What is the Gospel?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Oh, it's not that important. As is Messianic Christology. Something you've lacked your entire wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lack in t my entire wall?

What would you know what I might lack? You are being presumptuous.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I thanked your post and responded. Post #438 by [MENTION=7233]Ktoyou[/MENTION] is on the money.

Seriously IJ... “Don’t worry... be happy”. Matthew 6:27

Remind me, what were we talking about again?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Lack in t my entire wall?

What would you know what I might lack? You are being presumptuous.

I know that you never developed the Messianic Christology that Fruchtenbaum has. 95% of Christians lack a fully competent Israelology. Mad's are better than many but are totally lacking compared to me. Sorry.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I know that you never developed the Messianic Christology that Fruchtenbaum has. 95% of Christians lack a fully competent Israelology. Mad's are better than many but are totally lacking compared to me. Sorry.

M8,

This is about Sonnet... not you, me, Ktoyou, AMR, GD, Lon or anyone else. You’re attempting to stunt and display your learning when this all is even bigger than Sonnet, as Sonnet is focusing on Jesus!

Seriously... did I have to spell that out?!?

Post chain is clear... your all good. Chillax max!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
M8,

This is about Sonnet... not you, me, Ktoyou, AMR, GD, Lon or anyone else. You’re attempting to stunt and display your learning when this all is even bigger than Sonnet, as Sonnet is focusing on Jesus!

Seriously... did I have to spell that out?!?

Post chain is clear... your all good. Chillax max!

Sonnet hasn't been able to stump me with any line of questioning. Thus I feel as if I'm the mate to do the work of evangelicalism here. If I did not have love for Sonnet I would not be trying to present answers to his questions. It's not my fault that your doctrinal prejudices are child's play for him.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Sonnet hasn't been able to stump me with any line of questioning. Thus I feel as if I'm the mate to do the work of evangelicalism here. If I did not have love for Sonnet I would not be trying to present answers to his questions. It's not my fault that your doctrinal prejudices are child's play for him.

IJ,

I am stripped to John 5:39. Sonnet explained that the Gospel is arresting to him when he embraces that Jesus... AKA God Incarnate... died for all humanity.

I’m staying there. I’m not in any ism. I’m supporting Sonnet with scripture and doing my best to keep an eye out for a destruction of peace on this thread.

I’m not here to unzip my bible and compare the size of our notes pages... and if you want to make this about debate... you’ve missed it. This isn’t about debate, but unity.

Sonnet is more important than me in this matter and so are you. Say whatever you please and see it as you like. Sonnet didn’t come here to debate... but ask the most intimate spiritual question he has...

I’m hard on you for a reason, IJ. I trust your humble and thick skinned, while gospel focused beyond all Isms.

I sincerely apologize to you if I didn’t spell this out enough. I have no issue with your biblical understanding, nor AMR’s, GD’s, Danoh’s, Sonnets or anyone’s who understands John 5:39 as the heart of it all.

All my best to you,

EE

Sonnet

1. What does Sacred Scripture say? (You're fully investigating this question ITT already.)
1. What does the Church say? (1Ti3:15KJV, not sure what you've been doing with this.)

Numbers 1. and 1. ought to agree. If they don't, you've made an error somewhere.

I have suggested there is an ambivalence in scripture. For example, it is suggested that God literally hated Esau such that salvation was put beyond him.

I wonder what the unbeliever is supposed to make of this.

Sonnet

The Church's authoritative teachings on the matter of divine providence is thorough and complete. Take from that what you will.

Did Paul and the other apostles preach 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 to unbelievers? Sorry to repeat the question, but it is thread relevant.

1 Corinthians 15:11
Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I know that the Catholic church teaches that Jesus provided for all.
It's more than that:
Text 309 said:
[Why] does evil exist? . . . Only Christian faith as a whole constitutes the answer to this question . . . .
There is not a single aspect of the Christian message that is not in part an answer to the question of evil.
Ephesians 4:5 (KJV)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Did Paul and the other apostles preach 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 to unbelievers? Sorry to repeat the question, but it is thread relevant.
'Doesn't appear to be.
1 Corinthians 15:11
Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.
He then writes 1st Corinthians 15:14 (KJV):
Paul said:
[If] Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
IJ,

I am stripped to John 5:39. Sonnet explained that the Gospel is arresting to him when he embraces that Jesus... AKA God Incarnate... died for all humanity.

I’m staying there. I’m not in any ism. I’m supporting Sonnet with scripture and doing my best to keep an eye out for a destruction of peace on this thread.

I’m not here to unzip my bible and compare the size of our notes pages... and if you want to make this about debate... you’ve missed it. This isn’t about debate, but unity.

Sonnet is more important than me in this matter and so are you. Say whatever you please and see it as you like. Sonnet didn’t come here to debate... but ask the most intimate spiritual question he has...

I’m hard on you for a reason, IJ. I trust your humble and thick skinned, while gospel focused beyond all Isms.

I sincerely apologize to you if I didn’t spell this out enough. I have no issue with your biblical understanding, nor AMR’s, GD’s, Danoh’s, Sonnets or anyone’s who understands John 5:39 as the heart of it all.

All my best to you,

EE

Sonnet elect? If not, no sweat from me. Love the guy regardless.