What is the express image of God?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I read the Bible and Jesus' word is not so hard to understand. You make it hard to understand by putting your word into His word.

That is a grave sin, friend.

This coming from someone who, only accepts the books of Matthew,
Mark and Luke, rejects the rest of the Bible, despises the Apostle Paul,
and calls him an "anti-Christ," can't stand people who believe in the Trinity,
and says that: "The Jehovah Witnesses are holy."

keypurr

It's very difficult to disprove someones crazy ideas, because to them,
they're real.

They were crazy to me at first GM, but after trying to disprove it to myself it made me see it clearer. God created an exact copy of himself and used it to create everything. God is a spirit, his copy is also a spirit. This spirit was given the fullness of the Father, it is a created form of God. We have so much to learn about spirits and spiritual beings. If you are sincerely interested to find truth, you need to question everything you believe in and ask why.

StanJ

They were crazy to me at first GM, but after trying to disprove it to myself it made me see it clearer. God created an exact copy of himself and used it to create everything. God is a spirit, his copy is also a spirit. This spirit was given the fullness of the Father, it is a created form of God. We have so much to learn about spirits and spiritual beings. If you are sincerely interested to find truth, you need to question everything you believe in and ask why.

God didn't CREATE a copy, because He is against idols, images or copies.

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

This should have been your first clue when you accepted this though that CAME to you. Sadly you swallowed what the father of lies gave you, hook, line, and sinker. :loser:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

No thanks. I don't wish to question "Paul's Gospel" and cling
to your imagined falsehoods.

keypurr

God didn't CREATE a copy, because He is against idols, images or copies.

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

This should have been your first clue when you accepted this though that CAME to you. Sadly you swallowed what the father of lies gave you, hook, line, and sinker. :loser:

God said that WE can not make idols, God however can do as he pleases.

You have made an idol when you say Jesus is God, there is only one God and Jesus has a God.

StanJ

God said that WE can not make idols, God however can do as he pleases.

GOD does NOT work like that...YOU do.

God's WORD is LAW and IRREFUTABLE as well as representative of WHO He really is. A point obviously you have NEVER understood or assimilated.

keypurr

GOD does NOT work like that...YOU do.

God's WORD is LAW and IRREFUTABLE as well as representative of WHO He really is. A point obviously you have NEVER understood or assimilated.

THEN WHY DO YOU BREAK HIS LAWS.

Exo 20:1 And God spoke all these words:
Exo 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Exo 20:3 "You shall have no other gods before me.

lifeisgood

There is no awareness in death Stan, so you will not know if you are comfortable or not.

I bet that is over your head too.

Not true, keypurr, that was for the OT times because Jesus Christ had not come yet and not gone to the Cross of Calvary. OT saints were waiting for the God and Savior Jesus Christ to come and take them with Him and He did.

The OT saints are with their God and Savior Jesus Christ right now in Heaven. The Bible says so. Remember my God and Savior Jesus Christ took captivity captive with Him.

Now, NT times, when a saved person dies he/she is absent from the body and goes to be immediately at home in the presence of their God and Savior Jesus Christ.

lifeisgood

I read the Bible and Jesus' word is not so hard to understand. You make it hard to understand by putting your word into His word.

That is a grave sin, friend.

Simply reading the Bible does not cut it, meshak.

You have to extensively study it to grasp its truth like the Bereans did, but I imagine you do not know who the Bereans were as you do not believe all the Bible.

Ben Masada

Impersonation of Attributes - Genesis 1:26

"Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Let them have dominion over... the whole earth."

The above passage of Genesis has been for years the trump card in the hands of Trinitarians to drop at the right time in the assumed thought that it will guarantee them to clean up the table, so to speak. Well, let them think again, because I have news. It's no longer that easy.

Elohim is incorporeal, and incorporeality reflects no image. But then again, how to harmonize the use of the pronouns in the plural form? The attributes of God, which are part of His essence, were impersonately involved in the formation of man.

Bear in mind that only in the creation of man was the statement issued: To make man at God's image. Since God has no visible image, and man does, it's only obvious that man's image would be according to God's attributes. Therefore, His attributes in a relative portion, were the active agent in the formation of man.

Now, it's imperative to focus on the pronouns used by the sacred writer, since the pronouns are anyways what Trinitarians use to think they have made their day. "Let US make MAN in OUR image and likeness. And let THEM have dominion over everything on earth."

Now, focus on the word MAN. It is in the singular form. Nevertheless, the purpose is for THEM to dominate the earth. If THEM were a reference to man, a clarification would be in order to explain the discrepancy in the Grammar. I mean, that it would be a reference to all men. This lack of clarification was not a lapse of the author, but intentional will to direct our minds to the attributes of God, which took part in the formation of man.

It's interesting and just convenient for Trinitarians to rapidly refer "us" and "our" to God Himself and hide any word of explanation on the plural pronoun "them," which could not be a reference to man. I hope they do not do this on purpose because it would be spiritual cruelty to hide the truth.

I hope we have settled this issue. Since "them" is not a reference to man but to the attributes of God, it's only obvious that "us" and "our" are not references to God Himself but to His attributes. Therefore, the Creator of the Universe is He Who has dominion over the whole of the Universe through man by way of His attributes.

Conclusion:

It's more than obvious that Israel could not uphold the banner of absolute Monotheism in God, and start the Scriptures with statements of plurality in God. The whole issue therefore, was personification of attributes.

keypurr

Not true, keypurr, that was for the OT times because Jesus Christ had not come yet and not gone to the Cross of Calvary. OT saints were waiting for the God and Savior Jesus Christ to come and take them with Him and He did.

The OT saints are with their God and Savior Jesus Christ right now in Heaven. The Bible says so. Remember my God and Savior Jesus Christ took captivity captive with Him.

Now, NT times, when a saved person dies he/she is absent from the body and goes to be immediately at home in the presence of their God and Savior Jesus Christ.

I have heard that before but I do not agree with it.

The dead are dead, their thoughts perish and their breath goes back to God who gave it. We will all wait in our graves for the return of our Lord.