What is the Gospel?

Dark Matter

BANNED
Banned
You just did. Do we get to see another meltdown? :popcorn:

You betcha! You must be more important than Jesus’s to tell others He didn’t die for them.
[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] .... please don’t delete my post but Sensor the bad stuff... I mean it! I’m never okay with limiting Jesus death to a clique of any kind.

No words that I, EE could ever type, would ever be as vile as telling an unbeliever that Jesus didn’t die for them.
[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION]... sock violation

glorydaz

I’m abusing my socks and neg repping GD with all of them for saying she wouldn’t tell unbelievers Jesus died for them. Any Clique of MAD believers that don’t correct her for this... are no longer my fellow theological group.

I disown all MAD who support this and sincerely want to get banned. Please take this serious.... I’ve never been more indignant about a matter than this.

Golly, is this thread all about you and not Sonnet, after all? :kookoo:

The horror of being "disowned" by a freakazoid!

Derf

I meant this post... http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127108-Functional-Martyrdom-and-Confession

You are a self important B*tch that is too proud to admit Jesus died for ALL... and why?... for what retarded reasons? What’s more important than Jesus and His Infinite Gesture of Love for ALL... ?!?

World... Kosmos... All... John 3:16... Propitiation for the sins of “even” the world... and the sin of the world is Unbelief!

I’m serious! I don’t care if the whole site thinks I’m nutters. It profanes Jesus’ gesture of immense sacrifice to limit it! I’m flat out disgusted with everyone in the clique that is too cliqued up to tell your, GD, dishonest... semantics driven... too prideful to concede your mistake... backside off!

Light me up [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION]... I’m flaming out!

giphy.gif

You... Glory... are playing semantics... when what I highlighted in pink... clearly shows that you agree that Jesus died for ALL mankind!

The refusal is in mankind... but Jesus died for ALL mankind.

Now get off of Calvinism’s Lap... as it’s fork tongued Lap Snake... or maintain your bullsh1t obfuscation.

All means all... and [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION]... If you don’t burn me and all my socks down... there’s plenty more where this came from...

All my best to all... even GB. No, GD... “GB” isn’t a typo.

All you have to do is admit all means all! You’re the one moving the damn goal post!

Jesus either Loved the WORLD and gave His only begotten Son... that WHOSOEVER... or He only Loved His friends and is a complete hypocrite that taught us to do as He doesn’t.

I’m going with... JESUS IS the TRUTH... and am forsaking the lie that is abhorrent!

He talked about doing kind things for enemies... so His death for All is unambiguous!
It even says... “While we were enemies”!

It’s the heart of God that He Loves all... even those that hate Him! That’s what makes Jesus... “Grace Incarnate”!! When God ends souls one day... He’ll do so with tears in His eyes!

Downplay that mess....

You’re welcome sock thread participants... in the back alley... pointing fingers and name dropping old EE without the @ (backbiting!)... there’s the real EE meltdown you were all predicting...

Ps... I’m reporting myself...

2 socks are dead and I disclosed the other 5 me’s... Hence 7Spirits.

7 accounts and I don’t want one of them! I may look terrible for cussing? But there is no higher PROFANITY than saying Jesus didn’t die for ALL!

Even if Sonnet never believes... which I have hope, faith and assurance in Christ's Love that he WILL... the effort to listen and approach him from his perspective has only been done by a few.

You know who you are and thank you!

Romans 5:10 For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son.

And LOOK... He DIED for ALL... even HIS enemies... to reconcile them as HIS FRIENDS... though they... “unbelievers”... sinners... we’re counted HIS friends... and He Died for them too!!!... ..... only those that believe Him and accept HIM find “eternal life” in His Ressurection...

Damn! D and N were right the whole time! Imagine that!

Sherman... I’ll be liking this with all of my socks to make obliterating me easier.

And a violation will soon be reported on my part in each of their behalf’s.

