What is the Gospel?

beloved57

Because Jesus was obedient we have someone to go through to be saved.

Jesus saved if we want to remain in his love, then we have to be obedient as he was.

Don't you believe Jesus?

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love

The Christ I believe in, because He obeyed, those He died for are made righteous Rom 5:19 !

God's Truth

GT isn't preaching "Paul's Gospel" for today. She preaches contrary to
God's Grace for today. According to the Apostle Paul, we're living in the
"Dispensation of Grace." ALL mankind is able to have God's Grace as a
gift from God. All we need to do is, hear Paul's Gospel (The Grace
Message) and place our faith in Christ as our Savior, then, The Holy
Spirit doe's the rest.

The Holy Spirit does not do the work for us. The Holy Spirit, whom those who have obeyed and are saved are given, are enticed by the Holy Spirit to want to obey!

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

God's Truth

The Christ I believe in, because He obeyed, those He died for are made righteous Rom 5:19 !

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses those he saves. Jesus chooses whom he will save, and it is those who obey him. See John 14:23, and Acts 5:32.

God's Truth

So, leave it at that - "NO HELP WANTED" and "WORKERS NEED NOT APPLY" - THE - WORK - IS - FINISHED!

Jesus said it is finished. Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets. That does not mean we are not to do God's will.

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

God's Truth

You lying dog!

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

That is about the whole old law with the CEREMONIAL WORKS.

Danoh

Jesus said it is finished. Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets. That does not mean we are not to do God's will.

What part of "IT IS GOD WHO WORKS IN YOU" is not clear?

Obviously, what Paul says elsewhere about how GOD WORKS IN YOU BOTH TO WILL AND TO DO OF HIS GOOD PLEASURE" is what is NOT clear to you.

You have turned that into a ceremony!

Of what YOU HAVE TO do!

Answer this - Obviously, what Paul says elsewhere about HOW God works IN YOU BOTH TO WILL and TO DO OF HIS GOOD PLEASURE" is what is NOT clear to you.

Get those passages right; find them - and then get them right.

Even that fool, Spurgeon, got this part somewhat right - "open the cage, and let the Lion out."

God's Truth

Danoh telling you that you are confused is the same as Paul saying this:

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

1 Corinthians 7:19
Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God’s commands is what counts.

God's Truth

not again...

Is, presently, yes, but clearly more than one gospel in the Bible.

It has ALWAYS been about believing and obeying God. It has been that way from Adam and Eve; Cain and Abel; Noah and the flood; Abraham; Job; Jesus, EVERYONE.

God's Truth

What is it?
Obey Jesus and receive salvation, and stay saved.

Where can you find that which is written directly TO you?
The whole Bible is for everyone. The whole Bible is a teaching tool on how to love.

Take your own advice.

That is impossible as not all of the Bible says the same thing. Rather, here is how God gives understanding (2 Timothy 2:7 KJV).

Jesus gives understanding to those who obey.

See John 14:21, and John 7:17.

God's Truth

Talk about completely missing the point. His point is that Paul was the one sent to Gentiles as the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) whereas the Lord while on earth was sent, but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24 KJV) as a minister of the circumcision (Romans 15:8 KJV).

Jesus is not a temporary God to only a select few people.

Jesus is the Savior of the WORLD, and he is the Lord of all.

God's Truth

I am not lying.

Tell me, did Adam and Eve have to believe and obey God?

Did Cain and Abel have to believe and obey?

How about Noah and all those people who drowned?

How about Abraham, Job, and every prophet?

How about Jesus Christ himself?

Danoh

1 Corinthians 7:19
Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God’s commands is what counts.

You continually prove your unwillingness to slow down and consider the actual point possibly being made by others in their words to you.

As a result, that you should do that with that passage is no surprise.

You will now do the same with my words to you here.

You are either unwilling, in your pride, or simply slow, and refuse to consider that, due to your pride as well.

It is why your pride is then hurt, as you, on the one hand misinterpret the point being made to you out of your hurry, only to take it personal in your ignorance as a result of your hurry.

But boy, oh boy, do you allow yourself the freedom to be direct with others and attempt to correct them all over the place.

You know what people like that are called; right?

A hypocrite.

You are, in a sense, you own worst enemy.