What is the Gospel?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You put down the written Word of God and then pick something else you like and post it. You are wicked.

I quote Jesus, you have no counter point to his parable about the rejection of his gospel as well as the teachings of prophets in the past. Instead you claim the Fathers plan all along was to reject Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
You sure get riled up when I tell you we have to obey Jesus.

Know, I get riled up, when wicked wolf-ette's, such as yourself, attempt to spiritually rape the sheep/babes, and then devour them, by perverting the gospel of Christ, flipping the bird at the LORD God's Christ, with your "obey Jesus" satanic filth, in place of trusting that the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which is not equivalent to "the gospel/good news of the kingdom,"and assert that the sin/sins issue was not settled completely 2000+ years ago, as this passage has your name on it, you embarrassment, child of the devil, hell:

Matthew 23:15 KJV

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

God's Truth

I quote Jesus, you have no counter point to his parable about the rejection of his gospel as well as the teachings of prophets in the past. Instead you claim the Fathers plan all along was to reject Jesus.

Not every Jew rejected Jesus.

The Jews were a religious people and one would think that they would all accept Jesus, but only a remnant was saved.

God's Truth

Know, I get riled up, when wicked wolf-ette's, such as yourself, attempt to spiritually rape the sheep/babes, and then devour them, by perverting the gospel of Christ, flipping the bird at the LORD God's Christ, with your "obey Jesus" satanic filth, in place of trusting that the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which is not equivalent to "the gospel/good news of the kingdom,"and assert that the sin/sins issue was not settled completely 2000+ years ago, as this passage has your name on it, you embarrassment, child of the devil, hell:

Matthew 23:15 KJV

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Only the devil would be behind attacking someone who tells people to obey Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
Judas did preach the same gospel as Jesus. Jesus sent out the twelve to preach the gospel. Just because Judas was a sinner and a betrayer does not mean he did not preach the gospel.

Yes, "Judas did preach the same gospel as Jesus," and "Jesus sent out the twelve to preach the gospel," but that was the good news of the kingdom, which is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, you child of hell. You've been shown that, for years, embarrassment, but your father the devil keeps instructing you to deny it, and tell everyone his satanic message, i.e., only one piece of good news in the bible.

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, or the 12, which included Judas, ever preached, at least prior to the death, burial, resurrection...

"I/he is going to die for your/our sins...be buried...raised again for your/our justification....Believe this good news to be saved."

Child of hell, with your satanic assertions, lies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Judas did preach the same gospel as Jesus. Jesus sent out the twelve to preach the gospel. Just because Judas was a sinner and a betrayer does not mean he did not preach the gospel.

Satanic statement, again, for all to view..She once again claims Judas preached:

"The Master is going to die for your/our sins...be buried...raised again for your/our justification....Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Satanic, and made up. The death, burial, resurrection, was hid from the 12, including Judas, during the time that the 12, including Judas, were preaching "the gospel(good news) of the kingdom."

john w

Hall of Fame
We can know that Judas preached the gospel.

Stop giving so much attention to what John W. says.

Made up, that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, you biblical ignoramus. The death, burial, resurrection, prior to its occurrence, was hid from the 12. You've been shown that, for years, but your father keeps telling you to deny it.

SaulToPaul 2

Made up, that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, you biblical ignoramus. The death, burial, resurrection, prior to its occurrence, was hid from the 12. You've been shown that, for years, but your father keeps telling you to deny it.

Well, you see, the truth of the matter is that the Bible is true.

john w

Hall of Fame
Only the devil would be behind attacking someone who tells people to obey Jesus.

Only your father the devil would be behind telling someone they must "obey Jesus," as He taught in Matthew-John, which is the law, to be saved, and reject the risen, glorified, and seated Lord from heaven, Paul's teachings, which are the Lord Jesus Christ's teachings, in this dispensation.

You embarrassment, child of hell.

God's Truth

Why do you bring up Judas every time I speak of what Jesus said while he walked the earth?

God's Truth

Satanic statement, again, for all to view..She once again claims Judas preached:

"The Master is going to die for your/our sins...be buried...raised again for your/our justification....Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Satanic, and made up. The death, burial, resurrection, was hid from the 12, including Judas, during the time that the 12, including Judas, were preaching "the gospel(good news) of the kingdom."

Luke 24:44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."

God's Truth

Isaiah

The LORD has made his life a sacrifice for our wrongdoings. See Isaiah 53:10.
It was the LORD’s will to crush him with suffering. See Isaiah 53:10.
Jesus bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. See Isaiah 53:12

Jesus

God sanctifies us by the truth; His word is truth. John 17:17.
Jesus sanctified himself, that he may truly sanctify us. John 17:19.
God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son. John 3:16.
All who reject Jesus will one day face God’s wrath. John 3:36
His words are life. John 6:63

Peter

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24.
2 Peter 2:9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.

John

Jesus appeared so that he might take away our sins. See 1 John 3:5.
He who has the Son has life; He who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12.

Paul

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. See Colossians 1:19-21.

Sounds like the exact same message from all.

I have scriptures from Hebrews too. Do you believe Paul wrote Hebrews? I also have scriptures from Romans. Do you believe Paul wrote Romans?