My other reply post was meant somewhat as a joke, but I have to come back to this. Why are you flaming out over an apparent agreement? [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] is loathe to tell people they are already saved, when they don't yet believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. You are saying people are saved by Christ's sacrifice while they are still enemies, but only those that believe receive eternal life. These two things are not in conflict, unless everyone will be saved. Are you really saying you think all will be saved no matter what? Some believe that, but I sure don't see it in scripture. If so, then we have little to say to Sonnet. His questioning can lead to an acceptance of Christ or a rejection of Christ with little or no difference in outcome.

And you might think about stepping back into a brick and mortar church once in awhile. It might help you control your outbursts to talk to believers face to face, eh? That's what we are for, isn't it? To exhort to good works and encourage one another daily?

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
My other reply post was meant somewhat as a joke, but I have to come back to this. Why are you flaming out over an apparent agreement? [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] is loathe to tell people they are already saved, when they don't yet believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. You are saying people are saved by Christ's sacrifice while they are still enemies, but only those that believe receive eternal life. These two things are not in conflict, unless everyone will be saved. Are you really saying you think all will be saved no matter what? Some believe that, but I sure don't see it in scripture. If so, then we have little to say to Sonnet. His questioning can lead to an acceptance of Christ or a rejection of Christ with little or no difference in outcome.

And you might think about stepping back into a brick and mortar church once in awhile. It might help you control your outbursts to talk to believers face to face, eh? That's what we are for, isn't it? To exhort to good works and encourage one another daily?

Derf... I won’t neg rep GD on your words... with this sock.... but Derf... She said she wouldn’t tell an unbeliever that Jesus died for them.
[MENTION=17606]Derf[/MENTION]... adding in... my wife was reading your post and pointed out that you too wouldn’t tell an unbeliever that Jesus died for them...

I guess it’s okay here to talk like that... and Honestly... You and GD are core posters here... so yeah... I’m not okay with this...

That is it for me. She’ll never be repremanded for what she is doing because of the clique.

She is a premier poster here and those words of hers are wicked to me. I’m out.

glorydaz

He knows this. He's just letting his hatred for me take control of his entire being.

He hates me because I dared to rebuke him for his attack on AMR.

I dared to rebuke him.

glorydaz

She is a premier poster here

Wow, hold the fort. My heart is all aflutter. It's going to my head. :Christine:

I sure hope no one comes along and says something to hurt my feelings... now that I have been so exalted. :think:

I might not be able to handle it. :cry:

I might have a tantrum. :bang:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Hi, just checking in.

Before the cross ever happened, Jesus taught the original gospel. In short, the authorities in Judaism rejected Jesus and tried to kill him for said gospel.

After the resurrection and return to heaven, a new gospel rapidly evolved, replacing the original. It's a theoretical gospel heavily influenced by the Pagan theory of blood sacrifice. The atonement doctrine is a philosophical assault on the freewillness of God.

God has ALWAYS been forgiving, Jesus came to make the way more clear, reveal the Father in greater detail, and simultaneously carry out the final requirement for unquestioned sovereignty of his own creation in this sector of the universe.

Christianity is a shadow of the original religion OF Jesus, it became a religion ABOUT Jesus.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Wow, hold the fort. My heart is all aflutter. It's going to my head. :Christine:

I sure hope no one comes along and says something to hurt my feelings... now that I have been so exalted. :think:

I might not be able to handle it. :cry:

I might have a tantrum. :bang:

Sincerely... you place debate and being correct in man’s Eyes Above God’s... And honestly... that’s the real “evil eyes”.

Get right! You’re old... I’m 37 years of age... for you to persist and do what you are doing for your pathetic amusement is an abuse of the Gospel.

Jesus is Sovereign and He’s not for our entertainment... nor is scripture.

Have fun with your last word... baby rattle... “I’m a victim” of big, bad, crazy EE.

How dare I tell unbelievers Jesus died for them... right?

Your heart is in need of a tune up. And as of this post... your words are now meaningless to me.

:e4e:

[MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION] was right when he made this OP...

