What is the Gospel?

glorydaz

Do you really think that is the only thing it is about when Jesus says PLAINLY a HOUSE divided?

Here Jesus speaks about a kingdom divided:

Mark 3:24
If a kingdom is divided against itself, it cannot stand.

Are you really that ignorant?

Do you think Jesus is saying Satan's kingdom cannot be divided but his can be?

I'm not ignorant enough to think Mark is talking about some other "kingdom"....it's the same event.

glorydaz

Why won't you believe what Jesus says?

Jesus isn't going to say it is okay for his kingdom to be divided.

The fact that the Gospel of the Kingdom was preached to the Jews, and the Gospel of Grace was preached to the Gentiles has nothing to do with His Kingdom being divided. Find another verse that you can distort to prove a point that can't be proven.

daqq

wow, you are agreeing with the one who have been belittleintg and insulting me with the help of others.

Just amazing. Here I thought you were much more mature than me, and go down to that level.

Was that so hurtful for me to disagree with you?

I didn't know you were so sensitive.

I apologize.

It is the opposite of what you claim: you began belittling me and continued for several pages because I quoted the Testimony of the Messiah, and rather than respond to that, you decided to attack the messenger. First it was that my faith is "not childlike" according to your judgement, then it was my English and writing skills, and so on and so on. You really are showing yourself nothing more than a thread derailer: look at what has happened, even after I tried to suggest to you that the discussion, (all of your talk about yourself), was getting too far off topic.

God's Truth

The fact that the Gospel of the Kingdom was preached to the Jews, and the Gospel of Grace was preached to the Gentiles has nothing to do with His Kingdom being divided. Find another verse that you can distort to prove a point that can't be proven.

Jesus' kingdom is not divided.

Your beliefs are all rebuked by the truth.

glorydaz

Jesus' kingdom is not divided.

Your beliefs are all rebuked by the truth.

The Gospel is not a Kingdom. :doh:

The Good News (Gospel) for the Jews was that their King had come to rule on David's Throne. They crucified Him instead. The Good News (Gospel) of salvation is preached to all men.

There is no DIVISION being talked when Good News is being preached.

Two pieces of Good News....no divisions there. :doh:

God's Truth

The Gospel is not a Kingdom. :doh:

The Good News (Gospel) for the Jews was that their King had come to rule on David's Throne. They crucified Him instead. The Good News (Gospel) of salvation is preached to all men.

There is no DIVISION being talked when Good News is being preached.

Two pieces of Good News....no divisions there. :doh:

There are not two different gospels. There is one kingdom of God, and a different kingdom of heaven, and all that other stuff you have said before and looks like you are trying to get away from.

glorydaz

There are not two different gospels. There is one kingdom of God, and a different kingdom of heaven, and all that other stuff you have said before and looks like you are trying to get away from.

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;​

Paul refers to "my gospel". Have you ever noticed that?

God's Truth

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;​

Paul refers to "my gospel". Have you ever noticed that?

PETER and PAUL call it the gospel of GOD.

1 Thessalonians 2:9 Surely you remember, brothers and sisters, our toil and hardship; we worked night and day in order not to be a burden to anyone while we preached the gospel of God to you.
1 Peter 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Peter speaks about THE GOSPEL that Abraham and the other righteous didn't get to see, yet they were SERVING "you"; YET Paul, speaks about the gospel he was preaching as being that gospel Abraham was promised!
That is is some division! Peter and Paul, according to you speaking of two different gospels yet about it being the gospel Abraham longed to see.

1 Peter 1:12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

You make Jesus divided and are ensnared to make him that way.