What is the Gospel?

daqq

You sound like GT when you are offended.

Are you female?

Usually women are more emotional than men.

Jesus does not care much about our knowledge how much we know.

You do not think the Master cares much about whether or not you understand his doctrine?

Matthew 10:34-37
34 Think not that I am come to send peace upon the land: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come sever a man at from his father, and the daughter from her mother, and the daughter in law from her mother in law.
36 And the enemies of a man shall be those of his own household.
(Micah 7:5,6, Dt 13:6,7,8,9)
37 The one loving father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and the one loving son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 15:3-4
3 And he answered and said unto them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of Elohim because of your tradition?
4 For Elohim said, Honor your father and your mother: and, The one speaking evil of father or mother, let him die the death.

Matthew 19:16-19
16 And behold, one came to him and said, Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why do you ask me concerning what is good? One there is who is good: but if you would enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He said to him, Which? And Yeshua said, You shall not kill, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness:
19 Honor your father and your mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as thyself.

Luke 12:51-53
51 Do you suppose that I am come to spread peace in the earth? I tell you, Nay, but rather division:
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Somehow I do not think you understand what you truly do need to understand.

Your faith is not childlike.

Let us say that a father and mother are believers of all the Word, from Genesis to Revelation, and they have a child, and they teach the scripture to their child. If the child was very young, and the parents showed these passages to the child, the child would believe them even though the young child would probably not see the apparent surface contradiction in the passages. However when the child began to grow in knowledge and understanding, one day the child might come back to these passages and begin to wonder why one set of statements seems to contradict the other set of statements, and the child would likely begin searching for the reasons why, (if indeed, let's say, the teenager, still believed that all of them were true). However the one who sweeps these passages under the rug, and ignores them, most likely sees the apparent surface contradiction and simply does not want to deal with it. Such a one is no more a child with child-like faith because the conscience is defiled: the child or teenager no longer cares enough to find out why the two sets of passages have seemingly contradictory statements. Therefore what you have said in your judgment of my faith, as "not being child-like", is actually only true of yourself: for I know why they do not contradict, and I believe all of those statements without leaving any portion of them "undone" in my doctrine, (which is not my own). As for GT, I distinctly remember you moaning, whining, and bewailing about others comparing you to her: and yet here you are doing the same to me. It is the Pharisees who are the hypocrites: for they say, and do not do, or they say do not do, and yet they themselves do what they say not to do.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Let us say that a father and mother are believers of all the Word, from Genesis to Revelation, and they have a child, and they teach the scripture to their child. If the child was very young, and the parents showed these passages to the child, the child would believe them even though the young child would probably not see the apparent surface contradiction in the passages. However when the child began to grow in knowledge and understanding, one day the child might come back to these passages and begin to wonder why one set of statements seems to contradict the other set of statements, and the child would likely begin searching for the reasons why, (if indeed, let's say, the teenager, still believed that all of them were true). However the one who sweeps these passages under the rug, and ignores them, most likely sees the apparent surface contradiction and simply does not want to deal with it. Such a one is no more a child with child-like faith because the conscience is defiled: the child or teenager no longer cares enough to find out why the two sets of passages have seemingly contradictory statements. Therefore what you have said in your judgment of my faith, as "not being child-like", is actually only true of yourself: for I know why they do not contradict, and I believe all of those statements without leaving any portion of them "undone" in my doctrine, (which is not my own). As for GT, I distinctly remember you moaning, whining, and bewailing about others comparing you to her: and yet here you are doing the same to me. It is the Pharisees who are the hypocrites: for they say, and do not do.

Daqq, you are wasting your lengthy post to me.

You know very well I don't read lengthy posts.

thanks.:)

glorydaz

I am glad you are enjoying my faith.:)

Faith? We were discussing your eating habits. Your picky scripture intake.

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.​

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I am glad you are enjoying my faith.:)

I don't think I am. It is big time insult to call a unitarian, a Jehovah's Witness. JWs have divisive behavior, don't understand the sabbath, nor the all important Greek they would need to defend their beliefs.

Other unitarians shouldn't be so dismissive as to say JWs don't need help.

Welcome to the light.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't think I am. It is big time insult to call a unitarian, a Jehovah's Witness. JWs have divisive behavior, don't understand the sabbath, nor the all important Greek they would need to defend their beliefs.

Other unitarians shouldn't be so dismissive as to say JWs don't need help.

Welcome to the light.

I am a non-trin but I am not a JW, fyi.

thanks.:)

daqq

Now EE is gone, it seems I am taking his place.

That's ok, you need to let your pent up emotion has to go somewhere.

I am glad I can help you doing just that:)

You are showing yourself a hypocrite once again; for after nearly a full page of attacks on my character you now want to play the role of the persecuted.