit down-you're dismissed.

Thank you that's much better I'm sorry you don't like Christianity. The truth to me seems that you are proud and you think you are a teacher on here or something. So believe that a get some help.

heir

TOL Subscriber
My final authority is the word of God in the form of the bible( a sound translation).
Which pure and preserved Bible?
The gospel of my salvation along with everyone else's is that which was said by Jesus in John 3:16 and 17. M, M, L, and J have the gospel in them.
John 3:16 KJV is not the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). John 3:16 KJV has to do with Isaiah 9:6 KJV. It is not the good news (gospel) of Christ; how that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). That gospel was a mystery before Paul, kept secret since the world began!

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

And the KJB tells us why!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

I hope there has been a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing IT for salvation as it is the power of God to save you (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). If so, your testimony should match what saith the scriptures.

musterion

Paul and Silas baptized. Why?
Pure speculation, but I sometimes wonder if the Philippian jailor was a Jew, as many of the folks in the Corinthian church were, converted from the synagogue right next door.

ARMcCarley

What's MAD?

Which pure and preserved Bible?John 3:16 KJV is not the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). John 3:16 KJV has to do with Isaiah 9:6 KJV. It is not the good news (gospel) of Christ; how that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). That gospel was a mystery before Paul, kept secret since the world began!

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

And the KJB tells us why!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

I hope there has been a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing IT for salvation as it is the power of God to save you (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). If so, your testimony should match what saith the scriptures.

I sayith unto you, thy theology is wrong. Not that you are a KJV only but that you don't think God sending his son to the world to save us is the gospel

heir

TOL Subscriber
I'm not playing the fence. I'm trying to understand. Paul and Silas baptized. Why?
Good! I think it had a lot to do with the remnant being gathered.

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

At some point though (and I believe it was when Paul would be sent far hence to Gentiles such as we, second sending Acts 22:17-21), Paul was sent not to baptize.

1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I sayith unto you, thy theology is wrong. Not that you are a KJV only but that you don't think God sending his son to the world to save us.
Who is the us in Isaiah 9:6 KJV?

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

And who was Christ sent to in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John?

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That's not us!