What is the Gospel?

Danoh

See what I mean?

All you have are put downs. You don't have Truth so what else have you got?

Here is an observation: You continually prove you are unable to tell the difference between what someone meant by their words and the intended meaning you have read into their words.

You do that with the words of most people on here, and you do that with the words of the writer's of Scripture.

Fact is, I was not putting you down; I was making an observation.

There is a huge difference between the two.

Compliments also work that way.

They are either a compliment, or an observation.

An observation is neither negative nor positive.

The observation "the sun is hot," is neither a positive nor a negative observation, whether or not one is happy about "how hot it is," or complaining against "how hot it is."

Either way, the sun is still hot. This is neither a put down against, nor a compliment in favor of, the sun.

Here is an observation; you clearly need to try learn to distinguish the difference between compliments and put downs, on the one hand, and observations, on the other.

Otherwise, you will remain... confused...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GT isn't preaching "Paul's Gospel" for today. She preaches contrary to
God's Grace for today. According to the Apostle Paul, we're living in the
"Dispensation of Grace." ALL mankind is able to have God's Grace as a
gift from God. All we need to do is, hear Paul's Gospel (The Grace
Message) and place our faith in Christ as our Savior, then, The Holy
Spirit doe's the rest.

Danoh

The Gospel is about Christ's Obedience making the Many Righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

For just as by one man’s disobedience (failing to hear, heedlessness, and carelessness) the many were constituted sinners, so by one Man’s obedience the many will be constituted righteous (made acceptable to God, brought into right standing with Him).AMP

So, leave it at that - "NO HELP WANTED" and "WORKERS NEED NOT APPLY" - THE - WORK - IS - FINISHED!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir,
due to the heat of the conversation, I'd like to add, as an observer whose temperature is cool, that GT in this post is saying that all three references or expressions are about the one Gospel. GT is not saying there are three by any stretch of the imagination or normal reading of the syntax or grammar.
I showed using GT's one post where she makes mention of three gospels. That's really funny for someone like GT who lies about there only ever being "one gospel".

heir

TOL Subscriber
Revelations 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.
LOL

heir

TOL Subscriber
I can't tell you how good it is when I witness someone else who can see.
LOL

Thank you for acknowledging what I said and correcting heir.
You didn't correct me. You only made yourself look more the fool as you posted about three different gospels claiming they are one in the same which they're not. Your exposing your own bad doctrine only makes my job easier.

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No more CEREMONIAL WORKS, NOT NO MORE OBEY!
You lying dog!

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

heir

TOL Subscriber
See what I mean?

All you have are put downs. You don't have Truth so what else have you got?

Danoh telling you that you are confused is the same as Paul saying this:

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is the same gospel that Jesus preached while he walked the earth.

Liar

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is only one gospel.
What is it?

God's Truth can be found.
Where can you find that which is written directly TO you?

Believe what is plainly written.
Take your own advice.

Believe and obey the written Word of God and you will be given understanding.
That is impossible as not all of the Bible says the same thing. Rather, here is how God gives understanding (2 Timothy 2:7 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jews and Gentiles are in the Body of Christ.
Talk about completely missing the point. His point is that Paul was the one sent to Gentiles as the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) whereas the Lord while on earth was sent, but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24 KJV) as a minister of the circumcision (Romans 15:8 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
In that verse, it says: " as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

It was hard to understand for, "untaught and unstable people "

That would probably include you, today?
What was hard to understand for Peter was how a former blasphemer against the Holy Ghost could be forgiven even though it was unforgivable under the kingdom gospel (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV, 1 Timothy 1:13-16 KJV). Also, how Paul's message was of salvation by grace through faith (Romans 4:4-5 KJV, 2:8-9 KJV), that we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, Ephesians 2:4 KJV vs. Peter's message/Israel's message was and will be that of doing something to be saved: baptism of repentance for the remission of sins (Acts 2:38 KJV), keep the commandments (John 14:15 KJV, Matthew 23:2-3 KJV, John 15:5-10 KJV), endure to the end to be saved (Matthew 10:22 KJV), go through the trial of their faith (1 Peter 1:7 KJV), receiving the end of their faith, even the salvation of their souls (1 Peter 1:9 KJV).

God's Truth

The Gospel is about Christ's Obedience making the Many Righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

For just as by one man’s disobedience (failing to hear, heedlessness, and carelessness) the many were constituted sinners, so by one Man’s obedience the many will be constituted righteous (made acceptable to God, brought into right standing with Him).AMP

Because Jesus was obedient we have someone to go through to be saved.

Jesus said if we want to remain in his love, then we have to be obedient as he was.

Don't you believe Jesus?

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love

Last edited:

God's Truth

Here is an observation: You continually prove you are unable to tell the difference between what someone meant by their words and the intended meaning you have read into their words.

You do that with the words of most people on here, and you do that with the words of the writer's of Scripture.

Fact is, I was not putting you down; I was making an observation.

There is a huge difference between the two.

Compliments also work that way.

They are either a compliment, or an observation.

An observation is neither negative nor positive.

The observation "the sun is hot," is neither a positive nor a negative observation, whether or not one is happy about "how hot it is," or complaining against "how hot it is."

Either way, the sun is still hot. This is neither a put down against, nor a compliment in favor of, the sun.

Here is an observation; you clearly need to try learn to distinguish the difference between compliments and put downs, on the one hand, and observations, on the other.

Otherwise, you will remain... confused...

Your observations are false and it is all you have to defend your false beliefs.