A good example of those in need seeing clearer than the Pharisees...

Matthew 23

Derf

Derf... I won’t neg rep GD on your words... with this sock.... but Derf... She said she wouldn’t tell an unbeliever that Jesus died for them.
[MENTION=17606]Derf[/MENTION]... adding in... my wife was reading your post and pointed out that you too wouldn’t tell an unbeliever that Jesus died for them...

I guess it’s okay here to talk like that... and Honestly... You and GD are core posters here... so yeah... I’m not okay with this...

That is it for me. She’ll never be repremanded for what she is doing because of the clique.

She is a premier poster here and those words of hers are wicked to me. I’m out.

I appreciate the extra read on my post, but I don't view those words the same as GD, though I understand and appreciate her take on them. I think you would, too, if you'd settle down a bit. You seem so eager to find fault...

Derf

P.S. Say "hello" to Mrs. Eye for me.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul states how he had "preached" the Gospel to them already. They have that in mind, and YOU clearly don't.

Paul had already preached the Gospel to these people, which included the entire Gospel of the justification of faith (which this one does not). I'm not surprised you don't know what the Gospel is, you think you can find it in two verses....when Paul, himself, refers them to what he had preached to them before. You're like a guy who reads the ending sentence in a book and thinks he knows the whole plot. :rolleyes:

Me? You're the one who limits it. You're claiming Paul's Gospel doesn't include being justified by faith.

No wonder you're not saved.

You're a fool, according to Scripture.

Nonsense. Paul wasn't even preaching the Gospel here, he was alluding to it in preparation for preaching about the resurrection. That's why he cuts right to the chase. Remember the Gospel I preached about the death, burial and resurrection....well He was seen by all these people, so how can some say He is not raised up. And on he goes to the resurrection.

Here's a piece of advice. Don't quit your day job, and take up preaching the Gospel. All these pages and you still can't see. :nono:

I'm not going to respond.

Heh. A wise decision, Sonnet, given the veracity of what was provided to you for consideration. :AMR:

Nicely done, gloydaz.

AMR

glorydaz

Sincerely... you place debate and being correct in man’s Eyes Above God’s... And honestly... that’s the real “evil eyes”.

Projection at it's finest.

Get right! You’re old... I’m 37 years of age... for you to persist and do what you are doing for your pathetic amusement is an abuse of the Gospel.

Reprimanding you and rebuking you is not an abuse of the Gospel. Fool.

Jesus is Sovereign and He’s not for our entertainment... nor is scripture.

Seems you're providing all the entertainment around here. Actor.

Have fun with your last word... baby rattle... “I’m a victim” of big, bad, crazy EE.

You've made yourself the victim....don't blame me. Whiner.

How dare I tell unbelievers Jesus died for them... right?

You can preach part of the Gospel and imagine it saves, but it won't.

Your heart is in need of a tune up. And as of this post... your words are now meaningless to me.

:e4e:

Maybe you think I care? :rolleyes:

[MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION] was right when he made this OP...

A good example of those in need seeing clearer than the Pharisees...

He should have called it...."Ways to sow discord while hiding behind the Gospel."

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I should take up sign holding. :think:

That's why we wait on the Lord's leading. Giving money to a drunk is not a good idea.

"Judging all things" means discerning who is really "needy". :)

Hey, I've known functioning alcoholics.
They can hit a rough financial patch same as anybody else.

"But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth," Deuteronomy 8:18.

"If riches increase, set not your heart upon them," Psalm 62:10

"Charge them that are rich in the world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, Who giveth us richly all things to enjoy," I Timothy 6:17.

glorydaz

The tactic of the man who has but one purpose: divide the believers. All the while, "seeking", of course. :AMR1:

AMR

Yep, I can't believe the work he put into claiming you said what you didn't. Then they had to attack me when I saw what you were saying, and pointed it out.

I blame this on you, AMR. I think Calvinists were their original target. :chuckle:

The whole crowd joining in like zombie socks on parade.:angrymob: